Does race mixing still make you a cuck if the woman is East Asian? A lot of Chinese, Korean, Japanese...

Does race mixing still make you a cuck if the woman is East Asian? A lot of Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese women are absolute qts, tend to hate communism from personal experience, and are open-minded to traditionalism.

you would curse your kid with no empathy....
what a terrible father

Why is race mixing brought up more than culture mixing? It is much more of an impact on society to have culture watered down than skin color/ eye shape.

If I have a kid with an Asian American who is basically a regular American is world's different from breeding with a traditional Asian with their culture in tact.

Basically it's best to preserve culture, and mate with only those who share the same one as yourself. If you don't you are destroying their lines.

Depends on what kind of Asian. Not everyone in Asia is a mainland Chinese dog-eater. I have great respect for Japanese and Korean art, can be very sentimental and feels-inducing.

>Does race mixing still make you a cuck

Race-mixing doesn't *make* you a cuck or a degenerate or a loser, it's simply a 100% positive corollary to being all of those things.

If you breed outside of your race, you are contributing to the browning of the world, and because essentially all progress comes from whites, you are a willing accomplice to the end of humanity.

nice trips, but you're a fucking sick man if you seriously want to bring another supreme gentleman into this world

Good point. Culture and values do matter. I would even go as far as to say I would prefer a right-wing Jewish-American over most Swedes.

Have fun with the supreme gentleman than spawn from you and end up killing someone.

>Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese

One of those is not like the other..

Also checked

Which one?

napalm monkeys

Vocabulary is so much bigger than skin color. The words people use matter more than whether you mixed a race or not. Idea is we stop destroying culture and keep the culture within so we can have a diverse world.

But no matter what, race mixing IS culture mixing.

I'm a HAPA and I'm all up for people mixing but I'm also for people wanting to preserve their race. I'm an old fag and mixing was generally a very small minority of the population. We were like the special specks of uniqueness, now we live in some frakenstein social engineered society where it's like, White women MUST race mix but only with brown males, white men MUST die off. Turn on the TV and you'd think America was only black males and white women. For fucks sake, ABC has literally turned into the BET channel, the 1st few minutes of that pyramid game show all I saw were black men who make up 6% of the US population. I'm not racist but this SJW racial preference IS racist in itself.

Empathy is for the weak anyway.

As is religion, nation, race, culture, and all the other made up shit to give losers a group identity.

yep 100%

Not to mention loyal, anti-degeneracy and value character and accomplishment.

They still retain everything that mass media and peer pressure has nearly succeeded in wiping out in women in our countries.

Thanks Obama.

worst thread on Sup Forums is asian women thread.

It is absolutely absurd. America is losing a lot of cohesion, with all these different groups vying for victim status and bashing of whites who hold the main power. Not trying to turn this into a HAPPENING thread but I believe we'll have a lot of conflict in the future.

if you dont like it go somewhere else slanty eye nigger

Race-mixing is bad, mmm'kay?

Yes, the women are cuties but the men are wimpy unloved beta fucks.

Now what is more important to society? Strong competent men? Or cute women?

Are you fine with your son being the biggest pussy at the school you send him to? (Unless you send him to an Asian school, where he will be megachad among the mongoloids.

Your defensiveness is understandable. kek. What are they like in their own countries?

Not true at all. Culture isn't race. You can have two brothers from the same race, split up, live in different countries, never hear from each other again, have families, adapt the culture around them. A few generations down the line and some chick can now mate with either of these two people's grand kids, and they would be same race but different culture.

Africans/ African Americans have nothing in common even if they are same race.

Being a traditionalist racemixer is an oxymoron, if you race mix, you are part of the globalist left no matter what you larp as

>Africans/ African Americans have nothing in common even if they are same race.

Other than the crime rate, which stays consistent over cultures but not over races.

