Many young Americans are moving to Mexico because the cost of living is low...

Many young Americans are moving to Mexico because the cost of living is low, can’t wait to have 11 million Americans living here, I want to get a cute white girlfriend.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_Wars_(TV_series)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw no spic gf

pic related is what's coming

Many young senoras y senoritas have moved to Burgerland & do anything for an user who could provide una tarjeta verde
Checkmate, atheist

they don't like your gay accent. it's a turnoff for them, sorry

it worked well in euro land and probably would work in spictopia.

How about we trade?
Ten mexican't from our side and one burger from your side.
No substitutions, no refusals.

You realize they are moving there because $35 USD when converted into Pesos will allow them to become a feudal lord right? They are moving down there to LARP Downton Abbey.

Unless you are literally the dude out of "Mandingo" and the white chick is willing to crap out a mestizo, she is not going to go for a field serf.

What is going to happen is that you guys are going to get colonized like 1800s India, which will actually benefit you in the long run when we massacre all the favela gangs and bring the light of civilization south of the border.

No, because those freaks hate latin american macho culture,and cartel violence, they feel more safe in their safe places like universities and california

If we get rid of cartel violence, we will receive more Americans

Those are spics being deported.

Any good PMC firms in Mexico? Just got out of the army

Look at YouTube, there is a shit ton of "We are moving to mexico videos" and "Expats in Mexico" and they are all white, and some black dude negrito

NO! I DON'T WANT NIGGERS IN MY COUNTRY

Come here, and leave your seed in my sister, she wants sons with strong Australian genes

I did, will i ever be able to drink the water or will this place forever be a third world shithole

13 months ago those very same ninnies were moving to cucknada
They're your problem now & the wall just got 10 feet higher

show pics and I will see if I will want to, also I will leave back to aus but I would have contributed to bleaching in your country which you should be thankful for.

>tfw going to save a million or so
>then move to Thailand and retire.

Too late we have central americans, peruvians and some haitians, but we have luck because the number of Argentinians, Cubans, Spaniards and other whites is bigger

nice, send her over here and I will knock her up. I don't really want to go to mexico because I will be cartel'd hard and ransomed probably.

Go ahead take them. I love Mexican women. All they want is dick and to cook you dinner

bruh fuk white women and shiet imma get me a hapa

Dominican is pure nigger

>because the cost of living is low

>the income is also low though

I don't know, I have no experience with hispanics and what countries are more nigger tier than others. Isn't argentina the least nigged? at least from what I gathered from this board.

That would be Uruguay

no ur a gay

no, u

g-gib milkies

>What is the purchasing power of the dollar

Gringos can easily thrive in mexico.

Funny how you're being positive that Whites are coming here because it is cheap.
But do not realize that they're not conservative Americans and are actually just edgy traitors that are getting away because of Trump.

Don't be surprised when Mexico becomes like thanks to the leftist shilling of traitor americans.
Why do you think Canada became so radically left in a matter of decades? You know that saying where if you get with people that have the same mind, you eventually become an extremist.

Expect Communist Mexico by 2030, the rulers will be these white liberals that you gladly welcomed with open arms.
All of this for what? Oh yeah you wanted to be more white.

And no, don't be hostile to Americans either, don't be a nigger, everyone has the right to be a tourist.

>7 posts by this ID
and I'll gladly ruin the hope and dream of yours.

I guess I'm not surprised you prefer cartels

You're correct that they feel safe in unis and CA, but have not realized how Mexican universities are becoming exponentially increasingly leftist in a matter of a few years that you can count with your hand.
As well you have not realized that Televisa is persuading the Mexican population with their leftist propaganda.
>inb4 but just don't watch it
What about the other 99% of the Mexican population that watches this franchise? Eventually Mexico will be just like CA and Macho culture will eventually die out with even nopalniggers becoming more pussies than a White S.F. liberal with AIDS.
Incorrect, you forgot about the corrupt government that is also one of the biggest cartels ever made globally, as well most of the population being full of con-men that fool everyone in the world with "muh hard-work ethics" just because were forced to do minimum wage 16 hours/day in order to fucking eat.
Again White American traitors that hate Trump.
You smell like kike.
You forgot about the mass deportations of nopalniggers increasing and the White Latinos going to the USA legally.

/thread

Is this perfection?

Is it giving rural Mexicans too much credit to say they are superior to the ones that come here?

her left eye is off so no

If they stay in their fucking nigger states where they belong, yes.
Otherwise those who fucking come to the northern states to get in your country as wetbacks? Or those who fail and stay in these states for the rest of their lives? HAHHAHAHAH no.

Well where in Mexico is the best in terms of low crime, whitest people, and a balance of low numbers of left wingers?

