Yowamushi Pedal

> [HorribleSubs] Yowamushi Pedal - New Generation - 11 [720p].mkv

is this some kinda poor man's Idaten Jump?

Is there Manami? Else I won't watch.
Captcha: Select all images with bicycles.

What is Sugimoto ultimately going to fail to do?

No, but there is some Arakita and Kinjou.

>that slope
I thought they were talking about differentiating.

I love Arakita.

It feels a little weird but i like this new season a little bit more than the previous ones

>tfw you're at training camp and some very feminine dude gets an orgasm after feeling your muscles then your cool sempai steps in to shut him down.

I want to MARRY Aoyagi!

>Top 10 anime teams

I can't believe Sugimoto is a likeable character now.

I always felt bad for Sugimoto. I bike a loooot more than both of my cousins but they're 1.5 times my size so they always reach the goal first when we bike.

So I know how it feels to not be as good as the rest. ;_;

He was one of four characters to survive the first year race. They just ignored or belittled him for the rest of the show.

Surely next year will be with him and his brother as well as the other first year. It will be too much if they blow him the fuck out again. And he is probably going to train even more for the next year.

I think this season is better, better pacing and more hype stuff like duels and races, and the characters are not on Arakita level but are pretty good.

Sounds like it's your bike.

No their legs are just way longer than mine. They get better rotation and shit.

You either give up or blame your equipment. That's what the pros do on anything.

This was awesome.

He stopped acting conceited and we also saw him working hard. I hope he keeps getting some screentime.

Onoda on Arakita's Wild Ride was like my favorite part of the first inter-high. Love that dude.

Kaburagi is my favorite, but Sugimoto in this race gets me every time. I really wanted him to win.

>imaizumi_sees_your_dick.jpg

>didn't know they would be going to the same school
>somehow end up in all the same classes

that sure is a weird coincidence

Is it though? Both live in Japan. They probably both decided to go to a Univ with a good cycling team. There's probably a small amount that fit that criteria. Given that they have the same major they therefore will have the same classes.

The only coincidence is that they're both studying the same major but that's not too farfetch.

And since they're from different school it's not as if they talk to each other about the colleges they're going to.

It's their first year, that might be a required class.

That and it can be some first year general shit like Calculus where several different majors require it, but yeah, you have a point.

Maybe they both went into physiology to better their biking skills, who knows?

>ineffective seatbelt

I want a cycling computer that makes a turbine sound whenever my cadence goes over 110.

Man it sure is geat instead of seeing Sugimoto develop further into a better character we get a first year that's going to spend the next year sucking Onodas dick. Onoda is so great we need to be reminded of it every 20 seconds.

Don't worry, Aoyagi will keep him in check.

A lot of first year courses are same across many degree programs. Though usually there are like 8 difference classes for each course which would be harder to pull off being in the same one.

>Tip for picking which section to be in:
Go with the oldest prof since they'll probably be the one writing the midterm / final that is used for all sections. If you go in one of the other sections you might do great on homework assignments, then be fucked on the tests.

>implying you can get that high

Holy shit that OST.
Sugimoto ;_;

>2 spots open up next year
>3 people competing for those spots not counting inevitable first years

who won't make it?

>2 Narukos

Peddling to the front page

Sugimoto couldn't do Midousuji's bike push at the finish line ;_;

What are you selling?

I don't think the 6th graders who frequent this board understand that peddling means to try and sell from house to house.

He's the underdog of the series.

Is this an efficient way of cycling?

Jesus christ. Sugimoto was likable. Fuck this new character, he's a piece of shit.

Audibly cheered. Woke up the cat. Also Arakita with the Kinjou glasses, scary af.

I was so fucking ready for him to win. Shit hurt.

Has the second Interhigh been won yet in the manga?

Blue hair won't get in until he's a third year, so one Sugimoto and a first year. That's my prediction. Sugibrother probably gets his third year with blue hair too.

When Grande Road was airing, I remember being told that the manga was halfway through day 2, so take that as you will. Might be near the end if we see the 3 mains (Onoda, Manami and Midosuji) in the OP.

I hadn't expected to be so hurt by Sugimoto's loss.

Still, from someone who has not read the manga up to this point, Kaburagi seems likeable enough.

he was always likable

>the main trio
>4 more freshmen

there are enough slots! I sense drama

>he doesn't know about cadence

step it up, sempai

I like sugimoto, but sugimoto otouto feels like an asspull.

he can perfectly copy anything he sees

how can anyone compete?

yeah, the author fucked up, we don't need 2 identical characters on the same team

sugimoto should have won

This is gay fujo stuff, right?

Yes.
Road bikes are for faggots.