Blacks are a unique case. Most minorities try to assimilate when they come to America, but they basically have their own thing. A lot of them view themselves as "black first, American second". It's kind of a huge problem. Why do you think they're still willing to do the whole "COPS SUCK FUCK WHITEY" thing, decades after they got their civil rights?

Err, I mean over races but not cultures.

Black people in America have a similar crime rate to black people in Haiti or black people in Africa.

White people in America have a similar crime rate to white people in Belgium or Poland or England.

yeah right

My point is even these cultures shouldn't mix. There are white people who have taken african american culture who should mix with african americans, but regular Africans shouldn't mix with African Americans.

Do you need this much explanation so I spell it out? There are black chicks who have adopted white culture and are intelligent who you should mate with over trashy white chicks who think they are african american.

Im OP and I need a board full of racist faggots to approve my lifestyle so I can feel like part of the gang and pretend to be Superior to other people to mask my severe insecurities bleh bleh bleeeeeh

Viets are southern Chinese in denial

Lots of Blacks have in their culture that they get rewards for being victims unfortunately. Even still, it's better than it used to be, this is still a cultural shock to them. 200 years from now when we are gone, their realities will adjust over and the cognitive dissonance will settle. They will realize we are just videogame characters playing the same game. Just look at the 90s and today, Black culture has taken huge strides to speak proper, Obama has actually done some good as a role model for this. I know most republicans won't say it's true, but if Black people were like Obama they would not get the amount of shit they do today.

only japs qualify.

Wrong. You are *completely* denying genes and are coming from the assumption human beings are all equal. Different "races" share traits like time preference, spatial intelligence, impulse control, and on and on and on. You are exceedingly bluepilled

Depends.
Does your Asian wife control everything that you have, or does she treat you like you are your own person.

lol right wing retards discussing race mixing.

ascend beyond race you beta cucks. I fuck all women. everybody call me daddy buts its k im a rich white man

Don't lie to yourself, you'd mix race with these thicc thighs wouldn't you?

Kyle "Based Stickman" Chappman
>Goes to ralleys for freedom
>Gets arrested for carrying a piece of tree
Freedom
r
e
e
d
o
m

Can't believe it's nearly 2018 and people are talking about racial purity as though that were ever a real thing and not some bullshit construct morons came up with based on skin color.

>race is skin color
the POWERFUL mind of the ignorant normie

>current year
every time.

The problem is that the left pushes the belief that your race IS your culture, and once someone believes that they will never change at which poin the only way to preserve yours is to keep tor your own race

Have an open mind. That is the essence of red pill.

A person is obviously nature (DNA) + nurture. Culture can be adapted between almost all of us because our DNA is 99.99% the same. There are specific epigenetic differences.

However you can have well-spoken, harvard graduate Obama or ol dirty bastard who has no self-control or proper communication.Obama hung out with educated whites while Dirty Bastard grew up on the streets. Both same race, but different culture they grew up in.

I would rather have my Daughter marry within culture with a harvard grad african american than a white dude who lives with his parents in a trailer park.

Btw not a huge fan of Obama, but he's easily recognizable as a black dude who is well spoken and educated.

Exactly. Doubly so for US "white" males. None of you fuckers are "pure" except when you define "pure" as whatever degree mutt you are or lower.

A single mother is one of the mods, believe it or not. Her name is BEAM and she was the one behind the neofag fiasco on Sup Forums.

We are all the same, race is only skin deep
And skeleton deep
And neurological...

If if if if if if if... uh... okie doke

Please elaborate user.

>tfw stickman fucks all your alt-right waifus

stop asking dumbfuck questions as if Germanic and Han isn't the clear next evolutionary step

this. race mixing is degenerate. white men fuck white women, not yellow

>I have great respect for Japanese and Korean art, can be very sentimental and feels-inducing.

I'm a japa. It's not a bad gig.

