Vistaprint bailed on me

WTF am I supposed to do about this? Any alternatives? How can i get my hands on some fuckin' stickers?

Other urls found in this thread:

tightrope.cc/catalog/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MECcIJW67-M
stickerapp.com/
ipiccy.com/
youtu.be/YTRxEX3J2TM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know that Vistaprint is based in Holland, and that they have hate speech law (especially on Nazi imagery), and are required by law to report it? And if you gave them a credit card, they have your legal name and the address you provided for shipping (verified by credit card companies, when ordering). And the Dutch police, as member of the EU is going to share that will all EU agencies, including customs and immigration?

TL;DR: good luck travelling to Europe for the rest of your life.

I'm sure you can find a company on Alibaba . com that would print them

Tightrope records I ordered it's okay to be white stickers there

break the image up into a set so that you'll order some of the left wing, the right wing, the body, and well, maybe you can edit the swastika out and draw it on with sharpie later.

As if anyone would voluntarily visit europe, nice try though leafy

I order stickers from tight rope records.
And I make my own stickers using Avery labels that are like 3x5 inches
Then put lamenting plastic over them to water proof them.
Here's a picture of the custom Jews love Black cock stickers I made.

Just order stickers from tight rope records tightrope.cc/catalog/

Leave it to a fucking leaf to be a Eurapean hate speech law expert.

>Why not just draw the whole fucking thing with crayons.

Or just get some sticker paper and print them yourself, then cut to shape.

>Knowing the very basics makes you an expert.

I don't get it

Have you seen this shit?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MECcIJW67-M

Yeah, except he's american, so instead of worrying about any of that he'll just continue being free and probably have a chuckle at your memelaws.

>enter the war for freedom
>70 years later cracking down on free speech

jesus christ EU nations are really cucks

Bump

stickerapp.com/

They make Anything!
I spend 20-30$ there every month on HIV among immigrants/refugee propaganda.

I put them up everywhere, mostly focusing on women, kids and teens. Bus stops, schools, youth clubs etc are perfect places for propaganda.

One of the best places is womens bathrooms at clubs. You can seriously see them getting grossed out by the shitskins as soon as they have gone to the bathroom lol.

stickers are one of the best pieces of propaganda out there.

>T. God's work doer

doing gods work

Oh, just have to add something. People often try taking them down. At places like public bathrooms, you have to live with it as its jsut a part of the cleaning, but anywhere else, you should come back and rub vaseline over it and a bit around it.
People wont touch that shit more than once.

if I could print stickers I'd print you some nazi shit

I'd also print antifa shit too

who acres who/whats ordering from you if youre getting $$$

the printing press was invented for freedom of speech nigger commies at vista print are fascists cucks

ebin

You know you can just go to the post office and pick up free blank stickers and make your own right?

Literally fucking based. Can you share some images you use for stickers? I need to get on this ASAP

Here is my latest propaganda purchase.

Oh, and when im at it. Daily muhammed pictures on Jodel is perfectly legal and a great way of normalising Muslim hate.
Especially with the youth

And the EU never shared intel with US LEA. How’s the neighbourhood parking?

added one of them under here. i just make simple designs on ipiccy.com/

Thanks for doing this. We need more of it.

God's work status: doing

I always put racist stickers on the Megabus wait areas since that's how poor tranny,homo and nigger antifa members travel.

>god's work etc

Thinking about making this a sticker and posting it in bathrooms and putting Vaseline on it like the user above recommend. Thing is, I think it would be more effective in women's restrooms so how the hell do I get in there unnoticed ?

Thanks for the suggestion. Just made an order, we'll see if it goes through

Way too wordy, no one is going to stand there and read it. Good data but needs clipping imo

>Jews love black cock sticker

Simply incredible.

I was sort of thinking the same, but then again I think the caption at the top is enough to get their attention and make them want to read it

I'm going to do a thread in the future on how to make those they came out real nice.

who is gonna read small text on a sign that is 7-9 feet above the ground?

Made order, bit worried though as the email said "StickerApp sweden Ab"

Noice

just keep the info on males, put both hispanics and blacks together and make a simple % in rise of HIV among that group of people. and find a word to describe them so it can be anyone from niggers to shitskins (basically anyone not white.)
make HIV and the people who has it pop so that people dont even need to read it to think about the connection.
making it look like an official health warning sticker helps a lot as well.

I saw a thing, I say thing because I didn't know if it was a guy or girl, it was like this blob thing with both genders combined that you couldn't look away from. But anyway it was glueing these marxists things to bins and poles and shit just wondering what you look like for reference.

Niggers smash that sign with baseball bats daily because I'm tall and keep putting racist stickers on it.
It's in a nigger neighborhood.
I'm a tall white guy.

Yeah? And what are they going to do? Write a strongly worded letter to Trump about how "THAT user TRIED TO ORDER SOME SWASTIKAS!!!!"?

I swear Euros and UK cucks think their laws mean jack shit in the rest of the world. I gladly troll The Met on twitter with anti islam shit all day and love seeing the replies of "hur dur, reported for our hate speech laws, see you in the pillory soon, guvnah!"

They sell swatsika stickers at
Tightrope records.

im currently dating a 17 year old left wing politician (dont worry, totally legal in norway) and im constantly red-pilling her about stuff.
and im getting so much inside info on how teen girls see the world. its disgusting really.

YES YES YES
WELL DONE NORSEMAN

I'm going to copy this tactic immediately.

>tightrope records

>not nsm records

>im getting so much inside info on how teen girls see the world.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess it's mostly MEMEMEME and their fee fees right?

they all start having sex around the age of 12, and every single one of them have slept with a non-white guy.
its like we all think they do, but just worse than that :/

tell us
i thought they saw it as cocks, money, and evil old white men. is it worse

These guys in the video put
WHITE LIVES MATTER
Stickers all over Florida.
youtu.be/YTRxEX3J2TM

Just tell them is an Old Dharmic Jain Symbol and that you are trying to take the symbol back.

If not, they are close-minded anti-diversity colonialist fucks.

That's what the tightrope records don't catch AIDS sticker looks like in real life they are perfect for bathroom stalls.

He didn't order from a company in Holland, he ordered from a corporation that exists in the U.S.

how the fuck Christians get sued for not baking a cake but watch out nazis?

Wow.

Jesus is a fictional character but Mohammad the kiddie diddler is a real and his child whore doesn't exist unless you go through a convoluted roundabout way to find out?

Fucking liberals, every time.

UPDATE: StickerApp let me down

Um, this is just chilling in their library.

Sue them? Bake the fucking cake homophobes

O really?
So we could get some visa gift cards and order Nazi shit from Vistaprint under names like Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, John Podesta & etc causing them to be banned from traveling to Europe? It's that simple? Really?

>how the hell do I get in there unnoticed ?
I hate to say it, but, uh.....can you walk in heels?