DRAGON BALL SUPER

Is Sidra the worst Hakaishin?

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/ehxitj.mp4
u.nya.is/kcmplb.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=SlrcxeQau1E
kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/
animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/
youtube.com/watch?v=OJcDukYMM_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is Sidra the worst Hakaishin
By definition he is the worst.

He's not /ourguy/, half of the DB thread hate the manga, the other half like it.

>then was Vermoud
>now is Sidra

Will Toyo draw every God for Twitter?

Reminder OP is a dumb fuck who made the thread before bump limit.

Who will he rape, bois?

smugpup

>starting a new thread before the bump limit

manga black a shit

>Manga Black is literally Xicor

>easily ass blasted if something doesn't go his way like a child
Mmm

u.nya.is/ehxitj.mp4
>y-y-you're just an appertizer

u.nya.is/kcmplb.mp4
>destroys random buildings in a fit of rage

>toyo is original!

Leave Black and Zamasu to me!!!

Please guys just stop

This is my thread
I want a nice thread

Just
Stop

>Joker and Harley Quinn knock-offs are actually good
>Vermoud hates evil and loves the pride-troopers
Based.

I wish the manga was weekly.

I hope you have a nice thread too, not much I can do about it though.

Zamasu>Cell>Freeza>Buu

good thing that abomination will die

Don't let the haters get to you
#protectourpuppy

>This is my thread
And you're autistic for making the thread early.

>Jiren isn't gonna be some hack skills enemy like Hit or some "invincible" enemy like Buu
>he's just gonna be straight up strong like Frieza
Can't wait.

Aw I love you smugpupfag

Freeza,Cell,Buu>>>>>>>>Trash>>>Zamasu
ftfy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA not in the anime

>oh no we need to make more episodes but Hit is already surpassed! He can improve himself and go 10 times stronger in seconds then!
>oh no we need to make more episodes but Black is already surpassed! He can go angry until get an edgy scythe capable to shatter the space and create clones then, after be able to get zenkais even not being severely injured!
>oh no we need to make more episodes but Jiren is already surpassed! He [asspull] then!

A few vocal Toeishills spamming the same copy pasta isn't "half" the thread.

Would be neat if Gohan got the same sometime during the tournament and we would get some sort of explanation for it.

Filter is your best friend

A few vocal Toyoshills spamming the same copy pasta isn't "half" the thread.

>being this factually correct
wew

You must be new here.

The manga is such an enigma compared to the anime it's so laughable. No one reviews it, rarely anyone gives it praise, and it's made by some shit fan fiction-tier artist/author. No, it's not "more canon" because Toriyama approves of it. It isn't written by him, nor is it drawn by him. Same goes for the anime, but at least that's more enjoyable than the terribly handled story-telling in the manga. The manga will never become anything outside of V-Jump and the volumes issued. When someone says "Dragon Ball Super," first thing that'll come to their minds is the anime, not the promotional, garbage manga. Toyble's involvement with this series was a huge mistake. He's bringing in material from his AF doujins, and even based one of the new God of Destruction from a GT antagonist. How bad is that? Only Toyble could come up with something like it. Toriyama doesn't care about Toyble, he's simply glad that he doesn't have to draw Dragon Ball anymore himself.

Toyocucks starting manga v anime wars in the new thread again

Typical

DBS threads are mostly about anime discussion you delusional toyocuck. YOU are the obnoxious vocal minority here.

no cares abou the manga except westcusk. japan prefers te anime more

>mangavados.png
Ok.

Wrong it's about the franchise as a whole, debating and calling each other cucks is what little dumb bitches like you do because you're inesecure about Toei's poor product.

S-Sorry Ken Sama!

Reminder that Dragon Ball Super is considered the blunder of the century because of Toei's shoddy production

youtube.com/watch?v=SlrcxeQau1E

First image is clearly a Toeishill post.

It wasn't even that early, and to be fair I wanted out of the anime black vs manga black shitposting

wow what a wall of text
I don't consider the manga or the anime canon because super is shit. People considered GT canon once.

New Rule: all anime v manga discussion must be done in the form of shitty and stale pasta such as these
Examples right here.

Anime

kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

>I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.

>Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.
>Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/

>I had put Dragon Ball behind me, but seeing how much that live-action film ticked me off, and how I revised that script for the anime movie and complained about the quality of the TV anime, I suppose somewhere along the line it’s become a series I like too much to ever leave alone.

Manga

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

>Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.
>Toriyama: That’s right.

>Back when Toriyama-sensei was drawing the manga, the animators would use his manga panels as reference, imitating the composition and things like that. And now it seems that the animators are likewise using Toyotaro-sensei‘s manga as reference.
>Toriyama: Oh, that’s good! That should keep them on track!

>Every month, I'll create a storyboard for him to review, and then he'll give me input and suggest changes. When I'm working with Toriyama, there are many portions he gives me props for coming up with, but he is very particular about other things and always points them out for me to correct. And when he corrects me, I think “Wow, I guess I don't completely understand the way he looks at things,” so his corrections and feedback are incredibly accurate and helpful. It's a lot of fun to be able to get closer to his way of thinking

>154829601

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/

>I’m really grateful to you. I never thought an artist like you would come along to draw the continuation of my story!

>What is your relationship with the Dragon Ball Super anime?