Reminder that Kyle "Stickguy" Chapman:
>Is fat
>Is middle aged with one child with a shitskin gook, no white(or whatever mongrel mix he is) children
>rather than spend time with his family, he LARPs as a vigilante and fights 110lb Commie kids and hangs out with coal burning whores like Lauren Southern
>Has been a drug addict since adolescence(Alcohol, LSD, Marijuana, Cocaince, Vicodin, Meth, and huffing fabric spray), which means his mental development was influenced by these substances
>A criminal(Armed robbery, grand theft, running guns, skipping bail)
>got his ass kicked and boypussy torn regularly in prison
This is the alt-light (((Civic Nationalist))) reddit hero.

Guys a fuckin retard; just got his bail revoked because he broke his bail conditions when he was drunk live streaming

>thread about race mixing with Asians
>no ms paint spam
>no cherry picked ugly Asian spam
Each day I get further convinced those asre shills

Women love bad boys, that's why he gets fresh pussy wherever he goes

Oh so he cheats on his wife like a nigger too?

She is literally rubbing her fucking vagina on him.

Holy fuck I wanna reach those levels of Chad but
>be 5' 6" 135lbs
>be happa male
>only recently redpilled

There's only so much I can do. But I wanna fuck bitches and beat commies with a club too!! Bolsheviks/communists are my ancestral enemies. I have the blood of soldiers in my veins, but there's not much I can do about my height at 21. Can you even Chad if you're below 6ft?

he's based for bringing down the stick of justice, not for his life choices.

I think a stick hitting a Communist kid is a good thing. Stickguy is still a degenerate that has to removed.

Visit /fit/

You are a cuck if you have to ask a bunch of internet faggots for approval.

>>be 5' 6"
All jokes aside, there is unironically no hope for you.

Great point user, I'm glad you brought up culture a lot of canacucks bring up that race is destroying society, not having a dominant culture can easily kill a nations stability and identity. America is still not fucked over because the idea of America is a melting in which immigrants integrate American values and culture into their lifestyle. Canada in the other hand is fucked our policy is A culture mosiac in which individual cultures are celebrated. This is terrible ideology to stand by, having no dominant culture leads to chaos and a gradual undermining of western ideals which were founded on the basis of Canadian culture in 1867 pretty British. Constitutional Democracies should always have a dominant culture in order to ensure societal stability and a common collective between individuals not laws. Liberals forget this and they innevatibly divulge a society into an identity crisis by "respecting cultures".

Continued...
The real reason why Quebec also wants to leave Canada is because of the way the government treats cultures and religions. They treat them equally regardless of the plurality of the populous or the majority. Islam is a fundamentally terrible religion that extorts young women tempts violence and religious extremism, Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, Yes anons Judeaism, is more peaceful. However the government is so fucking inept they clearly affirm that Islam is Infact more valued than all of the world's religions despite being the most radical dangerous and inhumane of a religion it is. Quebec has its own distinct culture Francophonne, distinct majority religion Christianity, and at least a majority white populous. They want to have their own nation so they can HAVE and CELEBRATE their own culture to form a guideline for immigrants that have a privilege to be at Quebec not a right. Quebec is actually the most right wing province for good reason and Canada is getting ass fucked by them literally giving Quebec billions of Canada's revenue just so we can hold on to that multiculturalisn for a bit longer. Oh and go visit Quebec it's beautiful.

You wont be able to date certain woman that have that height ideal, but with a proper attitude, humor, and confidance, you will make it bro. Its about state of mind. Marcus Aurelius said that qualtiy of life is determined by quality of thought. Better your life every fucking day and try living by this philosophy: starting something is the hardest thing about doing anything. So if you want something hard enough, dont fucking rationalize to yourself about how youll procrastinate to do it; just fucking do it. Your goal shouldnt be to seek a girl, but to better your life that girls seek you. Good luck nigger

Quebecer here
This is pretty much true
Redpilled leaf for sure blessed leaf your day of the rake shall save you
I completely agree but kikes are violent heeheh

Not all race-mixing is bad. I'm a White guy who married a very attractive East Asian who is way out of my league, at least in looks. We've produced a very handsome and intelligent young boy. Unfortunately White woman have been going down the toilet for the past 60 years or so. Most are either obese, been blacked, or into some other kind of degeneracy. The very few good looking traditional White women are taken up by the small percentage of Literal Chads out there. Going East Asian just makes sense.

