Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w1o4O2SfQ5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>only 4 days left

It'll probably leak in a day or 2

>leak arrives
>it's the same drafts we already saw
>chapter has Togashi's name at the end

>we will never get an anime like the original series with character defining moments while this plays
youtube.com/watch?v=w1o4O2SfQ5g

people still read this?

How long until translations though?
I think I'm going to wait until them to properly know what's going on.

Generally about a day, Berserk chapters aren't long

Nice. I can surely wait to get disappointed in a language I understand.

>Season 1 dub is out
I really wish I could watch the dub but I'm not in America
At least there's the new chapter to look forward too.

>Pippin smaller than Guts
I don't think so

It'll probably be on Nyaa or BakaBT in a day or so

>Pippin is 19
fucking what

I think it's supposed to be that Pippin was taller than Guts in the Golden Age Arc (Guts was what, 17?), but present Guts is taller.

That's a hell of a growth spurt when you're already 17

All that RAGE had to go somewhere.

Patricians do.

I grew from 5'10 to 6'1 when I was 17 and now 19.

I want Guts and Schierke to fug

We all do, user.

Is Schierke the purest?
Would they give birth to magic Guts?

Is Ivalera /ourelf/

Jill > Schierke
fight me

Schierke is not for lewd

Kind of hard to claim that given that she is a known slut.

>she is a known slut

We are not talking about Griffith

If Guts left Casca, who's a big girl, sore... He would rip that Loli apart.

4u

She could use her magic pussy to not get ripped apart

>Casca
>Big girl
Literally for you and you alone.

Casca is absolutely perfect. Brown, muscular although bitchy

Miura was blessed by gods when he designed her

His dong is less generous than I expected

Nice 3 incher faggot.

He's a grower you bunch of fags.

isn't this one 100 pages

Fucking yes.

>Miura was blessed by gods when he designed her
At first I thought I agree, but then I realized you didn't talk about Schierke.

no i heard it was 200 pages

Too thick, too heavy.

Too bad another God made her retarded

>tfw Guts overcompensates for his mirco-penis by wielding large swords

It's gonna have a 100-page recap like last time Berserk came back from hiatus

We're talking about way more than 7,5 cm here.

Griffith was the purest in spirit.

stop reminding me.

The devil did it

AHHHHHHHH BEER BEER

Theoritically the same thing in the Berserk universe.

I wonder how powerful those elemental lords that the mages talk to to cast spells are. As powerful as the Godhand? Could they take them on or at least damage them? Are they sentient or just animal-like?

>I wonder how powerful those elemental lords that the mages talk to to cast spells are
I would be surprised that they would be as powerful as the god hands, but who knows. Maybe their powers are less consistent and more dependant on circomstances too. That's how I'd play it at least. Sometimes powerless, sometimes ultra powerful, just as nature

>You should have known

PFFFFFT sure that'll tide things down for Griffith

I'm not sure magic works like that in-universe,we've seen what just having elemental weapons let's the user get in tune with sprites

>Gut's brand makes it so he permanently lives in the interstice.
>Because of that his child is born the same way, and can naturally attract and command sprites like a Kelpie would.
>This combined with inheriting Shrieke's natural talent, Gut's body and training under them both makes their child the ultimate fighter and sorcerer.
>Yfw these are all actual spoilers and the Miura ends the story with their super kid killing Griffith.

>Vagabond

Fellow patrician.

Guts and Casca's kid IS the key m8 he's going to reveal Griffith's true form to the others

Over/under 5 years till next chapter?

My only wish is that Guts and Casca or whoever manages to make Griffith revert to his original, pre-eclipse state, and let him stay like this, unable to speak or move for the rest of his life

Is there an anime/manga that has a moment as spectacular and completely devastating as the eclipse was? Whenever I reread Berserk it still gives me chills (yeah I know that sounds cheesy). Just the complete shift in tone and narrative to one about hopelessness, terror, cosmic horror is pretty incredible. There are lots of other manga that I enjoy for different reasons, but I haven't seen any others with moments that match up to the eclipse.

