Possessing this substance is just as criminal as possessing cocaine, heroin, and meth in the United States

Possessing this substance is just as criminal as possessing cocaine, heroin, and meth in the United States.

It shouldn't be.

then don't posses it. but stop bitching around here

Quads of truth

I wonder why they want it to be so illegal?

Isn't there a US state where possession of more than 2 dildos can get you into trouble?

Let me guess. You also say "weed is much safer than alcohol."

It's not like I disagree with this shit I'm just tired of hearing people drone on about it. Just take some fucking shrooms you're not going to get arrested.

>Just take some fucking shrooms you're not going to get arrested.
This

I’m not a particular fan of marijuana nor do I make the argument that long term use is less damaging to one’s brain than alcohol.

It really isn't. For one I don't think those are even psychedelic mushrooms. But if they are it's actually legal to be in the possession of psychedelic mushrooms if you aren't collecting them for the purpose of consumption. You can find p cubensis mushrooms growing in cow shit at most ranches, doesn't mean every cattle rancher is breaking the law by having impossible to control mushrooms appear on their property, nor are they breaking the law by collecting them to dispose of so they don't have hippie kids popping up on their property all the time for a free high. And even then cocaine, heroin, and meth have far harsher minimum sentencing requirements. I never met a first-time offender who went to prison for possession of magic mushrooms.

Technically legal in florida

Drugs like these being illegal is proof of Jewish conspiracy.

but muh desoxyn and adderall scripts

“Psilocybin is a Schedule I substance under the Controlled Substances Act. Schedule I drugs, which include heroin and LSD, have a high potential for abuse and serve no legitimate medical purpose in the United States.“

Tfw Psilocybin would put the antidepressant/anxiety pharmaceuticals companies out of business in months time

There is nothing wrong with the responsible use of natural psychedelics. Just like there’s nothing wrong with the responsible use of alcohol.

ITT they find out who does hallucinogens

Yeah but you can buy everything legally online to grow them :')

(((daddy government says it's bad so it must be))

Yes, I’m sure the government is going to profile people posting about the legality of a drug on a Rwandan Boat Enthusiast forum.

This. After being a pressed faggot neat on anti anxiety and anti depressents for 2 yrs, after doing some mushrooms I was like wtf am I doing hahah. If it wasn't for mushrooms I'd be either dead or some brain dead normie faggot.

That runs the risk of 15 years to life in prison.

>For one I don't think those are even psychedelic mushrooms.
They are

Buying them? No. You can legally buy spores online. Id never grow them. That would be illegal.

This. Also beware. My preference is to take just enough to feel happy, but I salute those who go into the crazy realms of the brain. It should be legal, no question.

Microdosing while working out is great. But doing 10grams alone in your bedroom with blackout shades covering your windows. Zero light, zero sound, completely alone. Thats where you get the real shroom trip. Its truly a spiritual experience.

What's worse is whenever the US ban a sacramental plant, they go around the world and make all other countries illegalize it as well.

I need some of those for a blind man that I know.

One thing I’ve really noticed from these threads is how supportive a strong majority of Americans are with legalizing it once you give them anonymity, thus removing the social stigma.

I wonder what the result would be if a nationwide referendum were held to see public opinion on the subject.

Because it's endangered fungus since you constantly getting high with it?

where?

sporedepot.com is a good place from what a friend told me :')
It is illegal in a couple states though so check your local state law.

Are these the same mushrooms that transform you into a bear and make you go berserk?

I never understood why cubensis would be banned, but not all the other mushrooms that have the capacity to kill you.

>citing the controlled substances act
>memeflag

You're a foreigner aren't you? Cocaine is schedule 2 by the way. And regardless the controlled substances act has nothing to do with what you'll be charged with or what sentence you'll receive for criminal possession.

>getting arrested by a U.S. federal marshal for possessing magic mushrooms

I'll take things that never happened for $1000 Alex.

Shrooms can fuck up your life. A friend of mine went from normie to hippie b/c of this shit.
At least after cocaine you're still the same guy.
None of these substances are good but shrooms are definitely one of the most dangerous drug.

Shrooms have changed my life for the better. If I withhold that info from my fellow humans I’d feel like a piece of shit. Fuck the stigma idgaf if I’m anonymous

Shrooms show people whats deep inside themselves. Deep mind shit. And your friend deep down was a fucking faggot. Congrats.

