Firefox slowing down ssers it disagrees with?

Kind of a strange phenomenon, but after George Soros got involved with FireFox. I spoke out against it on a few occasions, as well as the zucc and Schmidt. Now whenever I go to YouTube, FB and other similar websites associated with silicon valley, everything is slow.

As soon as I switched to a different browser, everything is very fast. Is it possible that Firefox has a blacklist? It's hard to tell.

Vivaldi

>famous people are after me!
>what is paranoia
>what is schizophrenia

No, its just a shit that takes a lot of frivolous processing. Use another browser.

Could have also been a bot. So I don't know. If someone else could test Firefox to ensure it's not an anomaly then I'd be happy to see it.

I dunno but past couple days its been slow af

Firefox is the only browser worth a fuck right now
Also, son- wtf do you anons go to YT for? The based norweigan gave us hooktube for a reason

Yeah I've noticed this too. It wasn't like that before.

Use waterfox

My firefox works irregularly with youtube, gee I wonder why. but my chrome cannot display wals.info pages with maps on them, so I keep both for that purpose.

Use opera
Free vpn, fast as hell, made by europeans

It used to work great, but over the past two days when I used this website consistently it hasn't worked well at all.

>angry about a web browser
>still chooses to use it, with many alternative options
>thinks somehow a global company cares about his opinions
Quit smoking meth, you oxygen thief

opera
>created by euros
>owned by china
No thanks

Waterfox is designed for privacy

George Soros was connected with Firefox. It was in the news.

Twitter is banning conservatives.
Amazon refused to give service to people in the alt-right.

It's not outside the realm of impossibility.

I think you're just being paranoid, user. Firefox is an open-source software. I think if this was really true, it would have been quickly discovered.

I post all sorts of dissenting political opinions, and I have no problems. I think a lot of people have been having problems with the latest version of Firefox, particularly those with older or slower hardware. It constantly hangs and freezes on my office PC, but runs like a dream on my gaming PC.

Probably. I'd like to see the specific change that made it slow.

the last update of Firefox, to "Quantum", has fucked up my computer massively, especially how my memory gets so hogged that pages slow to a crawl on any reload, hanging for 90 secs or more.

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't to do with Microsoft trying to force Windows 10 onto Win 8.1 holdouts like me.

And now the Mozilla Foundation has the nerve to beg me for donations

What's slowing you down is 3rd party ads I'd bet money on it. Whatever your second browser is it has you cookied (or it's just a straight zucc line to your veins like Chrome) and loads ads fast. In Firefox the ad companies have to do talmudic behavioral analysis to build a profile on you first before it can serve you ads you are likely to throw shekels at.

Also stop using Firefox you cuck. Use Brave if you have to be normie tier(Brave is the new browser from the original creator of Firefox, /ourguy/ Brendan "The Third" Eich) or use Pale Moon if you are truly a member of the patrician class.

brave still do not accept custom adblock filters on android.

>Free vpn
It's a proxy service that collects your data in exchange.

Use Brave Browser.

>tfw jewgle shalome tracks you too but at least it's not slow

once more: fpbp

>Using firefox.

>As soon as I switched to a different browser
It was Chrome, you didn't mention it because you know it's even worse from the political view.

stop robbing publishers of their income you macao

nowadays with bots and dataminging it is easy for influencial groups and organizations to mass target individuals and groups with little shit and nuisances - it does not mean that any single one has been specifically selected out for harassment by big powers.
I do doubt that this is what happened to OP but theres nothing incredibly insane about it - if you do not think that some famous person personally lurks under your bed and peeps through your keyhole but think that certain opinions will be silenced in certain technical platfroms and the voicers of those might even automatically experience "technical dificulties" then it is not incogruent to the facts how systems in the worlds have operated since time immemorial.
Do you think a soviet citizen choosing what to say and to whom was also unreasonably paranoid?

Mozilla has been rotten since they kicked out Brendan Eich. I know they disagreed with his politics, even I do, but nobody in his right mind kicks out THE CREATOR OF JAVASCRIPT.

I don't know about your conspiracy theory, but I noticed about 5 days ago My firefox browser slowed down to a crawl. I switched to another browser aand no problems. I was intending to switch for sometime since firefow have more or less openly said in open letters that they will censor the internet to "fight bullies that try to silence marginalized voices"(their words)

>closed source

Best browser by far

Get Dolphin. It's some Chinese BS that don't care about Gwailos.

I use Opera.

Use Google Chrome, nigger

yes, i wondered that too
need to wait a couple minutes to get fast again
i thought it was only me
wtf

>not using pale moon