>At this point, I'm not very involved with it. I think going forward, I'll be more involved, but at this point in time, I actually receive more information from the anime team than I give to them. The anime is a little bit further along than I am, but in the near future I'll be ahead, so the information will be going back to them. Regardless, we'll continue to support one another as we go forward.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJcDukYMM_o

Fixed

450 posts is early. Wait for 500 posts like everyone else which is the bump limit.

Toyo's Future Trunks Arc started off strong (good art, Trunks training with the Z-Sword, better Dabura fight)

But then I quickly realized it got progressively worse:

- Goku never fights his evil doppelganger
- Zamasu fights Kibito instead of Goku (making his hatred for Goku less personal)
- Zamasu could've just as easily been impressed with Hit than Goku (a mortal beating someone with godly ki)
- No SS Kid Trunks knocking some sense into Future Trunks
- No Human Resistance to give Trunks/Mai motivation
- No Future Yajirobe saving the day. No Future Yajirobe at all
- SSB Vegeta was losing to regular SS Black
- Next trip, SSG Vegeta toys with SSRose Black
- Goku/Vegeta fight Zamasu/Black, instead of Goku/Trunks
- Goku uses the Mafuba instead of Trunks/Mai
- No SSRage Trunks. While it came out of nowhere, at least it made him able to fight somewhat near the same tier as Goku/Vegeta
- Trunks sidelined in his own arc
- Trunks isn't a leader like he is in the anime. No scene of Vegeta seeing Trunks as a leader and being proud
- Black has a less interesting personality in the manga. He also rarely uses his rose sword
- No flashback of Black killing Chi-chi and Goten
- No Goku raging because of the above flashback
- Vegeta is supposed to lose 90% of his power after using SSB (according to Chapter 13), but he uses it with SSG one right after the other without losing any power.
- No "I AM VEGETA-SAMA!!"

Every single DBS thread are just the same people copying and pasting the same old posts again. There's literally no discussion here and that's why these threads should not be allowed on Sup Forums when there's no new episode/chapter.

Are u delusional? It's a pic comparing the anime to something else entirely

Toyo's F.Trunks arc is basically a watered-down version of the Anime's

I don't see how anyone can actually find it better

A shitty reboot series with shitty story shitty fillers, shitty animation, shitty cig, and shitty fans

who is making these pastas?

You know this is completely irrelevant ever since DB Room happened right?

Does Buu have the potential to train and become noticeably stronger? He's clearly never trained a day in his life, could he get stronger like Frieza did?

>I don't see how anyone can actually find it better
Better writing than the crap the anime gave us.

>being surprised because this wall of text is new
>"well maybe this one makes sense"
>first shit I read is an inconsistency which isn't inconsistent at all because is explained in the chapter

Sorry toeishill, you lost your chance

>acting as if you are any better right after spouting "toeishill minority" bullshit
Nice hypocrisy

how did bulma start showing so fast?

There was a timeskip.

>training
nigga, if buu absorbs Zeno no training is needed

I always assumed his mind and body were static until he absorbed someone.

>there's a quality control, so the non canon continuity (filled with non canon stuff as SSBKK, Gregory, etc) is canon now!

Yeah no

So just because I enjoy one version over the other (i enjoy both but whatever), I'm a toeishill?

And how is Goku not fighting his evil doppelganger explained in the chapter? They could've easily made an excuse for jt.

You leave smugpup alone, even if he doesn't give a crap about people shitting on him, I do

You guys used to the say the anime was following Toyo's storyboards. What happened to that claim?

> the manga's canon despite it being in V-Jump (a Promotional Magazine), and Toyo calling it a "comicalization"

Yeah no

>dude fighting his evil doppelganger cliche not existing is an inconsistency
OK not even your replies are worth to read.

A lot of strawpoll around social media, Sup Forums... Etc about Manga vs anime was always a win for the Anime.

> All that Trunks side-lining

Why does Toyotaro hate Trunks?

>Toriyama doesn't want his (and Toyotaro's) comicalization of his outline being canon because it's published in V-Jump

Yeah nop

>Cherrypicking parts of a post and trying to dismiss all valid points you have no arguments against

That's a nice dodge toyocuck.

Why doesn't Gowasu just use the timering to go back and eliminate Goku before he ever put the tournament idea in Zeno's head or triggered Zamasu.

My favourite thing about mangafags is them thinking DB Super sells the magazine even though we all know the only reason V-Jump sells is Yugioh

When did I ever say it was an "inconsistency"?

Did you even bother to read the post?

I just meant that not having Goku vs Black is a missed opportunity, and was disappointing

because fuck you

So? Isn't like people actually think original animes aren't better than the original manga.

Toriyama doesn't do anything though. He actually said he was happy he didn't have to anymore.

Because that's fucking stupid.

> V-Jump

I guess DB Heroes is canon now?

Nobody said that Toeishill

He just give his own opinion.

God we can't complain about a damn thing without being called Toyocuck Or Toeishill.

FUCK you! Fuck retards like you!
Low brain!

>thread devolved into muh anime muh manga shitpost war again
The fact that these threads aren't pruned on sight is a fucking mystery.

>Cherrypicking
>trying to dismiss
Looks like you don't even know how to read.

Go look at previous threads. There were a couple of people claiming V-Jump only sells because of Toyo

So he just train really hard to be able to switch?

I never said it's canon simply because is in V-Jump, are you that retarded or just shitposting?

The mods are obviously shitposting too

I wonder if the mods are toeifags or toyofags

What? Why anyone would say that? Seriously, I'm missing some interview?