Salute to all the brave mushroom soldiers fighting the kikes on the astral plane

Since you're not from America, I'll clarify it for you. A majority of Americans are for legalizing it without the anonymity. But only a sliver of a minority actually give a fuck about dedicating time to making it a ballot issue or lobbying Congress for reclassification and even if you got it on the ballot it'd be difficult to motivate enough turnout to pass it. Only a small percentage of people actually enjoy and care about taking shroom trips normies spend literally 0 minutes a day thinking about this issue.

>normie to hippie

Is this enough proof for you that I’m American faggot

>oh look it's another libertarian drug-abusing spiritualist thread again

Yeah go ahead and make irreparable changes to your neurology, start shifting neuronal pathways from highly functional routes to quasi-functional dopamine-drained routes. Keep chasing that dragon from the first time that you'll never quite catch. Make friendships with people who are an even bigger waste of space than you are. Lose any and all confidence in anything that gives you bad vibes, man. Shorten your attention span to that of a cock-hungry crank whore.

>Muh slippery slope.
Please, unless you're already some brain-dead commie, don't bother with any of this shit. Those of us on here who want to participate in the world and it's politics need your help. This stuff doesn't even lead anywhere, I've gone down this path. Hell, not even weed; it's effects are so insidious it makes you start to question if you're even alive.

I like mushrooms and I don't even really care about this issue. I haven't taken magic mushrooms in 10 years and a part of me feels like mushrooms being illegal and the mystique of that and the whole ritual of acquiring the forbidden mushroom however you do it in the first place is a cool coming of age thing for kids to go through. You think campus police on hippie colleges have zero idea who is selling the mushrooms on campus? They just don't fucking care because why should they. Keeping them illegal is the best policy really it keeps the (((Big Businessman))) away from taking over the market.

>I have done no research: the post

>mushrooms
>dopamine
Niggeh. Do you actually think I do mushrooms for fun or to chase some dragons? Shrooms are absolutely not fun. They teach you things about yourself and show you what is important. Shrooms don't produce any extra dopamine in your brain at all. I do it about 1-2 times per year.
>he fell for the all schedule 1 drugs are the same
kys you brain dead bootlicking nigger faggot.
oh and nice reddit posting you pharmacydrug shill.

>smoked weed once and had an existential crisis
>muh dopamine meme
>muh rejection of spirituality

Cool story kid glad you took drugs and realized you've got issues and decided to put exactly zero work into them.

Not here in Oregon. It's considered attempted suicide to consume them and you're booked under a psychiatric hold.

>. This stuff doesn't even lead anywhere, I've gone down this path. Hell, not even weed; it's effects are so insidious it makes you start to question if you're even alive.
True but people taking drugs usually try to escape reality b/c of problems and if the substance is illegal and the only legal consequence from owning/buying/taking it is some jailtime that ruins their life even more, then this is not a very smart way to deal with the drug problem.

You guys live in the woods and eat fungus off the ground because you're isolated, sad, and understimulated. And yes I am actually from big pharma; I will make hundreds of thousands of dollars in assets before the first quarter of my life is even over while you entrust your mind and soul to a molecule.

You. Are. Both. Pathetic.

>spirituality
What is this?

And you are a wage cuck for the (((pharmajew))). Congrats. When are you going to kill yourself?

>And your friend deep down was a fucking faggot. Congrats
LMAO...but maybe it's true

A strong, trained mind on DMT or shrooms can astral project, read people’s minds, see visions of the future, communicate telepathically, and can make contact with extradimensional entities. You can even see the demonic ones that empower the occult kikes. It’s an enormous source of knowledge and power

Smok wed er day

I used to pick those mushrooms by the 1000's here when I was a kid and so did all my mates. Almost every field had them but I found the best place was actually the golf course. I have never seen or heard of anyone here being prosecuted for having them or consuming them. I don't even think they are illegal unless you dry them out. I could be wrong but I seriously have never heard of anyone being brought to court for them and almost everyone here has picked and eaten them.

probably when I ram my Acura NSX into a pack of degenerates like yourselves :)

you poor, confused shadow of a man.

Are all psychedelics super illegal? How illegal is a gram of DMT compared to a gram of crack or meff?

