what color would say my eyes are?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2011/07/14/world/asia/14identity.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger

nigga is not a color, niggafaggot is

German Autobahn crouching toilet hole

Brown.

You must be FUCKING STUPID if you post a pic of youself in a board that is being monitored by the NSA

Green/brown hazel.

green Hazel my eyes are very similar but I get shit for posting them and not having blue or green eyes on Sup Forums.

Am I white?

Drugs are for niggers so no.

You're on drugs right now, yes?

You are very much on drugs

>implying the NSA care about eye color

maybe if he posted a blue eye with a dark notch out the bottom... the kind of eyes that could donate soros a kidney....

Yes they can't figure out who we are because it says anonymous

Honorary shitskin

>purple bags
>I don't drink water when I'm hungover

dam bro

I’m whiter than all of you faggots.

Dutch heritage by chance ?
Your eyes are of course Green.
Lots of Dutch have that black ring around the edge.
You were born with Blond hair and it darkened as you aged ammiright?

nice try

nytimes.com/2011/07/14/world/asia/14identity.html

Tell me I look pretty.

YOUR A NIGGER

What color are my eyes

holy shit dude are you a wizard that is exactly right except i have german heritage (north germany-mom's,bavaria-dad's), so you're basically right since I have a more northern German phenotype (6'3, hair was light blonde when little now its dark blonde)

Just say nigger you dumb faggot

Blue

Looks Celtic desu.
Lots of greenish witch hazel Celts, because our proud noble people were masters of all Europe by around 400 BC when we sacked Rome and were settling as far East as Galatia in Anatolia.
Alas we were subsequently mutted on the Continent by the beady eyed Hun, and then Caesared in our Gaulish paradise.
The rim of Norse blue means that you are also descended from faggots whose ancestors ran off up into the glaciers and later become Viking pirates.
Truly you are a superior European American Anglo-Celtic mutt.
90% face you may enter White ethnostate.

>niggerball shirt
>puffy rapper jacket
>flat bill cap

wigger please

Green

The nazis were not wrong when they measured skulls and looked at eyes.

I've surprised more than one person in life by nailing their heritage like that.

You have the rarest eyes in the world by the way. Other than a small percentage of people with violet eyes but that seems random at best.

extreme level of insecurity that needs Sup Forumss approval, but makes a shit thread to reassure to himself that he is in fact a faggot

why is it so rare?

Breen
Or
Grown

how is it insecurity?

my eye color confuses me, so I was just asking

?

Green eyes are the rarest. Something like 2% of eyes are green. The rarest Green eyes have a black border.

Fite me.

Exactly. Heterochromia is the word. Mine are the same except the brown star is more cinnamon colored and the iris is more blueish greenish gray than green.

potatonigger

ohhello

Clean your mirror catnipfaggot.

quit dressing like a fucking wigger

Because genetics

Explain?

also, since you seem fairly educated on the matter, is there anywhere you'd recommend investigating in regards to understanding mechanisms behind it/identifying the origin of traits without needing to have genetic testing done.

Does 23andme and ancestry really do nefarious shit with your dna or is it a meme?

what about color changing? is that genes of similar expressive prevalence competing and gaining ground over each other, situationally based on situational epigenetic triggers? (ie stress triggering a color change, or other emotionally powerful experiences)
holy shit; so does everything else strongly signify epigenetic expressions too?? is it ever a random mutation/meaningless?

>blue eyes master race

How about me?

Explain more about my eye

mine do that too, change green and brown randomly

That's a 800 dollar north face jacket for sub 0 temps here in chicago. The hat is a Pokemon hat I bought for my nephew and the shirt.. I guess I just like sports and vintage sports apparel.. no wigfers wear 47 gear

It confuses you, because you're retarded, also sage this shit

What about me

ok maybe on second look you arent dressed like a wigger i just saw the flat bill and sperged. sorry lmao

The color of a faggot. Saged

No u

I think what user is implying is that you might have a rare blood type

I wouldn't trust any of those sites doing genetic testing. You see how so many peopl eend upo with 2% Askenasi or 1% African. I am sure there is a reason for it.
I have my family tree going back to the late 1400s, thats good enough for me. If one has no idea where they come from maybe its a good idea. Just search genetic testing and read up, there is alot of info on who gives the best tests.

As for eye color changing. I am sure they do. My eyes have become a darker shade over the years as my hair has as well. I was a toe-head as a child (Platinum almost white blond hair). Many decades later my hair has turned very brown and turns reddish/ dark blond in the sun.

As for genetic expression, I am sure that other anons are better at informing you of that. I'm just observant and well traveled and notice traits that I have seen in countries I have been in.

Nah I'm A+

honorary aryan

alright dickwad larper 1488 borther

Got to remember to correct my posts before I hit Submit lol

Definitely insane and likes beer too much.
My guess is Half Irish, Half English.

>weak ass border

Bump

Nice hat nigger

I had a similar history growing up but mostly take after my father who was adopted. I am sure of strong celtic ancestry, and can expect to age really well which feels great.
Unfortunately, I can't find a way to answer that without such a test - and I'm more interested in the workings of my genetics than in my family's history, but thank you for the advice and the reminder that 23andme always slips in that 1-2% random shit, and the fact that I have the gene that makes asians' faces turn red with alchohol, I can imagine my test results could mistake me for being one (but I'm not geneticist, I hardly understand the subtle nuances of genetic expression)

French Irish last name.
Best I can tell you.

Yeah definitely get it done then. Just research it online. There is a ton of info on which ones are best.I may get it down one day just for fun.
I really though I was of Irish ancestory until I did my entire family tree over 10 years. Turns out that I am almost 100% Welsh. so there are always surprises.

Natural pigmentation of the eye is caused by melanin. You're looking at eumalanin and pheomelanin, former of which is brown or black, and the latter of which is reddish. There are other rare pigments but ignore.

You don't see any green in any of that, do you? The answer lies in another hint. Blue eyes exist. Why? There's no blue pigment. Look towards nanoscale refraction of light. The structures of the iris are small enough to diffract light to the point where it looks blue. Blue eyes have very low melanin too so it's the same principle of looking into a butterfly's scales.

The wavelength of blue is 450-495nm.

The wavelength of green is 495-570nm.

You need a bigger gap between iris nanostructure to get green light, which may be disadvantageous in terms of functionality. You're lowering iris sphincter muscle density so you'll be more sensitive to light in general and more receptive to drugs that mess with iris. This may be why it's rare, but this is purely speculation. There is no selective pressure or benefit to it, but rather the opposite.

I digress. Higher eumelanin and pheomelanin concentrations are just enough to raise that gap just enough to get green.

Light eyes are more prone to radiation damage though. Pity. Light eyes are captivating.

>autistic joke
Now, there is a third kind of melanin called neuromelanin found in the brain. Homo sapiens has very high concentration of it. Melanin is known to be an organic semiconductor so that would make sense. Eumelanin and pheomelanin respond to radiation damage in sunlight and neuromelanin respond to biochemical impulses in brain and nervous system.

White people and people that are lighter than a paper lunchbag dedicate more towards neuromelanin.

"People" that are darker than a paper lunchbag dedicate far less neuromelanin than expected, placing all their cards into signalling that they are in fact an inferior subspecies.

This is probably why the darker they get the less others feel like relaxing.

Pretty close. Irsh French, Irish English.
100% White man! Feels god brother!

I wonder if the obscenely wealthy will use CRISPR or similar methods in the future to give this to their children so they can use them to flaunt their status

Well that was damn informative. Thanks user!

100% for sure they will.
Just like they use and have used plastic surgery.