What the fuck was her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2L7Qt7yMsqk
youtube.com/watch?v=8gLre31Pj9U
mknkkjtr.blog28.fc2.com/blog-category-15.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literal autism

Mike is a jerk

I liked her. She was a pretty unique character in a genre full of cliches and archetypes. Even hyperpraised shows like K-On and Aria have rediculous amounts of cliche.

>putting K-On and Aria in the same category

This is the cutest thing i ever seen

KAAAAAAANNNEEEEEEEDDDDAAAAAAAAA

Sketchbook was basically Aria 2.0 though.
Criminally underrated little gem of an anime.

Yep, shame it never got an S2

Everyone in this series has some problems.

I loved these two. Show was a great way to fill in the void left by Aria.

bumping sketchbook thred

not enough of those two

Do you know him? I'm looking for him.

When I watched this I never remember seeing this part. What episode was this?

So Hidamari outranks them both, but who comes in second: geijutsuka or sketchbook

Hidamari is so overplayed here it's kinda sad. It can have 3rd place.

I love how they fixed CD player but kept up their persona of being weird in front of them.

Don't remind me that.

Will Yutanpo ever come back?

I believe

I legit want to know if he's still breathing.

youtube.com/watch?v=2L7Qt7yMsqk

still mad at youtube for deleting my original upload of this. How has this guy been able go four years without a dmca?

TETSUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

a cutie

tfw mc met akari

GA is well-rounded. Handles technical details about art and has a balance of happy and melancholic stuff.
Hidamari has both happy and sad moments, but has a more loose approach to art school activities.
Sketchbook is just too much drama. Won't be surprised if someone who liked GA or HidaSketch would ticked off by the moping around.

>Sketchbook is just too much drama

what

Episode 7

>too much drama

Comparing Sketchbook/ GA/ Hidamari/ Aria/ Tamayura ect is silly, they are all comfy in their own right.

The gag where they would misinform Kate on basic Japanese culture still makes me grin just thinking about it.

Also holy shit threads about this show are rare. Whenever I bring it up nobody seems to have seen it.

Does anyone know the name of the school the show bases it off of? It's in Dazaifu, Fukuoka.

One of my all-time favorite OPs. It's a perfect representation of the show's atmosphere in song form.

youtube.com/watch?v=8gLre31Pj9U

The only high school there is the Fukuoka Prefectural Dazaifu High School.

mknkkjtr.blog28.fc2.com/blog-category-15.html

>English-speaking character
>Can actually speak English well
Kate's VA was fucking wonderful.

Oh my god bug girl was the best.

Her along with Asaka were definitely my favorites, but there were honestly too many great characters in this.

I was a little sad that my favorite character didn't show up until the last episode, but it really fit her character.

Why was she so depressed?

There was also an audio drama in which she had more lines than in the entirety of the anime.

This thread reminded how absolutely wonderful show Sketchbook was. I really liked all the characters and the pacing of "the story". And overall atmosphere of course.

Guess it's time for another re-watch. For some reason I've been doing a lot of those lately.