>December 22
>between Thanksgiving and Christmas according to WH insider
Ok I am spooked

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/942904686125965312?lang=en
fiscal.treasury.gov/fsreports/rpt/goldRpt/current_report.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Water_and_Power_Alliance
rt.com/business/412546-china-russia-gold-standard-dollar/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-02/russia-china-india-unveil-new-gold-trading-network
globalresearch.ca/selected-articles-the-inception-of-petroyuan/5624061
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump
anyone have any insight?

eh saw it before

spooky

>spooky
agreed, where the fuck is everyone to offer insight?

Explains why my mortgage is suddenly paid off

I made both these pictures. Here's some insight.

wonderful images, I guess WH insider really was legit and not a LARP
hope he comes to this thread or makes another one

You bet your sweet fucking ass.

WTF did you think all this was leading to?

Just keep letting the Zionists ass rape us through monetary control?

Tick tock, tick tock tomorrow. Be ready.

didn't think anyone would ever bother to fight the status quo, it's the most dangerous thing one could do in this day and age

For?

why have i never heard of this before

Because you haven't been paying attention.

that dude is a larper most likely
i just saw the connection in the past half hour, feels like the board is being slid really hard right now

anyone who believes in this stupid LARP doesnt know a thing about economics or finance.

Trump already announced he took out the fifth column.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/942904686125965312?lang=en

hello shill
did you miss the part where WH user predicted this would happen months ago and it came to fruition?
i remember seeing this tweet and a lot of commotion about it on here
tons of anti-trump shills on here whenever he tweets as well, pretty sad nu/pol/ falls for it all the time

>hello shill
Kid not everyone who is as gullible as you is a shill.

You're probably the same fag who believes the Q larp when it happened or the whole "1 post by id" bs

Do you understand that your understanding of economics is based entirely on the system we're in currently and this would be a complete paradigm shift? Today's economics courses would become almost entirely irrelevant.

Honestly, me neither.

...but here we are.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year user.

I don't follow Q or any of the boomer larp nonsense, i've only ever been interested in WH user
something he posted in JULY came to fruition in the period he said it would, and all of these occurrences that relate to the fed/money/debt/audits and so on have been happening more and more frequently as of late
Seeing connections where you're told to look is not being guillible

>Central banks control the world, print money whenever they feel like it, use war to make profit, and blackmail all your politicians
>Switching to gold backed currency, which said central banking kikes already own a ton of, would somehow fix this problem

Stop being so naive guys

What if you seized all the stolen gold? What if you seized all their assets? What if Trump signed an executive order just to do that?

>Do you understand that your understanding of economics is based entirely on the system we're in currently and this would be a complete paradigm shift? Today's economics courses would become almost entirely irrelevant
you are lost. Trump is not the savior you're hoping he'll be.

Quit believing this bs and learn some history. Look into interwar Germany and see America's future. Economics will not change into something new but revert to what once was.

Economics doesnt change, the people and the society does.

Not when it gets seized with the new EO.

Mr smarty shill

all the best to you and yours'
>switching from an inflated fiat currency with no intrinsic value to a currency backed by a precious resource won't cause a massive change in the world's system
I don't care if it's not the end, but it sure is a means to an end

Economics can and will change. You're just consumed by your ego and have no conception of how to think out of the preconceived notions you believe the world is foundationally built upon.

>wh insider user
Umm sweetie, that was leftypol LARP.

Imagine he comes to a presidential address on Jan 1st for a message to the public, walks to the podium, takes a brief dramatic pause, and then says "No more mortgages. Gas the kikes race war now." drops the mic all his secret service agents beside him take out LMGs and mow down the crowd, camera men get blasted too, screen and broadcast go black

panicking you get up from the couch and are thinking what is going on, then faintly you hear screams and explosions happening from outside your house, you look outside and ayylmaos are riding in chariots with jews in suits as slaves

>You're just consumed by your ego and have no conception of how to think out of the preconceived notions you believe the world is foundationally built upon
Spoken like a brain washed sheep whose deluded themselves into believing their own bs. Sad.

>muh keynesian system of economics is the only that can and will exist!!
you're the sad one here

>LARP
>predict what would happen and when it would happen with accuracy
thanks for the bump shill

I bet there is zero gold at Fort Knox.

As of November 2017, Fort Knox holdings are 4,582 metric tons (147.3 million oz. troy), with a book value of over $100 billion.
fiscal.treasury.gov/fsreports/rpt/goldRpt/current_report.htm

Sorry Zionists, we won.

you can't just call everyone who disagrees with you a shill. You're just creating an echochamber for your own deluded beliefs

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
IF THIS IS REAL
TRUMP IS LITERALLY FUCKING HITLER (GOOD THING)
WE MAY HAVE THE BIGGEST FUCKING FALSE FLAG HAPPENING OF OUR TIME TO STOP TRUMP

spoken like a true shill

Then refute the point. You seem to think you know about economics but I can assure you that you don't. If you're worried about echochambers you might wanna get off of Sup Forums

>assuming government isn't lying
>assuming government has never lied before
kid you're in for a world of pain.

Are you retarded? There's already been like 6.

That's a good what-if, because it'd be such an enormous task that the money spent trying to seize it, even without the pretense of discretion and fairness, would be better spent investing in gold mining. You can't tax a civilization into prosperity, so how would seizing assets help? There's no actual industrial growth. It'd be a massive bubble.

It'd be a great means to an end in cementing a premature end of America's true destiny. Fiat IS the way forward. If fiat can be used to fund several trillion dollar wars overseas, why can't it be used to fund the investment of domestic industry and energy production? Switching to a gold backed currency now would make that investment to truly make America Great Again impossible.

