Mystery of Toronto Happening

So why didn't any shills try to debunk this photo? I know they will now, but not a single attempt up to this point. Should it be dropped? Maybe it helps GEOTUS to just let it go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wdqDmJbm2eY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the absolute fuck?

gonna need the rundown whats going on here and whats the context?

Wow, this will be a tough one to solve

Supposedly gunfire erupted at the Toronto airport and two planes heard it, and the chaos on the radio, got up in the air and painted SOS with their transponders.

Oh yeah, and then hours later two planes were tracked heading south, with one turning off their transponder, and the other flying to GTMO.

I thought there was a blackout on the EO.. but this takes the cake. And with Bill and Hillary being in town days before, with Hillary leaving that day and Bill staying behind. Did Hil try to Kill Bill, vol. 3?

This happened on Christmas? Who was shooting at an airport? Why would pilots decide the only way they can react is by tracing out SOS in their planes? That would take hours. So Q user came up with something real?

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=wdqDmJbm2eY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I guess I'll drop it. This is totally bizarre... especially considering that even the shills won't even touch it.

Forgot about this one. I felt really dumb about believing it for soem reasong??

Link the original bread please

Do tell. I mean, Flight Tracker is about as solid as evidence gets, for an armchair qb. And then the flights to GTMO. It's really good news, it seems.

Check the archive from that night. It was blowing up but the shills went totally AWOL. I think they know that the gig is up, but fuck if I can prove it.

This is the kind of shit that is so confusing it makes me want to cry. Lord almighty I could not make this up.

Then right around that time is when the plane(s) turned back from Tokyo. I forget the exact timeline. Check the time stamps.

I sure am getting sleepy. I think we should all just go to sleep and get some rest, let's look this over again in the morning.

Word was a plane out of SFO turned back too and both airports were shut down. WTF is going on?

gimmie like 10 minutes retard.
>as if the airport overlay isnt obviously skewed to fit the narrative.

If you're telling me to drop it then just be out with it. I can appreciate the need for silence.

It was snowing in toronto, flights were backed up, and that’s where the de icing station is located on the tarmac.

there. the SUS part is literally the shape of the stay the fuck out of the way part of the airport, and the other "O" part obviously cuts through a terminal so its in mid air. doing the thing that flying things have to do in order to avoid gravity: CIRCLE

also: gimp was a mistake.