We should hang white people

They enslaved us for more than 300 years. They freed us 150 years ago, but we’re still discriminated against, and treated like shit. Lets show them what if feels to be enslaved, to be persecuted, Welfare aint enough to heal our scars.

nigger

You were enslaved because you’re inferior. Much of Africa was pre Iron Age when Europeans colonized. Get fucked, saged.

You shouldn't hang anyone unless they've committed a crime and how is it my fault that niggers commit almost all the crime?

Fpbp

>we wuz slaves for 300 years
And the Irish were enslaved for thousands. You don't hear us complaining now do you?

Slaves purchased from Africa were not kidnapped. They were already enslaved by other Africans. Your lineage was bound to be enslaved regardless. You should actually be grateful that you're not living in Liberia and being cannibalized by general butt naked.

only newfag retards respond to autistic threads like this with real responses.

Last time i heard, black people were enslaved in Europe for more than 2000 years, since the Roman Empire.
I respect the great Republican, Abe Lincoln for freeing us. But I dont respect other whites for disrespecting us.

>You shouldn't hang anyone unless they've committed a crime
That didn't stop your inbred ancestors, user

This is a Kike thread

ALL YOU LITERALLY HAVE TO DO IS STOP LISTENING TO NIGGER MUSIC

THIS IS LITERALLY THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO DO IF YOU WANT TO STOP BEING A NIGGER

JUST ONE THING

>Jews were enslaved for thousands of years

Shut the fuck up Shekelstein, oppression is not a contest where the most oppressed group gets to do whatever they want and not be criticized.

You will be Somalia in less than 5 months.

(You) nigger/jew/shill

Idk, maybe give food, water, job, house, car, and money to poor black people? That way, they will never suffer from poverty, which Whites forced Black people to live in,

>They freed us 150 years ago
Exactly, you can leave now. Jesus Christ, at least the jews had the good sense to leave Egypt after they were freed. You morons want to be neighbours with the people who used to own you for some sick reason

Lol

How bout give money to poor black people?
Sigh, shitty whites, always discriminating blacks, saying how their Superior. Look man, Blacks are superior too, Remember Usain Bolt, the fastest human is black, not white.

One WEIRD triCK
By this Sup Forums guy
Who doesn't GIVE A FUCK
Turns you From NIGGER
TO BASED BLACKMAN
CliCK nOW!

They freed us, but they never respect us. Our people are still treated like shit by your people.

fuck yeah brotha :fistbump: lets enslave the fucks that sold us to tha cracka muthafuckas to.

LITERALLY
STOP LISTENING TO RAP MUSIC, OR ANY ELECTRONIC NIGGER MUSIC, AND YOU WILL NOT BE POOR ANYMORE

THIS WILL BREAK THE BINDS ON YOUR VERY NIGGER SOUL
YOU WILL BE FREE FROM THE EVIL WHITE MAN ((AKA THE JEW)) AND YOU WILL PURSUE A HAPPY LIFE JUST LIKE YOUR NIGGER ANCESTORS WISHED

I'll be here when ever you feel that you're ready.
Lol!
Of course I have a few 7.62's that think different.

Sage and report off topic and troll threads.

Come and try. Please. I beg you.

You get what you give.
You sub humans act like animals.

>enslaved by your own people
kys

Maybe because you are shit. Nigger.

>hey enslaved us for more than 300 years.
Muslims still enslave you to this day and are responsible for the majority of slaves. even so much as 66% of them died from castrations forced upon them by their Muslim masters. get fucked, you retard.

So what? Leave! I dont hang out in places where I'm disrespected or treated like shit. You're free, remember? Leave!!

Take your hairy black ass back to Africa.
U iz kangz n shit.
I'm sure you won't starve to death within a few weeks.

Fuck you nigger

black people stay strong the mayority of us dont hate siply we are inmersed in an inertia that we can be freed.
I recall 10 year ago we get well along lets make it posible again

Protohumans