Nowhere senpai.
Pick one or two of those 3 qualities you want.
If you want none then go to any border city in Mexico.

I'll bleach your sis

So in general the hot white chicks tend to be living in liberal places. Not surprising I guess

i don't care much for that background. it destroyed the pic.

Yep, and as slutty as the white girls in CA with their DUDE WEED LMAO with daddy issues or racemixing with the niggers of Mexico (pure natives that act like niggers) and eventually have mentally-ill mestizos.

I already own a house Ensenada that I use a few months out of the year.

Here is one of them on the former, that are also aggresive as fuck and give you sarcastic smiles out of nowhere.

I might post one of the latter but they're hard to find. You can just picture a cute 8/10 white latina with a 2/10 brown nopalnigger.
I don't save pictures of mixed couples unlike a certain people with a leaf on their flag.

Last post of mine.
Typical "coal"burner latina that ends up getting married to the most brown nopalnigger and has ugly as sin children that end up being gangsters in the local poor neighborhood.

TAKE THAT FOCKIN CROSS OFF SKANK

fuck

I actually never considered the idea that there is a skin color hierarchy in Mexico too

>leave your seed in my sister, she wants sons with strong Australian genes
The absolute state of Mexico posters

well you see they're also cunning, she comes over here, gets the green card and then all the spics and their extended family come over

Always has been since the birth of this country.
Bur of course, there are some instances where there are rich nopalniggers, can't be helped.

S don't trust every white mexican girl.
This is the typical female though, wearing a cross for fashion and nothing else.
He truly smells like kike, and has not posted since I came in this thread.
hmm

Underrated.

So I am curious if you know and I think you might what the typical racial admixture of various White groups are in Mexico. Obviously some Europeans, Russians and Germans, are 100% White. The question I wonder is about so-called Spanish Mexicans and Castizos is what percentage European they actually are?

>Low cost of living
If I were to leave the US, I would move to a White country; Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia or Russia. Not the country that made mine turn to shit.

>The question I wonder is about so-called Spanish Mexicans and Castizos is what percentage European they actually are?
Spanish Mexicans here are considered 100% white if and only if they don't have Mexican ancestry at all. Same with the Lebanese and even fucking light-skinned Pakistanis would be considered white if they don't have Mexican ancestry.

On the Castizo case however, they usually have no less than 78% White, but they always have those non-white characteristics like an ugly nose, non-white cheekbones, flatter face than the normal white, a little bit of a slant in their eyes and unable to grow an actual beard.

Taking these characteristics since I happen to have these too ;_; but of course some Castizos can actually benefit from these and can become handsome.

Ironically enough Mexico is dumping their racial underclass here. The castizo elite are content to let America care for the Mestizo and Indio peasants. The net effect is that Mexicans in Mexico are Whiter than Mexicans in America. How White is up for endless debate.

Thank you. I was curious because a friend of mine is 3/4 Italian and 1/4 "Spanish Mexican". I didn't know what that meant specifically. In practice I'm sure that it would be over 95% European, but I didn't know. IIRC didn't they used to be called Peninsulares?

You are correct! I live in East Texas, and Texas is the dumping ground along with California for the little, brown, short hobbits. Seriously, they are about 5'4 and dark. They cut the grass and pour concrete. Don't get me wrong, they work hard, but ffs there are 100s of thousands here.

damn youtube videos ?! americans are taking over mexico !

damn mexico is boss

Just imagine how much you would have to pay for Americans to do the work. Remember there is never a "labor shortage" only a labor market. Americans will pick crops, build shit, and mow lawns for the right price.

>IIRC didn't they used to be called Peninsulares?
Yes actually, and castizos are the ones who have +75% white or Spanish.
Peninsulares are usually called Criollos in Mexico (those who are 100% Spanish but were born in Mexico.

Somehow Mexicans in Sup Forums are not using this word often.

They have voter ID and restrictive immigration policies too!

White/ginger guy, had plenty of latina gfs. They're great. They still all need to get deported, but they're great. Funnily enough the last one I told her that I was going to report her to ICE since she was an actual illegal and she stopped talking to me and tried to get some mexibois to come beat me up.

Thank you for knowing this topic in and out. I think rather than remembering 3 different words to mean White Mexican it's easier just to remember 1 despite the imprecision. The one thing you can't answer though is what someone in America means when they say they are 1/4 Spanish Mexican. That could mean any number of things. Funny thing I actually know two redheaded sisters of Mexican descent.

Very true. That's one thing we have is an overabundance of labor. I don't blame companies for using the cheapest contractor etc...to do a job, but wth are locals supposed to do when they are too expensive to hire?

>illegal
>wanted to get Mexicans beat you up
GOD DAMN IT user WHAT DID YOU DO?!