>implying any president/their cabinet has ever issued an AUDIT of the fucking PENTAGON
>implying trump wasn't supposed to win
also, using >assuming, I can smell shills from a mile away

Im talking about seizing shit from the trillionaire kikes

Mfw my house is paid for and I have no Jew debt.

Time to go get loans boys.

an even bigger one
like fucking project blue beam

>Fiat IS the way forward. If fiat can be used to fund several trillion dollar wars overseas, why can't it be used to fund the investment of domestic industry and energy production?
Seriously? The greater the money supply, the less money is worth, e.g. inflation. Have you not taken an economics course?
If you throw money at something without gaining anything in return you devalue the currency in circulation, lessening the purchasing power of the currency.

how thick is your skull? Assuming you know everything and this LARP is 100% accurate.

I don't know everything about economics, I'm not stupid. I know what I do not know however, and you do not.

Not everyone who posts here is lurking Sup Forums 24/7. Most of us actually have jobs and make money. I for one am a day trader and it is quite literally my job to know economics and know different opinions. Course I have no need to prove myself to you on an anonymous board, but not everyone on here is as stupid as you assume

Uh oh. They brought in the concern shill.

Lookoutyall.jpg

>blah blah blah blah completely ignores the point and flaunts his cock about what he does
congrats, I nor anyone here gives a shit about that
thanks for ousting yourself, keep posting and bumping the thread

BAHAHAHAHAH

nice digits
these retards sure are easy to oust

>seize their assests and arrest them
>economy collapses because they ran the fucking racket we call the economy

As much as you and I hate to admit it, it's their game until there's a reliable means of sustaining ourselves as a nation without their presence.

Money = Energy at the very core of it. Stop trying to make sense of a rigged carnival game. We could throw a fuck-ton of money at a project like NAWAPA and lower energy prices through hydroelectric power pants while expanding the "Bread Basket" area of the US, lowering food prices. Not a bad ROI, is it?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Water_and_Power_Alliance

filtered

They will nuke everything before allowing this to happen.

Just as a nigg is going to nigg, a shill is going to shill...a tale as old as time.

>We could throw a fuck-ton of money at a project like NAWAPA and lower energy prices through hydroelectric power pants while expanding the "Bread Basket" area of the US, lowering food prices.
This has nothing to do with the point you made about fiat being the future, but please, keep going off on tangents.

>IF YOU DON'T TRUST THE GOVERNMENT YOU ARE A SHILL

Continue to shill for the Gold Standard, unaware that you're no different than the people calling for war after (((9/11))). You have no idea what you're actually bargaining for.

Honestly, I'm not even mad at the shills. Let em throw temper tantrums, it won't change a thing.

>thick headed retard who'll get depressed when he's hit with the sudden realization that the USD has 10 more years left and that this was just a LARP like everything else he believed in
>BAHAHAHAHAH
not an argument.

>trump is the government
>trump is a career crony politician
pick 0

>thick headed shill who has made attempts to address the points he was asked to address and continues to go off on tangents about things that are completely unrelated to anything

I've come to realize that the term "larp" simply means "anti-Zionist-agenda" anymore.

Thanks for the reassurance fellas.

Burning it down with zero survivors, it's the only way.

You could also add to the discussion by giving a decent reason why switching back to the Gold Standard would fix anything. As for fiat, it functions just fine as a means of exchange and accounting. You're probably against usury and high interests loans being given out like candy for retarded shit, and for good reason. Stop thinking those are inherent to Fiat. What you're really failing to pick up on is the lack of actual rational planning in terms of national investments. Simply put, you're trying to put a band-aid on a broken bone.

Time for a hip replacement.

A single mother is one of the mods, believe it or not. Her name is BEAM and she was the one behind the neofag fiasco on Sup Forums.

Did you read the outline of what NESARA hopes to achieve? Read it and reread it until it makes sense. It will answer all your questions, and explain why we're against (((fiat)))

Make him work for it boys.

Bed time.

how does this relate?

Nice try Shlomo

Disinformation would be the correct verbiage, plenty of newfags could be actually organizing political parties and news agencies and propaganda campaigns...but instead they are chasing a shadow.
>talk to people IRL anons

Stop thinking of wealth in terms of assets. Giving true wealth back to the people would be in the form of lower energy prices and cheap food. Greater domestic manufacturing would also be a good thing to have. I just showed you the true hip replacement while you're over here trying to give the country open heart surgery for a broken femur.

It says a lot of great things without actually backing up how they would achieve it, much like all of your politicians have been doing for thousands of years.

P A R A D I G M
S
H
I
F
T

I know thinking is hard and requires some effort, but you're more than capable of doing so.

Arguing with anecdotes won't get you anywhere.
Ever wonder how we were placed in the position we are in today?

All you're putting forward is that changing the means of exchange back to the gold standard would fix our nation's plight without actually addressing the problems that spring up regardless of whatever means of exchange the Banking Cartel uses.

As it stands, fiat currency put more wealth, however "imaginary" you may deem it, into the average person's hands than the gold standard ever did.

The problem has been the kikes control all the worlds central banks, except 3 countries. (Iran, Syria,N.Korea.) They can crash any economy at will. Russia and China, and a couple of other countries are quickly moving to gold backed currency. When done, the Rothschilds are fucked. It is now rumored that the US is also moving quickly to dump the Federal reserve. Kiss the kikes goodbye. When JFK suggested this, in a speech, we was killed soon after.
rt.com/business/412546-china-russia-gold-standard-dollar/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-02/russia-china-india-unveil-new-gold-trading-network
globalresearch.ca/selected-articles-the-inception-of-petroyuan/5624061

B I G
I
G

I F
F

T R U E
R
U
E