Well considering you larp as someone under 25 making hundreds of thousands of dollars in a pharma company, you are just a larping faggot and nothing you say is a shilling attempt and you are a faggot.

anything you say*

Tried shrooms a couple of years back. Fun. They make you believe in God.

I second this.

Freedom ain't free.

NEWSFLASH
some countries have some retarded laws

Only if its dried out.

Here in michigan, you can have ten pounds of shrooms in your car, and as long as they are fresh and not dried, no one gives a shit. Same with opium poppies. You can have a field of them in your backyard, but the second you cut them seed pods, boom, producing.

In fact, everyone should try psychedelic substances at least once in their life time. They can really uncuck you.

I think there is definitely something up with what happens in our brains that we will never really understand, or not for a long while at least. 2000 years ago stomach cancer was diagnosed as bad humours by the leading physicians so who knows what is going on.

I can definitely say that doing my share of psychs brought me back to God in an agnostic sense, made me care about my health again by eating better and quitting smoking all tobacco. Got some identity problems and ego loss issues for a while before I was able to cope. But definitely worth it.

My most interesting thing I got from it was doing the deem in mid 2015 and going to a place that humans aren’t supposed to go. While I was there on my temporary link to that plane I saw all kinds of diagrams and really understood the universe. The Universal Wave exists in everything. Gravity moves in waves because of these spacetime effects etc.

Recently that came out to be true. Definite deja vu moment for me

Yeah, never mind cocaine being more addictive, can cause a heart attack, nose falling apart and fucking up your dopamine leves for life.

You really have no idea.

I know exactly what you mean. It's a common theme with psychedelics, especially at higher doses, to sense things like that. I'd try to describe my own experiences, but they tend to defy explaination. You simply have to experience it to understand it's profundity

Something is waiting for you, just beneath the surface

You're really passionate about drugs and I admire that; part of me chose that career for a reason. But your being fooled into believing there's something of substance there. You're denying the off-chance that something in your life could produce that sensation of spirituality and euphoria. If you FELT something that really had a profound effect on you personally, well I'm honestly happy for you. Seriously, there's no travel like psychic travel. But can you transfer that FEEL that you achieved into language that anyone can interpret? No! It's impossible to express and everything you try to convey comes out as nonsense (). Then you have the nerve to feel elitist () that we don't "get it". None of that lifestyle pans out into true, tangible personal growth and I'd love to see you prove me wrong. I mean, maybe part of human life lost when we subtract culture and nature from our environment. I might give it a shot one day, but really apprehensive about what it would do to my brain.

where do I read more about the last panel

I could. But it would take hours and you still wouldn't come close to understanding. It's not an elitist mentality, it's like trying to describe the color orange to a blind man

You're being fooled into believing there isn't an experience out there that would shatter your preconceptions and radically alter your worldview.

I'll counter your observation with another argument. Why would I want to change my worldview?

I'm not saying you want to, or should. There are doctors who have struggled with data they've obtained during phychedelic studies (dmt is what I'm citing, specifically.)

If you are successful and happy without psychedelics then by all means don't ruin it by taking 4 tabs and blasting off into hippie land, but don't dismiss these profound experiences as simple illusion.

Fpbp

shrooms makes people right-wing
this is not a meme
only jews want to keep shrooms illegal

Who cares?

Is that true? I don't know what triple 0's are supposed to mean.

because it comes from a plant found in nature and not fabricated in a lab
nature = free = witches= oh vey!!
chemicals = profit

What else is the point of your existence, if not to exist? You work in an industry that has monetized physiological alterations--who appointed you as the man that can classify which substances are ok to use to achieve acceptable states of being? The close minded way in which you think is reason enough for you to try these plants, but you seem like a very young soul, so I doubt any of these suggestions will hit home. Without ever having met you, I will say this though: your mother or father (or both) will pass in 2018--I'm going to ask the people in here to take a moment to will that to happen--it's necessary for your growth. You need an experience to wake you to the nature of this reality. At first, you'll see it as the terrible tragedy it is, but know that it's just the first step out of fog and up the mountain for you, when it comes to pass. Sorry, but it must be: God bless.

this is the most lunatic post I've read all day

Who here lives on psyches and maintains a job/life? I microdose multiple times a week on lsd/dmt with large dose trips every few months and feel I'm not negatively impaired

I did that shit, microdosed on lsd for a few weeks then I run out and had no place to get more

would do it again