twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thats the inferior caster tho

I would make her my queen.
Trash

With my life.

This witch is too fucking evil

Nobody could protect that smile
nobody

But that's wrong. Nasu just made the mistake of labeling it a bad end.

Used goods never goods

Still better than some bestiality bait catgirl slut that have big tits as only character trait

Real superior Casters. The rest are scrubs.

Here comes the FGO gay circus

>was plowed thousands of years ago
Big deal. She also values loyalty, just don't be an asshole.

Neither of them are gay. Stop projecting. Merlin appeared before FGO too. My point is that they are the best Casters, bar none, they have "crown Caster" in their profiles while the waifus are lesser. "Second rate" in Merlin's words, to the top tiers.

It's ok, user. Prototype world has female Merlin.

No, no.
I meant that the faggots are you fgo shitters

I wanna open those buttons one by one

FGO is primary branch core. FSN is just an orbiter secondary now.
You should keep up with the times. Do you want to be a secondary, user?

In my perspective, I'm a fan of an ip that happens to have a whole lot of spinoffs specifically designed to attract an audience with inferior intellectual capabilities in order to gather easily funds for future adaptations and projects

>The thing that came first is secondary
Are you retarded?

>A product aimed at secondaries becomes primary when it makes more money than the original
That's not being retarded, its being a millenial.
its worse.

What would happen if you stabbed imagine breaker with rule breaker?

double-K.O. rule breaker gets destroyed. whatever is sealed inside his arm gets released.

Banter aside, she's been treated decently in FGO, or is she a bottom tier unit?

Medea a cute
CUTE!

She's by far the best silver Caster, although that statement comes with the caveat that all the other silver Casters are absolute horseshit (Dr.Pepperoni is kinda useful for farming, I guess) She's also the second or third best anti-Assassin unit in the game, being only moderately outperformed by the 5* Sanzou and Illya (and you might argue she's actually better than Illya), but again that comes with the caveat that Sanzou is really not that good and Illya is just shit.

So she's kind of great, but partly because everyone else who does what she does is really, really fucking disappointing.

FGO world is referred officially as the center core in the "primary branch."
By the way, Kaleidoskope got BTFO already by Nasu and replaced it with trees.

Medea is the best *3 Caster. She's just a silver unit but got unique animation revamps which are really nice (like Medusa and Cu, she's accessible to roll). She's very useful because she can spam her NP even if her damage is appealing and removes the buffs so you can chain nps after her. She's also not treated as an ooc waifubait (she's still into Kuzuki) and has a nice heroic moment in the grand temple where she pushes her grudge aside to save Jason who was being heroic against the pillar demons.

Her young self (Medea Lily) was the boss for Okeanus order. Lily is a *4 and a healbot.

She's treated pretty nice. Most FSN Heroic Spirits are treated well, but generally FGO focuses on them in other classes or versions (Caster Cu and Cu Alter, Medea Lily, Young Medusa-Gorgon, Caster Gilgamesh, Lancer Artoria and Saber Alter, EMIYA Alter*). The only exceptions were Curse Hand Hassan who doesn't have an alt version (but he plays an actual great role in story, he's heroic in Camelot where we learn his backstory and all), Kojiro (hasn't appeared in the story, but he became a huge meme thanks to how many players used him to clear Orleans in launch, so Nasu made him a "dragonslayer" and gave him a waifu: Saint Martha) and Herakles (he plays midboss in Okeanus and he's shilled but ultimately suffers the same fate of FSN). Herk is one of the best units though, gameplay wise, one of the few units who can solo the boss.

*Despite the memes of his design, EMIYA Alter saved the planet blowing up an asteroid, so he ironically ended up being more heroic than any Shirou version. Apparently Gaia is a shitter without Heroic Spirits protection in Fate universe.

She has other uses with her NP which clears enemies buffs though. She's a good support unit. Casters are a mixed bag, there's Waver and Merlin and there's... the rest.

youtube.com/watch?v=ec-SLv834bc
Check out her animations.

Well I can say I'm happy she's not ended up being ignored or changed. I thought it would be the case, since she's not really much popular compared to rookies and warheads like seiba and Rin.
Not bad, not bad.

FGO main story is actually really good, it's sometimes in events and my room pandering that shit gets FHA levels of retarded at times, but Medea gives giri gift during Valentines (obligation, not romantic). Also Medea Lily likes Jason. So not even she is waifubait. As for gameplay, she is very useful (she's the Caster I take to do some Assassin killing). FGO isn't like Granblue so it doesn't try to make non golds shit (Silver Archers are better than most golds, for example and FSN Cu is still one of the best Lancer units). You can grail them and make them do more damage too.

Medea got it nice because FGO shills Casters a lot. Some units are mediocre but because it's probably the Class with more Servants, but I mean plot wise. If other entries shill Sabers, FGO was all about Casters in part 1.

Solomon is the best anything and everything

Only Cause Merlin likes being a Neet in Avalon.
If not for that he'd be Grand Caster

I wish they had shown some skin for her.

Easily in one of the top 10 most beautiful.

Heresy
being completely covered is part of her appeal

>tfw no magical Georgian waifu to fight the Russkies with

I should really go to sleep instead than daydreaming about bringing the fucking golden fleece gal on dates. tomorrow I have double shift and all
I'm getting too old for this shit...