thedonaldjtrump.net
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/ARxnUcrXfHI

Q IS A FAKE FAGGOT

Shill

lionel is the best nowadays. Him and David Knight

Bumpity bump bump

go to Lionels channel, he has great videos breaking Q revelations down like only a lawyer can

Yea i watch his channel

fuck did i just watch

oy vey! russians are attacking our country again in the form of qanon!

david knight

>being this new

Qanon and /cbts/ has done more redpilling in 2 months than Sup Forums has in a year.

>/cbts/
?

Fuck off faggot.

what?

lol

LARP FOR THE GOY

Shill

Well believe Q or not, he just hit mainstream.

2times4 chan /cbts/

Well stop acting like one and come with a reasonable rebuttal.

Q being pushed off pol made me realize how compromised this place really is. The biggest big if true this board has even seen. LARP posters can go to hell and take your bate le 56% and blacked threads with you.

That is true
Obviously jews are a huge problem in the US and abroad.

Everyone who says q is a LARP and megs is a LARP are obvious disinfo shills.

Calm before the storm. I used to read those threads. But they were full of a lot of misdirection and misinformation. I got to the point of being unable to tell who was shilling what, or who. Then they went away. Oddly enough I'm more interested in them now that they're gone. I think they made over 500 /cbts/ threads here, where ya been?

Yup the front page is almost always some BLACKED threads why wont you racemix Sup Forums insert picture, the black man is the perfect example of masculinity and shills inside everyone of them pushing them to the front page.
I am sure mods are comprised by not banning these people.

Fuck off, kike defending boomer. Your kind should stay in the youtube comments of the conspiracy videos where you old fucks came from.

Not going to work shill fuck off

i remember but i was high and wnt there and couldnt find it

You can't call everyone a shill. It's not a magic word that absolves you of being a fucking faggot.

Boomer is an obvious shill tactic that pol has fallen for, either you are a shill or you are acting as one inadvertently.

>implying boomers will use their new meme word responsibly

Maybe we just don't give a flying fuck about your namefags? Ever thought of that fuckface?

2018 is gonna be gud

Just buy a helium tank already and gas yourself before we get the chance. People who defend kikes are just as bad as kikes, and deserve the oven too.

Fuck Frank

I dont give a damn this place is fucking compromised, this whole board is shit now and has been taken over right under your fuckin noses. You damn fool. Keep worrying about one namefag while this board gets worse and worse dumbass.

He’s not who he claims to be. I think he’s a reporter. He does seem to have some inside knowledge, but he’s lying about who he is IMO

>Muh MegaANon
>Muh Q
Fuck off already moron.

He has inside info because it's run by fucking Mossad. Why the hell do you think they never mention Israel?

How did i defend kikes?
Of course i don't don't like fucking jews.

Yep shill confirmed

Shlomo explains Mossad OP on RT. Tell us about the Talmudists Q!

thedonaldjtrump.net what did they mean by this??

I'd bet my left nut you're a zionist faggot.

Slide these larp threads they got stale long ago its time to stop.
Also sage apparently goes in the options field.

Mossad doesn't care to mention jews to get to their goal and Q damn sure hasn't said jews are innocent even though he has pointed at the house of saud which is jewish.

See. You can't even muster up the balls to admit you're a zionist. Do you believe Israel is a terrorist nation hellbent on destruction?

Not a shill

>I think he’s a reporter.
Been saying this from the start. It's probably just some rouge CNN employee or Alex Jones taking the piss. And since the retards and boomers here it takes off and becomes a meme. (((They))) saw what this board was during the election and are now attempting to use its nature against it. Sup Forums will likely never recover because part of what made the board special was the super seekret aspect of it and the freedom of speech granted.

This place really want to shit when the boomers and single moms showed up causing people like Frank to crawl out for the attention their mommy never gave them and boomers/single moms just believe whatever a picture says "cuz who would just go on the internet and lie? Have my ss number please for the raffle!"

It's Mossad.

It's literally fucking Mossad. How do you think they called the suicide bomber in NYC that fucked up? Because Israel was behind it.

Yes they are the worst race of people on earth i could come up with countless examples of what they have done including the whole liberal/communist agenda.

No. I'm not talking about Jews. I'm talking specifically about the state of israel. Admit that it's illegitimate and has no right to exist.

I believe that the state of Israel shouldn't exist, but i also believe that we should just blow up the whole Middle East because that shit is a non solvable religious argument and those countries will go to war forever. Can't base diplomacy on religion.

Bullshit. You are using the obvious JIDF subversion.
>If Israel can't exist JUST GLASS EVERYTHING.
Do you support Palestine? If not , you don't belong here.

> RT
> kremlin mouthpiece
ok
nbc has an agenda
cnn has an agenda
fox has an agenda
and rt has an agenda, and that is to destabilize the west

I don't have to like mudslimes to not like Israel. WTF
I already uploaded a pick of me playing FH3
What more do you want
Do i have to take pick of my fucking nose?