You do realize she is an illegal for a reason right? You could get killed by the cartels she sucked their dicks for getting in the USA.
You better have some guns and be fucking careful, White man.
> Funny thing I actually know two redheaded sisters of Mexican descent.
I bet they're qt as fuck.

But yeah, I don't know jackshit on 1/4 Spanish Mexican.
It is either just "Criollo" without being rayceest in modern times (probably why other Mexicans here don't use it) or just claiming that their great-great-great grandfather was Spanish.

Either way, what the other posters are saying is correct as well, you either get a good Honorary Aryan green card Mexican or some faggot that will do a green card chain with their 1000s of cousins and sisters.

I wasn't happy with her hanging out with a bunch of guys at one time to smoke weed, so I said that I'd reported her current position to the police and her family/address to immigration enforcement. I messed up, she was fun.

In the aggregate locals move when that happens. For every 10 immigrants that enter a city in the US 9 native born citizens leave. There is an interesting pattern that the people that leave are those who were replaced economically. Whites left California over the last 30 years, but not all Whites. Working class Whites left California for neighboring states. Besides leaving California with a racially stratified society it left only leftist Whites. If Trump had won every Mexican vote in California he would have lost it anyway.

>I bet they're qt as fuck.
They are, but they were too indolent for my tastes. Odd I know. Funny thing I noticed is that Mexicans seem to be either very lazy or very hardworking. It certainly could be confirmation bias though.

>I wasn't happy with her hanging out with a bunch of guys at one time to smoke weed
She was a typical , should've deported her.
But eh, she was your girl from one time so, be careful next time and take care of yourself still.

Every illegal always had payed the narcos to get in the USA, Sup Forums.
Take note on this and never trust a wetback.
>Funny thing I noticed is that Mexicans seem to be either very lazy or very hardworking.
It depends in the USA, but in Mexico is another story as I previously said.

BEAN'D

>their purchasing power parity being 10x yours
yeah, good luck getting any girl, because all Mexican girls will flock to them, lol

Noted about paying the Narcos. Also if surveys are to be believed a large number of illegal immigrant women are raped in transit. Somebody is in fact doing the raping.

One good thing about losing competitive advantage is gives one a shot at being an entrepreneur.

Lel

That is true. The difference between lucky people and unlucky people is that lucky people notice more opportunities. You make your own luck.

At least ours are moving legally. Can you taco monkeys say the same?

Holy crap! Mexicans need to build the wall now!

Yeah, that is true.
They even said it in this series
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_Wars_(TV_series)
And there was a marathon yesterday here in Mexico, apparently it was one of the best of this year.

But getting back to the point, never give the D to a female wetback no matter how hot they're.
No different from black females, nice tits and ass but oh boy enjoy the AIDS.

My parents are planning to retire in San Miguel de Allende or Tolum. I went on vacation to Tolum and the indian people were very nice but not very many cute local girls (too dark for my taste). I'd prefer San Miguel because I saw some qt castizas and very light mexican girls. i'm actually considering moving there myself if I can find a remote job as a web developer.

How do they avoid the drug cartels that rule mexico? Even in the rich areas I expect the drug cartels to have a subtle iron grip there.

>moving to mexico because cost of living is cheaper
>cost of living is cheaper
>cost of living
>living
That's a good one. They'll all be killed at some point so of course it won't cost them a lot of money to live there because it won't be for an extended stay

I have no great interest in illegal or legal immigrants for that purpose. Personally I would like to marry a White American woman whose family has been here for generations. I think interracial, and to some extent intercultural, marriages are largely a copout. I don't want someone who doesn't speak English, is amazed by $1,000, or doesn't understand the idiomatic subtleties of America. Bit of a blogpost, but you understand that I understand.

See the post behind yours.
Ah good.
Well, great because you're increasing the great White population.

What I said on giving the D to illegals was to everyone ITT though. But still nice that I found a White American wanting to be with another White American.

This or this ?

who is this angel

Oh shit damn, I meant the 2nd one without any picture.
OK I need to sleep so, at least I BTFO'd OP so I can sleep well.

Have a good thread and day to everyone ITT.
Except the OP kike that is in the oven.

I didn't know this.

>american gf
>white

cute white women don't date spics, wetback. stick with your own fat little goblinas.

i have 25 thousand dollars in savings do i become a literal god if i move to mexico instead of being a poorfag?

No PMCs just private security companies that would most likely have you protect cartel members. The pay would be very bad. It would basically be like receiving a littlw over the American minimum wage at full time.

You will become dead and several Mexicans will enjoy spending your $25,000 on all the pleasures of the flesh.

If you kill of the cartels (and their families) , i will gladly move my Family over there.

>if we can stop beeing a violent shithole people would be more happy to visit
No shit sherlock

is there any proof of this OP?