DragonBall when Kid Goku dressed as a girl

Holyland had some moments

I love Ivalera.
I also love Puck, even in the recent chapters.
Though i will say i miss the "voice of reason" Puck

End of Evangellion?

Not a lot of media in general goes down the
>Fuck you everything is fucked and its all your fault
route

I never got around to finishing Devilman but doesn't it end in an utter shitshow where everyone fucking dies?
The manga, I mean.

Its a shame too, I loved him back when he was a conscious/voice of reason for Guts while keeping the series from getting too bleak, but now Guts has a whole cavalcade of people doing that for him. While I actually do like Gut's group, I wish things got better split between them, Puck and Ivalera haven't really done anything since the spied on Farnese back in the port city.

Is Zodd the most powerful apostle?

I'd argue that Ganishka was more powerful, but we know what happened to him.
Grunbeld is pretty damn powerful as well, but i don't feel like we've seen enough of him yet to say he's more or as powerful as Zodd.

If Zodd is the most powerful, then that would mean Skull Knight is the most powerful being that isn't a God Hand, right? Rickert says he fought better than Zodd during the eclipse, and we have no reason to believe that isn't still the case.

why is skull knight so nice to people?

Miura never fails to make me laugh whenever he does comedy

Yes, I recommend finishing Devilman just to read that particular scene actually, it's incredibly memorable and striking (although the rest of Devilman is not as good). Volumes 4/5 of Devilman in particular are much better than the rest of the series.

Oh, and you're retarded if you think Guts would beat SK, even as the berserker.

Guts is literally not on SK's level yet.
> There are people ITT who didn't realize pic related is Skully

There are also people ITT who don't realize that Skull Knight is Gaiseric

Yeah it's pretty damn impressive how he can be so good at lighthearted comedy, and really serious situations, often at the same time.
Not to mention how disturbingly dark he can get...

I refuse to believe people missed that. Guts even thinks about SK when he hears that story, we even get a pic of Skully then.

He a gud boi.

Seriously though, he probably sensed Rickert was special. He's pretty damn good at predicting the flow of causality after all, as we see at the Tower of Conviction in particular.

There's some people that think Miura is bait and switching us and that SK was the imprisoned sage and Void was Gaiseric, but then you get the people who are just stupid, like the ones who think that he must be a future Guts.

Puck serves no purpose and hasn't since the Conviction arc. I hope Miura does something with him because as it stands right now I see little point to the character, even tho that can be said for many side characters at this point.

Ganishka after the ritual to turn himself into a cloud was close to Griffith, he had to go Femto-mode in the battle

Now? Him or Grunbeld in a fight, keep in mind Zodd fights practically naked so we can assume his technique is better than all the other apostles who done armour and fireball shooting shields
Taking his character into account clearly Zodd he has gone out of his way to aid Guts multiple times because he respects him as a warrior and wants to fight him again, not to mention he's clearly Griffith's surrogate Guts
And despite killing Wyald to protect Griffith he still forced Griffith to overpower him to gain his servitude
He even guarded the eclipse because he had no interest in feasting, the only thing we know he likes his fighting and wants is a strong opponent, I think he's being set up as the "old warrior seeking an honourable death" and he will oppose and defect from Griffith after he orders Zodd to kill Guts "by any means necessary, etc" and he will lose and opting to not use an underhanded method will inadvertently betray Griffith

Skull Knight is obviously the strongest, arguably as strong as the Godhand
Femto couldn't stop SK's attack and had to re-direct it remember?
He's basically current Guts + Experience + Fancy pants astral tools

Is Skull Knight's skull a helmet?

Do you think he's a completely disembodied voice in armor, or do you think he has a body, however frail, underneath?

