youtu.be/3x7LMB7jnaA
youtu.be/nwJiBWn3X_Q
>Pres Trump wishes Merry Christmas to everybody 12/21/17
youtu.be/yGRwKedl_lQ

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_Metropolitan_Area
washingtonpost.com/opinions/a-storm-is-gathering/2017/12/28/a03dc436-ec01-11e7-b698-91d4e35920a3_story.html?author=ScarboroughJoe
twitter.com/Bacius9/status/945922546444132353
youtube.com/watch?v=vyQIWt0WaHA
news.lockheedmartin.com/2017-12-27-Gray-Wolf-USAF-Awards-Lockheed-Martin-110-Million-for-Networked-Affordable-Cruise-Missile
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

>7 hours since last Trump Tweet®
Sleep or no sleep?

Who Drew It Better?

DONALD TRUMP IS STILL PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

AWOO

Thats shit I take it?

Someone should be counting down the days to midterms and reeleciton desu

I sometimes gaze into that abyss but I like the monster girl board.

Yeah it’s raw sewage

I N E E D I T

Trump isn't stupid enough to confuse weather with the climate, right?

What is the board /name/ ???

You always get a tiny bit in your mouth when you go swimming. Id imagine he has the same problem. Jesus fuck

Will you pump me on one of those Isis videos, Iranian?

pfff, u drumpfkins got me tickled. u guys dont realize that hillary won the popular vote so he is technically not the real president. blumpfkins btfo. also that one guy said trump impeachment is anytime atm for the 2000th time this year so i cant wait even tho mike pence is gonna be the next president then. like i said, poll, btfo

>getting bummed by some dude with AIDS in the bathroom
>freedom
what a clown world

All of Bangladesh is shit mate

What level of degeneracy is news on m8s?

The WSJ used data from "likes" on Facebook to determine what movies and TV shows were the top picks for Clinton supporters and Trump supporters.

>Trump supporters favorite movies were God's Not Dead, American Sniper, The Hangover, Son of God and Heaven is for Real.
>Their favorite TV shows are Duck Dynasty, The Kelly File, Fox and Friends, The Walking Dead and Gas Monkey Garage
>Their favorite actors are Adam Sandler and John Wayne.

>Clinton supporters' favorite movies are Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Think like a man, Titanic and Love & Basketball.
>Their favorite TV shows are The Rachel Maddow Show, The Daily Show, Jon Oliver, Jimmy Fallon and Modern Family
>Their favorite actors are George Takei and Will Smith.

Who has better taste?

Oh boy here we go.

High score!

> 1,041 days until Donald Trump is re-elected President of the United States

>500,000 deaths
WHAT THE FUCK

That's so stereotypical I actually believe it.

I would kill for someone to do it most every day. I had really little time more than a year ago but it would always put a huge smile on my face every time I saw it posted.

>Do I have to go to other Sup Forums?

the other Sup Forums is dead brah.
You can't go from blinding speed that we have here to 1 post an hour on twiceChan. Heres what happens each and every time.
>Go to other Sup Forums
>Read the threads
>Wow so much information!
>Such high quality posts!
>Multiple image posting?!
>Rich text in the comment fields?!
>SOUNDS IN THE FUCKING WEBMS?!
>I'M NEVER LEAVING!
>This is my home now!
>Post in a thread
>...
>c-come on...
>Reply...
>...where are the (you)s?
>Well that's fine I'll just monitor LAME Sup Forums while I am on this MUCH better secret board
>2 days later
>back to Sup Forums

Plus as stuffy as some of the "No Fun Allowed" pricks are in /ptg/ (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE), the people in twiceChan are just outright WAY too srs business assholes.

> Watch none of either of those

Christ alive those all suck. Hogan's Heroes and Danny Kaye please.

He does, there's another picture of him spitting out the water but I didn't want screencap to be too big

REAL AWOO YEARS!

What's Trump gonna do when Republicans lose the House and probably the Senate in 2018?
Will he be Obama 2.0 and get nothing done for 6 years?

Hell, now that's 51-49 nothing will get done in 2018 either.

The state of Hillary Clinton voters is absolute disgusting. WIll smith is alright but the rest is utter garbo.

She voted against the Confederate flag. Just thought I would remind you.

What are some redpilled games?

>american sniper
>duck dynasty
Absolute kino

pls keep clean

>look outside
>its been snowing
>a lot
It might be like pic related by tomorrow morning if it keeps falling like this. I wish I could get a pic

The Confederate flag is the flag of losers and traitors.
Good for her.

4 foot manlets drowning in 5 foot floods

Contraception is treason! Enjoy a bad reaction to contraception!

Sorry to dishonor your quads, but I have no source.

It's like 33% and its competitors are at 31% and 28% or some shit. I'm not counting Hispanics as whites. Also, I think you need to learn what a metro area is, given you brought up the metro area stat I gave and tried to contradict it with an urban core stat.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_Metropolitan_Area

Based Jesus has said Trump isn't going to prison in a prayer so you haters can get bent and fucked in Hell.

You hate American tradition and heritage? Who is the loser?

Winners aren't losers. Why would you fly a loser's flag? Go win and fly your flag.

