YAAASSS GOOGLE

Pure SJW Propaganda, not even trying to hide it anymore. We have lost the war, I don't know how we will ever get control of the culture back, Civil War II is inevitable.

youtube.com/watch?v=vI4LHl4yFuo

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0
youtube.com/watch?v=WZycgX792hE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No Vietnamese ever called me Google

Are you surprised? Google was always the center of evil.

Yahoo is superior anyways

Reminder that Verizon and AT&T's interests are better than any trash SJW-infested silicon-valley company that uses their video-streaming services without paying a dime more even though they should. God bless Ajit Pai

No, I just saw it on ABC, I haven't watched the electric jew in a long time, it's unbearable for me at this point. I'm just shocked I don't understand how other people can't see that TV is pure Democratic, progressive propaganda at this point, It's so obvious.

Amen, brother... We bemoan the emergence of toxic social trends and how they are spread to Google and Silicon Valley. The reality is that they are born and manufactured there. You think they are left leaning? Lol, they killed the left long ago. Source: wows.org

***WSWS.ORG

>wows.org
I was wondering what whale preservation had to do with silicon-valley.

That is one of the most cringey and disgusting videos I have ever seen. Gas the kikes race war when?

Mistyped. -> see above

I know, I almost bit my tongue off trying to keep quiet during the ad sitting next to my girlfriend.

You have the most autistic sperg post I've seen today.
Get a fucking life.

>using jewgle
shiggydiggy nice trips tho

Ohh.. I see. You got a girlfriend and you feel self-important enough to sperg out at something small and you feel valuable and self-important now that you've claimed being next to her.
Maybe I didn't word this right but damn you're pathetic.. She'll leave you for giving her too much attention.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0
Never give up brother.

AHAHAEHAHHEAHEAHEAEAHHAA FUCK AMERICA
ME TOO LUL

>muh jew
Narcissism like this isn't self-delusion, you'll crash into a depression, but you're used to that.

Tell me more Dr Freudenburg.

Simple:

Stop using their products.

youtube.com/watch?v=WZycgX792hE

>How to deny Asian-Americans entry into elite American Universities so your classes look more diverse. How to destroy meritocracy. How to delude my generation into not thinking, but KNOWING all Republicans are evil, bigoted and racist. How to throw Asian Americans under the bus time and time again while championing Black and Hispanic minority groups. How to delude my entire generation of white peers into white guilt for things they neither did nor are responsible for. How to blame others for everything wrong in your life. How to feel entitled for free things you did not earn or deserve. How to scream racist, sexist, homophobe, islamaphibe, transphobe, xenophobe, misogynist, nazi! at anyone that dares to present opposing viewpoints. How to silence all dissenters and broadbrush them as the bad guys. How to normalize empty, meaningless virtue signalling. How to drive my Generation into becoming the most Conservative generation since WW2. How to motivate me to use dedicate my life and Ivy League education to dismantling the Liberal machine. How to turn a Generation Z Asian-American into a Trump2020 voter.

Is this a Sup Forums Chink?

Wow this inspires #metoo resist and to be a strong woman. We can make history if we all search Google for help.

Now thats cringey
>mentions his gf
>dude wtf?!?!
t.virgin

I turned it off when
>How to board up a window
popped up. Really? You take fucking boards, and put them on a window. I hope all the fags that had to google how to board up a window got blown away in the hurricane winds.

We're winning, what you're witnessing are the desperate death rattles of the defeated. Do not be disheartened by the enemies pained screams.

>not using duckduckgo= fail
>not using hooktube= fail
Heavenly trips aside, op is a fag
Checked

Bullshit. Most searched is

G cup boobs

>duckduckgo
man that site has been around forever just lurking behind all the search engines

>how to make an ultra rare pepe

It's a tame ad. Very mild. He's got a completely exaggerated response. He just wants attention, and I don't think like you.

this has 117k upvotes?
obvious fucking vote manipulation

>Using anything made by that botnet
Sup Forums had this shit figured out years ago. I seriously hope that your personal email and search isn't handled by that awful company.

If that's true, then they're either falsely advertising to advertisers, or they're telling every advertiser on a manipulated video that it's fake. In either event, it would have gotten out.

Heh... not so fast bigot, you forgot to hire a diverse force of minorities to help design the proper schematics and then to do the job all sharing equal representation and paid at least $15 an hour.

I would suggest using the niggers or mexicans cause they're used to living with boarded up windows.