This is what Vargtards believe

>This is what Vargtards believe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jaeSHfNTuQ
youtu.be/qL8ZTjYe_V0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that weird mutt is an exception and you know it

brown hair and blue/green eyes are master race

We should listen to the Belgian. Their entire country is a mutt of France and the Netherlands.

>murrilard giving ppl shit for being muts

can we have a faceoff with this?

I think I've heard him say that, but now that I think about it it really is retarded.

How about the celts? the italics? Balto-slavic?

All from the same indo-european migration into europe, along with the germanics.

R1b is more european than I1a.

Varg has a BurzDay coming up. : )

who even watches this idiot?

le't find out!

No you don't understand, all of those people were actually Nordic.

No one says that blonde hair and blue eyes is proof you are more white, but the purest white people all have it
It doesn't mean mongrels don't have blonde hair and/or blue eyes, or that ever brunette is less white than ever blonde person
If you weren't a low IQ (typical of kike on a stick cucks) retard, you'd understand this simple concept

Okay, I'll say this. Hair and eye colour more or less has less meaning because everyone is mixed these days. But the ORIGINAL Europeans were all blonde and blue eyed. And it's the best traits for surviving the European ice age (which is most of the time throughout history)

Brown hait is blonde and black hair mixed, so is green eyes

I'm a quarter Native American. My parents tell me I had blue eyes at birth, they changed to brown over a few months. There's a small chance the father of that mongrel had European genes and the recessive blue eye color gene slipped through, but most likely those eyes turned brown shortly after that picture.

Varg says "real Europeans have blond hair and blue eyes" and you take that to mean "therefore, varg says people with blond hair and blue eyes are necessarily real Europeans." This is a result of extremely poor comprehension on your part and is a sign of low intelligence.

Yes, not to mention that babies skin will very likely soon turn dark as well the hair and eyes

Varg is litterally plebbit tier escapist cuck. The golden one is more /ourguy/

Red hair and blue/green eyes are master race. Im only blonde blue eyes but I promise I will make lots of babies with a ginger.

You're retarded. Varg is the farthest thing from reddit. Racist, intolerant of shitskin worshipping christcucks (unlike r/the_donald), murdered a commie, and he doesn't know shit about faggot meme culture (le kek, le based, le pepe) other than what people comment in his videos

who is this

Purest white people are Basques and Sardinians. Typically not blonde, rather brunette or even black hair.

He's just as retarded as redditors though.

You literally sound like a plebbit who found Sup Forums and now think he's hard shit. Varg fanboys are hilarious. Zero arguments. Mostly sperging.

No. Meds are mixed with brown middle easterns and blacks. Though in the old days, they were less mixed and more nordic, usually blonde and blue eyed.
The purest white nation right now is unironically Finland which is why we have the most blue eyes and blondes

I have brown hair and green eyes and i watch varg because im not a easily triggered cuck

Keep on thinking your faggot Sup Forums website isn't completely intertwined with reddit bugman shit with all it's manchild ''memes'' (as you fags call it)

that is a man

Sardinians are neolithic farmers

Varg is a dumbshit who thinks he is smarter than he really is. End of story. He has lost his way in the last few years. They are all attention whores anyway.

I like redheads the most.

90% of Varg supporters are just ironic trolls. The other 10% are actual sub 100 IQ idiots.

>redhead women = master race
>brown hair green/blue eyes non amerimutt men = master race

red hair / brown eye is under-rated

Varg you snow nigger if you have positive blood then you have monkey blood you snow nigger. You need negative factor blood to be human and that could even be a darky or two. Varg is a snownigger!

you're not roman tho are you amerimutt? You're just a submissive cuck who worships his conquerors

But you're Asian though, perkele.

What conquerors? Seems to me that you are projecting the fact that Finland will be majority non-white in less than fifty years.

We are the oldest purest europeans

>Finland
90% finnish
>muttmerica
50% "white

HMMMMMMMMmmmm really makes you think tho doesnt nigga shieet? Whiter than you Tyrone

Few mixed with arabs or jews. Actually if you see someone with those traits they could be literally just Arab (surnames help to find out). Blacks? I don't know about that. We are Celts+Iberians+Visigoths+(Arabs/Jews)

There's lots of brown haired people who have red beards.

who is that girl on the top

god finns are hot

The Le 56% doesn't even budge. Varg is a total fucking pussy. That fast of swings and he can't even wrinkle the guys shirt.

