Sup Forums 2018 NY meetup when?

I moved into Brooklyn half a year. Missed the last pol meetup sadly. Any word on whether or not there will be another one in 2018, friends?

Yeah, we are all going meet to Red Hook park to go nigger hunting. Date: to be announced.

I met some fellow Astoria anons during HWNDU, I'm down to go to the next meet up

Red Hook is gentrified friend. I live in crown heights in the Jewish part of the neighborhood that borders on the Caribbean part. I have. Lot of Jewish friends and Caribbean neighbors. I've been treated pretty swelly despite all the Sup Forums memes I see. There is a lot of crime and drug peddling once you go deeper into Crown Heights. If you want to meetup in the shit, I would suggest Brownsville, not Red Hook

Astoria is cool. I live in the Crown Heights part of Brooklyn. Actually a pretty friendly neighborhood. I work at a Jewish Coffee shop known as (((Chocolatte))) the folks there are pretty friendly. A jewess I met there is actually down to go with me to the dances my college hosts. Maybe (((they))) really are out greatest allies.

l i t e r a l
c a n c e r

Sorry about your cancer user. Hopefully it isn't too serious

I wish meetups weren't either honeypots or straight up weirdos, you seem like a cool dude. Sup Forums friens would be nice

I'd be down to meet some Sup Forums nycers but I'm in a bit of a neet phase

I remember seeing the posts and greentexts of the people who go to these things and it's the most awkward and cringy thing ever

kys

I'd imagine it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if everyone met in a bar with lots of alcohol, but the people who gravitate to Sup Forums and old school web 1.0 forums tend to be weirdo introverts. I've met a few people from the internet over the years, it wasn't the worse thing in the world but the people from the internet tend not to be normies for sure

Thanks bro. Are a lot of pol meetups kinda awkward or toxic? I'm not far right as far as politics go. I'm not a centrist meme either. Are a lot of people who go to these meetups not socially well-rounded?

I hope you get your head caved in by a nigger

Oh ffs that's my province's flag

If that is my fate in life, why should I let the thought of my future death disturb me in the present.

bump

Aww, thanks friend. It's not often someone tells me to keepup your spirit. I hope you kys too!

Ontario or red ensign?

I want Sup Forums pussy

something tells me a lot of conservative wealthy nyc jewesses browse Sup Forums

Well I heard Brittany Venti goes to these things. I imagine that attracts a lot of Sup Forumslacks who want to play pussy pachinko

I'll bring the brownies.

Oh lol thought that was BC. BC

Brittany venti needs to be gang banged by a gaggle of Sup Forumsacks live on twitch

I'll bring beer. I'm 20, but the bro who runs the local deli doesn't give a shit. The tension between the Middle East and America has been reduced considerably due to my friendship with delibro and his ability to practice capitalism by letting alcohol be sold freely and importing cheap cigs from Virginia.

A lot of Sup Forums in itself are not socially well rounded to be honest

>I'll bring the brownies
Don't pull a /k/ please

>NY
might as well call it the /ptg/ meetup desu

>implying she doesn't want that

Where is his deli located bro?

Or you can call it the “mutt meetup”

I'm just social enough for the autists there to expect me to take the lead in conversation and I don't want that shit

When we all get busted for posting memes. It's inevitable...

I can do a Brooklyn meetup but it can't be on shomer shabbos.

Hi police

Pull a /k/?

St John's and Schnectady. Better not get him into trouble. Delibro dindu nuffin

>blonde hair
>green eyes
>fair skin
Think again nigga

someone made brownies infused with jizz and pulled up to a /k/ meetup and people ate it, only to find out after what was in the brownies

Cum in the brownies. Not touching the food in chan meet ups is a no brainer, but people really can't say no.

Op, there's other ways to make friends man. Although I've got to admit that the idea of a meet up sounds fun, but the pictures and green texts have put the fear of God in me

>pol meetup SADLY

They can't be that bad if done correctly. OP dun fucked though since it's 3am here and we're all at sleep

Just living in Brooklyn has supplied more than enough friends, friend. A meetup just sounded cool in my mind, but if it's as autistic as everyone says, then it may be best to let those ideas be unrealized.

Go away FBI

I'm in Austin visiting my folks for the holidays. I'll be back in the city next week. Going back to my parents house and seeing my family has been a much needed vacation from the business of college life.

Never know what you're gonna get bro, also Sup Forums had a tendency to exaggerate. Personally I'm down and can supply booze, but it needs to be well organized and no kekistani cringy underage b& bs. It should be just lads hangingout. Make another thread tomorrow when people are awake OP and let's pitch ideas

Righteous

I’d go but I’m gonna be in NYC from the 20th - 24 so it’d have to be then

I'll unironically come for a new year's Sup Forumsack meetup anywhere near Jersey.

And poo on us as payback for showing you the loo?

I bet you'll be the only white there

Those were some pure good times