Kill your kid
Jk
Uh yes it does mean you're a cuck you shouldn't have done that

Fucking 86th thread about this shit.

>the very few good looking traditional white women are taken up by the small percentage of literal chads out there

god what a fucking cop out answer, you fucking tell yoruself that every single day as you sleep next to your asiatic wife. fucking lol, if you had a spine and the balls to take life by your own direction, you would ve found a white woman no problem. but nope you settled for sliteyed "most beaitful woman ive ever seen" horseshit. You remind me of lennon

I cant believe you reddit fags are defending this guy's choice. Haven't you read caralgi's book? He said

"IN THE FUTURE EUROPE WILL BE MADE UP OF HALF ASIAN HALF NEGROS, CONTROLLED BY JEWS"

KYS REDDIT FAGS

how do you expect 500+ million white euros to get wiped out enough for europe to become half asian and half nigger? fucking 88 larping faggots are such a scourge, you dumbfucks ruin conservative optics and you do NOTHING to further 14. Absolutely dogshit to help 14. Kill yourself, your parents upstairs wont miss you

Wow! Oh my god! You actually think that race mixing is ok? Holy shit! I have more dignity as a mexican than you do for an Anglo American, fucking LOL! Kys! You wont be saying that when a nigger boy fucks you're daughter

All i gotta say to your buffoonery is

race mixing makes you a traitor, not a cuck. taking care of someone elses kid makes you a cuck.
your children and their children will never look anything like you

>88 dumbfuck login
show me where i said mixing is ok. Your autism eeks out from the first sentence you typed.\
Meaningless words from a meaningless person

Thanks bro, I'll do my damnest

>A lot of Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese women... tend to hate communism
You wot m8? Half of koreans are communist, vietnamese are communist, and chinese are communist. Most Japanese women probably fucking hate their soul draining capitalist system and are probably closet commies. Here is an appropriate brainlet for you

Cool story. Actually when I married her about 10 years ago I had no inkling that I would eventually become interested in White Nationalism or even the fate of my race. If I were to make the same decision today I would probably at least _try_ to marry White, but when I did get married it was simply not a thing. Also, I've been attracted to East Asian girls my entire life, or at least ever since puberty. So yeah, this wasn't "settling" but more like "jackpot!" However looking at the situation out there for guys today, I can see what's happening. You can't expect every guy to be a superhero. The average White guy needs to be able to find a decent White girl, and there simply aren't enough in supply.

They're no fan of communism, but the ones that emigrate to the US overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

Exactly! Thank you

Stupid guy's defending OP's choice

Viet Happa here, hate commies but can confirm that most of my Viet family is bluepilled. It's really sad, but they're politically apathetic and aren't interested in communism/politics. The generation that was invited to the US in the first place generally hates communism though. It's gen 2 that's cucked.

>They're no fan of communism, but the ones that emigrate to the US overwhelmingly vote Democrat.
Absolutely. It's mostly cognitive dissonance for a lot of Sup Forumsshitters
Yah well every group has traitors. Most vietnamese stay in Vietnam and are loyal to the Communist cause. I guess not all Vietnamese as you had the capitalist cocksuckers in the south but eventually they gave up and went with the flow.

Oh this thread again!

3>1>2>4

Gtfo of america these fags dont want you there

The height is a detractor, but lifting will help some.

if you have to settle for gook women then yes, chances are you're the bottom tier of white men, which does indeed make you a cuck with shit-tier genetics.