Southern Europeans are subhumans LOL

90% Finnish is still 90% Mongol

I know, Jonne. Just bantz. I have much respect. If I could re-roll I would be a Finn.

I do give Varg cred for:
1. Environmentalism, not enough of that on the right. I actaully got red pilled when I realized European-descended people were endangered, and also that Europeans (other than Japs) are the only ones to care for nature.

2. He is creative. His music is okay, and he definitely puts thought into his RPG

3. Whatever he is, he's not a hypocrite. He says live in the woods and breed and be on welfare... and he does it. He is absolutely practicing what he preaches, which some on the right don't.

But he has his head in the sand (van?) Thinking him and his QT autist waifu will be able to survive the Crash in a country overwhelmed with Muzzies. He totally eschews politics, and mocks those of us that realize that politics is a form of damage control to make the Crash less bad when it does happen.

>He says live in the woods and breed and be on welfare

I don't think thats possible for whites in america (to get on welfare)

You are the most European and the least.

youtube.com/watch?v=6jaeSHfNTuQ

once a Mongol, partially always a mongol ...

True, it isn't. But Varg hates Americans.

The less than 52 percent of Americans that are white should move to Europe
I'm saving up to move. We should all return to our homeland. True Europeans will know the calling

>nu males
>antifa
But America has that too

That WOULD be a good idea, if all of the western and northern European governments weren't dead-set on getting Europe as African and Muslim as fast as possible.

Both of my parents have blue eyes and my twin brother (who was literally born 55 minutes before me) has blue eyes while I have brown

Feels bad man

True, but they're (mostly) not running things (right now).

Kikes are, but kikes are everywhere.

Varg keeps waiting for THE COLLAPSE, but I guaranteed every house on my block in my small town is better armed than him.

Burger-ism has a few scant advantages.

Then you're a carrier!

Find a blue/green eyed gal and have kids.

I am a brown eyed carrier for blue, and that's my plan. I don't have enough data to know if I carry for blonde, but my sister with even darker hair had a blonde daughter with a brunette husband, so even if I am not let into the autistic, self-defeating, purity-spiral, ethnostate, maybe my future kids could be.

Caring what Varg says is already a sign of low intelligence.
I have blond hair and blue eyes and I couldn't give a single fuck what Varg's opinion on that is.

Did I ever say I agree with Varg?

That's exactly why we have to return and defend our fatherland

Blue eyes are a mutation that occurred 10000 years ago. Brown eyes in Europeans is an ancient trait. You are an idiot if you believe that white people cant have brown eyes since the original white people only had that.

t. Green eyed white.

CUTE

The point you made is irrelevant because anyone who cares what Varg thinks can be dismissed as a moron without going into detail about them missing the point or misinterpreting something Varg said.

Every race while unmentioned is equaly master and equaly isn't. claiming one superiority is a result of reasoning that leads both master race and mentionioned race to state where because of lack of the connection, the only possible state is that they are eachother. To begin the procces of proving something there has to be a doubt of it that will determine the correctness of statement. Truth doesn't need to be said. Truth is silent, because there is no need of naming it.
Niggers shouting We wuz knagz are enough to understand that weren't, because noone can take it from them if its true, but if its just a slogan, then a slogan negating it anihilates it completely since it doesn't exist outside niggers shouting, so they repeat it.

Just go back to Pakistan, ahmed.

Most Europeans keep saying I'm not even white because I'm a brown hair / brown eyed "AmeriMutt."

I want to help them, but I honestly believe the future of European-descended people is in North America. We shouldn't have to choose though, we ought to have both.

>Vargtards believe
He is using the No True Scotsman argument.
Nobody on this planet will ever meet his requirements for being European. There will never be what he considers a Real European and if he's proven wrong he will move the goal post or requirements to something like Europeans nave blonde hair and blue eyes and small noses. Then he'll change the requirements again - And he gets to win again. get it.
The guys a fucking idiot.

>I'm a quarter Native American.
And what, 3/4 nigger?