MA(G)GA MAKE AMERICA GOOD GOYS AGAIN

The confederate flag isn't American. It's seditious and the exact opposite of American.

this. the south lost. get over it. and they brought the niggers here in the first place so fuck Dixie

Xenoblade 2.
But unironically, Deus Ex.

Deus ex

Jingoism is a fool's game.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/a-storm-is-gathering/2017/12/28/a03dc436-ec01-11e7-b698-91d4e35920a3_story.html?author=ScarboroughJoe

twitter.com/Bacius9/status/945922546444132353 This is source.

boxing

Jew brought the niggers here. Read moar, idiot

Fucking democrats ALWAYS fuck things up, don't they.

TL;DR don't post fake news here directly

Lionel was on RT today too, kek
youtube.com/watch?v=vyQIWt0WaHA

>stays silent during the Ocommie years
>immediately comes out as anti-Trump and gives an entire speech rebuking his agenda

didn't think it was possible to hate him more

Gold Rush where

>cold as fuck
>no snow

this is fucking bullshit....might get inch or two Saturday but that's enough damn it

I don't care if I get fired.
All of my coworkers live like 5 minutes away from the office, I have to travel 35 minutes to get to work.. I also drive a 4 cylinder lightweight gas sipper car. If I even BEGIN to think that the snow and ice are going to be a bitch to drive the work, I'll just work remotely from home that day. If they don't like it, I'll use a PTO day.

How can you be a Trump supporter and pro-Israel when Trump is the most pro-Israel President in the nation's history?

where are you lads?

Where's the Australian?

long island

huh?

>when you try so hard to troll that you troll your self

Best State

The clinton supporter TV shows are all current year comedians what the fuck.

Based. Which one of you was it?

Rope Tree Journalist

Should be
>How can you be a Trump supporter and anti-Israel when Trump is the most pro-Israel President in the nation's history?

>they think they are calling us out
>And sure enough they are
>But only they and we know that

>everyone else just thinks that The Hill is absolutely fucking crazy

What a wild age to live in

Has any President really goyed so far as even jew want more look like?

>OK sign is white power
I forgot this was a thing

thefirstamerica.com/uncategorized/trump-jumpstarts-project-gray-wolf-striking-fear-directly-to-kju/

Why don't they just fucking say the thumbs up sign is "white power" shit at this point?

the half hearted attempts to gaslight people into thinking the ok signs is a WS sign is so bizarre

Sup Forums memeing that hand sign into a white power symbol makes me laugh every time.

yes, well, no one said I supported Trump past his wall and his anti immigration. Certainly, I hate his choices for certain positions, namely Hailey

That's a lot of middle fingers, Mr. President.

>how did "black flight" happen?

>jews don't feel comfortable around mostly christian whites located outside of big cities; therefore, no jewish fligh
>close nit jewish groups own lots of property in big cities and can charge more for rent to whites and asians while suffering less crime and property damage that happens at the hands of blacks
> democrat politicians in big cities who are widely supported by jewish money and votes can relocate blacks away from the cities into towns of poor working class, mostly chritian whites and hide crime rate statistics of blacks (high crimes blacks + low crime whites = medium crime neighborhoods)
>policing the blacks becomes the burden of poor white towns and not of the big city.
>disrupting white communities is of no concern to anyone with political influence and anyone fighting against it will just be called a racist.
>jews aren't white but as a fellow white man, jews see no problem with accepting these blacks into communities of predominately non-jewish, christian white communities.

> Hate peace so much you kill a dove and wear it as a mustache

McCuck isn't looking too good.

Do you feel it, /ptg/?

>news.lockheedmartin.com/2017-12-27-Gray-Wolf-USAF-Awards-Lockheed-Martin-110-Million-for-Networked-Affordable-Cruise-Missile
>"Lockheed Martin's concept for the Gray Wolf missile will be an affordable, counter-IAD missile that will operate efficiently in highly contested environments," said Hady Mourad, Advanced Missiles Program director for Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control. "Using the capabilities envisioned for later spirals, our system is being designed to maximize modularity, allowing our customer to incorporate advanced technologies such as more lethal warheads or more fuel-efficient engines, when those systems become available."
>The Gray Wolf program consists of four spiral-development phases that allow for rapid technology prototyping and multiple transition opportunities. This first phase, defined by an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract, is anticipated to run until late 2019. Initial demonstrations will be from an F-16 aircraft. In addition to the F-16, the system will be designed for compatibility with F-35, F-15, F-18, B-1, B-2 and B-52 aircraft.

What a great photo!

Hell make it through the year but not much longer.

I made this. I'm sick of how shitty this board has become. The newfaggotry, flat earth shilling and never ending bait in the catalog has started to get to me. We need to practice self-moderation since the IRC hotpocket clique won't do jack shit to fix this board. Our destiny is in our own hands.

I can feel the clots forming

Sup Forums is Sup Forums 2.0

Where's the babies, coulter, where are they?

Change rule 4 to no ecelebs, rule 10 isn't a rule and doesn't matter to be listed, 14 isn't a rule or important, just make 15 stay anonymous