Sup Forums general?

Been on Sup Forums for a couple years though I've never really noticed anyone making a general on it, just a place to talk about what you've been watching and stuff. Most other boards seem to have them so I guess there might as well be one, correct me if I'm wrong. That being said - started watching Serial Experiments Lain earlier and it is really trucking good.

What stuff have you guys been watching, anything new? Anything cool?

I haven't been able to sit through any of the shows this season at all.
Every year I rewatch my favorites in the seasons they originally aired. April is going to get busy.

>Most other boards seem to have them so I guess there might as well be one
Most other boards are shit, so Sup Forums should conform and be shit as well, is that it? There's a reason generals aren't tolerated. If you want a forum, find a forum; don't turn Sup Forums into one.

you clearly need to lurk more

>implying Sup Forums isn't shit already

This makes me proud of Sup Forums even in this state.

But that's wrong
We have Jojo, Precure, DB, SnK and idol generals, as well as drawing, scanlation and buyfag generals.

Did you want to watch something from this season? What have you attempted to watch?

>anything new? Anything cool?
New Devilman anime by Yasua

>There's a reason generals aren't tolerated.
I can count a dozen generals in the catalog right now.

>Been on Sup Forums for a couple years
Then you should've realized long ago that Sup Forums doesn't like generals. I mean, this isn't even a general, just a thread to discuss the anime we're watching, wich is ok.

I've been trying to watch some older shows lately, currently enjoying Mushishi and Aria, though it's kinda hard to focus, so I've been slow with them. Same with Kino no Tabi and GitS SAC, haven't watched them for a while even though I started them in the end of the last year.

Kill Sup Forums

Please, fuck off and kill yourself.

good

Perhaps I'm too new to the other boards though I was always under the impression that generals could be more general (for anything), I get that there are ones for specific franchises though I find the catalog is dominated by specific series rather than discussing older stuff. What can be made for discussing any anime you know, the stuff that won't get bumped loads of times?

This

It's become shittier, definitely.
But think of it this way, your brand new phone is in pristine condition. You drop it and it gets scratched a bit. Do you grow careless after this, or do you try your best not to repeat that again?
You can buy a new phone and play with it all over again, but you can't restore a community back to that state.
It's Yuasa, god, how often will you keep repeating his name wrongly?

I wish /anime general/ was created.

Imagine Sup Forums without
>one piece generals
>raidex generals
>boku no hero academia generals
>dragon ball generals
>jojo generals
>re:zero generals
>yugioh generals
>shingeki no kyojin generals

>This could have been a nice idea but Sup Forums is so autistic that the word 'general' immediately constitutes heated discussion on semantics rather than the topic of the thread
That being said, I've been watching Seto no Hanayome lately. It's a fun show (I flubbed and typed 'fin' at first) but I kind of feel like watching Cowboy Bebop again. What's your currently paused anime Sup Forums?

People are watching whatever the fuck you see get posted about. I don't understand what you're on about.

Would be awesome.

People don't post about everything they watch, fucker.

We used to have "What are you watching?" threads in the past. They weren't generals though and it'd be best to keep it that way. This website doesn't need anymore of those.

It kind of sucks that this website deteriorated so much that if you aren't part of some autistic general you have to deal with seeing the same exact fucking meme threads sprout up everyday.

The word you're looking for I a topic, not a general. In this case the topic is "what are you watching". Which is fine. But it's not "a general". That would be stupid.

It doesn't matter, Sup Forums is dead.

But you're free to. No one is stopping me from making a rurouni kenshin thread for example.

Who is hype for the Boruto general?

And nothing stops op from doing his thread, we're fine.

>The Megumin thread, the "This is your X" threads, the generals, the fake Sakurafish thread are all alive but this thread actually purposed to discuss anime is going to 404

Some user is also trying to normalise Sao discussions

>Most other boards are shit
So is Sup Forums.
>There's a reason generals aren't tolerated.
Are you high? Browse the catalog.
>If you want a forum, find a forum; don't turn Sup Forums into one.
That's impossible by default since everything here is so short lived.

I don't get what your problem is. OP wants to have an Sup Forums general so let him have it. There are at least two dozen threads right now on Sup Forums that are less useful than this one here.

Just make a thread and write "what are you watching?" in it. Easy.

Two years and you still don't get it.

Fuck off.

This.

This. It should have died with moot.

Thanks mate, sorry I made this thread guys, still might as well see it through though.

>There's a reason generals aren't tolerated

Are we browsing the same Sup Forums?

>reddit spacing

>>There's a reason generals aren't tolerated.
Not the same user, but most of Sup Forums don't like generals, the intolerance to them comes from Sup Forums itself, but the mods allow them anyway for whatever reason.
Just wait till this one is deleted (because autistic mods gettin triggered by the word general and because this is basically metaposting at this point) and make a new one with "what's Sup Forums currently watching?" or something similar.

what's to be generalized from Sup Forumsutist?

>meme arrow shitposting

I started watching Haibane Renmei a couple of days ago, it's good.

It feels comfy but it has some weird grimdark shit hiding in the back, didn't expect it. I think I'm in for a ride

But it will improve Sup Forums for sure
I miss using the front page and reading the last comment of every thread without circlejerking.

Now is like everyone is isolated on their generals with their group of friends.