That's a kid, doesn't count moron.

No, brown hair gene comes from neanderthals

Always the same American retard spreading these lies, eye and hair colours are not enough to determine European origin.

The point I made is not irrelevant because the topic of the thread is meant to be about Varg's opinions. You seem to think anyone cares what you do and don't care about and want to tell everybody about how little you care. You've already spent time writing two replies trying to convey how little you care so your ego will probably compel you to continue on this journey to nowhere with me as you try to convince me that people who care about things you don't care about are unintelligent.

It's not Finland, purest whites are Lithuanians, you have mongol genes

Varg is a gigantic LARPing faggot.

He's only saying that blonde hair and blue eyes are European traits, whereas brown eyes and dark hair originally are not, but since everyone is mixed even a tiny bit anyway those features alone don't distinguish you from nonwhites. So you can be a heavily mixed mutt with blue eyes and blond hair and you can be a 99% white individual with brown eyes and dark hair. How difficult is this?

looks like stefanie joosten

That hideous mutant niglet gives me the creeps every time.

Mostly Irish, but some German and other stuff.

based

My aunt and uncle both have dark brown hair and they have a blonde daughter. So explain to me how two non whites can have a white baby?
Don't actually explain genetics to me because I know how it works, I just want to hear varg fags mental gymnastics.

Blownd

Varg claims that blond-haired and blue-eyed Europeans are pure Neanderthals, while dark-haired and dark-eyed Europeans are negroid mutts.

ftfm

>No. Meds are mixed with brown middle easterns and blacks. Though in the old days, they were less mixed and more nordic, usually blonde and blue eyed.

>anyone giving a fuck about what varg says

Might as well go ask the homeless man outside what he thinks whiteness is
You'll probably get better fucking insight

wtf is wrong with her eyes

she looks jewy...not feelin it

She is an inspiring child, PLEASE stop making fun of her.

DAILY REMINDER THAT IF YOU DON'T HAVE GREY EYES AND BLONDE HAIRS YOU ARE NOT HUMAN.
Once the day of the rope comes everyone without grey eyes will be executed for treason.
We might allow some light blue eye-ed individuals to live as a lower class

white girls naturaly prefer confident, smart and good looking man. thats why you lately see white women with asian males from china, especialy nordic aryans like swedish, dannish and ukraians. they see confidence and wealth in asians males so as they realize that dick myth was invented by white ugly dumb hairy smelly subhuman apes to keep asians and other minorities down. when asian guy gets white girl its always 10/10 girl, when white boi gets asian girl she is always bottom of the barrel lol. AMWF kids are superior to WMAF kids too which is basicaly stereotype now. lol.

I don't understand what is so wrong to accept.
If you have brown eyes especially, it means that your genes are fairly mixed, and you have some solid foreigner blood in your genetic line.

While you can have blonde and blue eyes on a bi-racial, or even a real black person, because of the recessive gene mutation.

There are rare cases obvious to anyone that isn't a retard that just wants a "gotcha"

I think he would find the majority of swedes, norwegians, danes and germans to be "chroo yuropeeyenz"

Lol listening to a crimgey old man who lives in a shed. Giving him youtube views so he can buy toilet paper and canned food.

>welfare addict that married an autistic wife for even more welfare, pagan larper, former criminal and e-celeb beggar not even in his own country
>pretend to teach lessons about how to live and who is or isn't european
lmao only delusional americans could listen to this faggot

ITT: pic related

>If you have brown eyes especially,
You guys have yet to prove this claim.

Was listening to Paddy Tarleton’s Christmas Song while eriving earlier, and when I got to the bit about Varg I laughed so hard I almost hit the faggot infront of me.

youtu.be/qL8ZTjYe_V0

God I fucking hate LARPagans.

are you fucking retarded?

There are people living in England, Ireland, Scotland, right now, who have been fucking pure natives of their lands for centuries, and still have brown eyes.

Conversely, you have turks that have blue eyes in the eastern parts. I'm sure you're dumb enough that you would think that the blue-eyed one is less-mixed than the brown-eyed one. Seriously, if you believe brown eyes are not native to europeans as well, you're a fucking retard.

And the real master race is us few people with brown eyes and blonde hair.