>you of all people
>implying anyone on all realms understand his circumstances

>challenging the author
is this suggesting that Griffith can only be defeated through talking/emotions? If so its set up pretty well with story clues so far

It is a helmet yeah, he's just skeleton themed, not actually a skeleton. I think the real question though is what is his horse?

To be fair it is Skully, but it is from Schierke's perspective seeing Skully in Guts and the future that entails, it doesn't help the sword is held the same way Guts does and behind a bubble

>There are also people ITT who don't realize that Skull Knight is Gaiseric

Nonsense everyone here recognises that's what we're supposed to think, it's one the core moments we're supposed to remember when SK talks to the witch about causality and history repeating itself

The twist isn't really as relevant as the themes that are presented in that bit of the story though, does Void being the king actually affect anything?

I'm kind of hoping for a major culling of the current Guts party. I don't think Schierke should be killed since she still seems to have some areas to develop as a character, but the rest of the party is largely made up of characters that feel stagnant at this point. Miura needs to do something drastic to drive the narrative forward down a more compelling line.

I only want these guys to survive, you can kill off the girl elf and maybe Isidro

The idea is that whichever one of the two became Void sacrificed all of the original Midland too do it, and as the sacrifice has to have meaning to the person it would make more sense for Gaeseric to have been the one to sacrifice the kingdom he had built rather than some sage sacrificing a bunch of people he doesn't have an apparent connection to free himself, though really we don't have any real information about what happened back then.

>New chapter out on the 24th
REALY?

were
i need sauce

Do you think Casca will remember anything from her time as a retard?
I hope she remembers how much she likes Farnese.

I think Farnese will either go nuclear or suicidal if Casca falls back into Guts' arms, and she will only be stopped when Caska gives her the best hug in the world

Honestly, if they killed off Isidoro along with Serpico and/or Farnese, I think it could be pretty helpful/interesting for the story. It's been so long since Guts has interacted with the "main" storyline of his conflict with Griffith, I feel like Miura needs to bring us back to the main story as readers by bringing the story back to Guts and Griffith. Killing off central characters would be a good way to drive the story back to that crucial point and focus it in a coherent way.

I'm aware of that and I agree it sounds like it works better storywise

What I was getting at in relation to Guts' story it doesn't really matter now does it?
I mean what changes

what if Casca is cured and they dont feel like going after Griffith anymore

then grifith would start to dominate the world
he would invade elf island and a giant war would insue

people that do not follow grifith + an army of elf lolis + every demon in the series

IF that happens there are several ways for them to feel like killing him again.

Popular theory is that there will be a timeskip due to the time flowing slower on the island, and that Rickert will be leading a resistance group. He might convince Guts.

Another popular theory is that Griffith will make another sacrifice, the citizens of Falconia. I'm sure that would trigger Guts sufficiently.

Yet another is that Griffith will go after Guts because he could be a threat, like he did with the witch.

What i'm saying is, there's no way Guts will let Griffith be.

If Guts' group doesn't start to get culled I think we can collectively worry about the story direction, I mean Azan has been setup to join the group for years now and he's only just feeling natural
I thought he did that other loli manga to get the kawaii shit out his system, Berserk is becoming far too fantastical and frankly light in tone, the story has to become grimdark and gritty again to confront Griffith

>Catastrophe happens on Elf island and a bunch get killed due to Griffiths apostle invasion
Or the pussy option
>A bunch volunteer to stay behind because casca or reasons

Hopefully Isidro but we all know its Schierke who is going to suffer, she's the only one who hasn't endured suffering yet

Nothing at all really, at most it might be a moment of confusion since he suspected SK was the king, which is why I doubt it's actually true. Plus I don't think that's really the kind of thing Miura would pull. He's said himself that he was basically making things up and connecting events as he went along in Golden Age, so I doubt he would have anything besides giving SK some hint at a backstory, and he doesn't really seem like the kind of author to use ebin twists, the closest we've gotten to that is the elf king acting like a maid when they meet him at first, Berserk is a pretty straightfoward series.

nice