They're Arab. Not even all muslims. See. You're a Jew.

Old people need to leave the board,

No you are a jew who doesn't know the difference between arab and Muslim you dumbass.

>difference between Arab and Muslim
WEW

Palestine is muslim nation dumbass
Difference between me and you is i don't like israel and I don't like other muslim countries.
You don't like israel but like muslim countries.

i dont like cultist jews in u.s., but they need a place

No I like israel and hate Muslim countries

Qanon destroys MSM

Yes i hate inbred terrorist muslim countries obviously no one like muslim countries except liberals and muslims.

>pol
I rest my case

i still monitor cbts. the thread still goes really fast so i barely read any of the posts besides Qposts. i'm not really active though.

what did Q do now?

I wonder when XAnon is posting

disclosure

uhmmm

Exactly. Or they go to websites besides Sup Forums and reddit and know that nothings been proven in any way.

Lionel talked with RT ?????? What is going on. It was supposed to be a meme...

>news stories about some bullshit larp on a laotian basket fishing forum

it went ok on 8c han for a bit but that board got compromised as fuck real quick

>RussiaToday
>News
Lmao, you're watching the Russian equivalent of turdwars/Alex Jones

The only people who believe this stupid shit are stupid boomers (who have a significant presence on Sup Forums because that's the nature of trumpfags), and literal schizos

Here's a ruble for your efforts, Russian shill

Q user upgraded from LARP to Fake News. Yay, we made it guys

are you implying the house of saud arent kikes?

What a great point you have their you filthy fucking mexican.

Mega isn't a larp. She does the deep state suck pretty well. Rockefellars heart collapsed after she sucked him off. Soros practically got a heart attack when he got his bj from mega user. She's fighting the good fight in her own special way.

Palestine. Nation
No

qanon is the most boomer larp Ive seen on Sup Forums in a while

Who poisoned the waterhole?
What is missing from the graphic? (important)
A specific post?
Why was it important?
Who left it out?
Is the baker compromised?
How do you know?
What are the original rules of Sup Forums?
Why is it important?
Media blackout
They shut it down but left it up
Vault 7
Who controls free speech?
Why did UK leave?
What is Twitter TOS?
How does it reconcile?
What is Facebook TOS?
How does it reconcile?
EU controls 1st A?
He who controls the internet controls the minds of the people
Trust what was said originally
The waterhole is poisoned
Cannot vet
Pro or con?
Can vet
Pro or con?
Judge not who posts but the content posted
Balance is important
Who's thumb is on the scale?
What is their mission?
When did they start?
What was being discussed when it started?
What don't they want you to know?
What is their playbook?
Dig!
If you are aware they have no power
If you don't drink you won't die
If you add salt it will neutralize
Know that it's too late to stop
All they can stop is the flow of information
For a minute or 11
You will keep pushing
Everything is in place
R's and D's not all corrupt
Those who are will step down or not seek reelection
Those who don't will vote Trump
Shillcon 2
Blackout
Do not worry, we will win
Keep fighting
Do not become complacent
Do not stop
Do not leave
Your country needs you

Bullshit. Boomer backed LARPers were the worst thing to happen to this board. Now everyone and their grandma has a LARP persona for their daily dose of dopamine you stupid newfags give them.

You need to get help. You're not well.

Brainlet here, what happend?
quick rundow pls

Saying that RT is a fake news hub isn't a great point it doesn't need to be, it only needs to be factual. Only retards defend RT.

Good counter arguments, though, you seem to have called me a Mexican, which really illustrates your high level of intelligence.

My theory:

Alex Jones is QAnon. Create a larp and then report on it. “Journalists” do this all the time.

>inects more pol
RT gud nigga

Drain the swamp.
What examples were given?
Were you paying attention?
Who are the most corrupt?
Who's net worth stands out?
ABC agencies. Senate.
Who just avoided an assassination attempt?
How long did they spend recovering?
Who just had major surgery?
How long did they spend recovering?
Who got arrested for pimping in the 7th district?
What was their name?
Why is this relevant?
Are they all crooked?
Why did she turn on her closest ally?
Did HRC cross the red line?
The eagle has landed.
I can't believe he did it.
But we always hoped he could.
We are the operators.
We stand with POTUS.
He offered us a choice.
We chose to work.
Serpico.
Scarface.
Godfather III.
Q

Remember when RT blasted propaganda 24/7 saying there were no Russian troops in Crimea during the Russian intervention?

You're either a schizo or a willing retard if you believe they are anything but an extension of the Russian government.

yeah it was all buzzword shit too
>SCHIZO
>boomers
this place talks endlessly about redpilling more people... new people show up and they scare them like the dumb faggots they are

I see so many accusations of larping but no reason is ever stated.
Hmm.

Time to dig into this.

has anyone read the book of q?

If you are Q why haven't you posted on 2times4chan for a whole week?