What has something said that totally changed your worldview

I'll be honest, I'm left wing but this tweet has had me playing out full convos in my own head.

Is he right? Is the left's ability to say anything without repercussion proof that minorities actually have more privilege then they want people to believe?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech
youtube.com/watch?v=eFxxB1XyBr8
psychologytoday.com/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201111/thinking-without-words
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

'privilege(d)' is just heathen tongue for the word 'blessed'

strong men fear action, weak men fear labels

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

didn't you canadians vote for a guy who's main pickup line for girls was throwing himself down stairs?

Did you know some people aren't even capable of having "conversations" in their head? Weirded me out when I found out they don't.

I don't think this is true. You were told they couldn't, and you believed it, but you simply were lied to.

Well, of course.
It's pretty obvious who really has privilege in our society

This is why Sup Forums sucks. People don't research shit and believe LARPS, its 20% of people.

psychologytoday.com/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech

See I couldn't imagine a person dense enough to not be able to do this. Such a creature would be ego-centric and awful.

Probably a lot of Congress.

That would mean they couldn’t read or comprehend any language. Dogs can do this.

Good job feeling empathy outside of the MSM narrative rail. You passed the mirror test.

Read my link. Google. There are people asking questions on quora or whatever the question sites are asking if its normal that they don't have the inner voice! There is an article I linked above that references studies.

Glad you've sense enough to see things both ways. Most Leftists are terrible at that. It's kinda sad really.

>quora

K

But city people are overwhelmingly niggers and beaners.

>good job seeing things both ways
>most leftists are terrible at that

your opinion is shit if you fucking contradict it in your own comment and dont practice what you preach

sounds a lot like niggers

> Is he right?
Yes

> ...proof that minorities actually have more privilege then they want people to believe?
Yes.

But 'Privilege' isn't some finite, reductive thing where everyone has X 'Privilege Points' despite what retards (both left and right) would have you believe. Niggers and other assorted human detritus are allowed to do things white people are not, just as white people are allowed to do things that subhumans are not (though this list is very tiny and basically boils down to not being retarded while committing crimes.)

Ultimately i think the privilege debate is pretty fucking stupid on the face that Sup Forums butches about but infinitely more retarded in that EVERYONE is more privileged than someone else, to some degree, in some view.

bitches about*

I feel like there has to be a specific definition or conceptualization of 'inner voice' that we are talking about. Because you couldn't even formulate a single thought if you had no inner voice, and like says you wouldn't be able to comprehend language.

How would such a person even read, unless he could only read out loud I guess? Does such a person have to verbalize every thought they have as well?

Are they just too stupid to realize it? I'm capable of typing this without an inner voice if I zone out and focus on the keys. The words just type out without an inner voice.

Just ignore logic and go back to your left wing bubble.
White people are racist and privileged at birth and cannot ever change. They should be eternally guilty and giving back to blacks.
Minorities need all the help and advantages they can get, they shouldn't be held to white people standards.

Who cares about individual equality when we can advocate universal equity? The collective is more important than freedom or equal treatment, the ends justify the means.

>strong men fear action, weak men fear labels
labels normalize action.

With great effort i can imagine talking in my head, but otherwise, the only time i have words in my thoughts is when I'm writing a post like right now.

Ah, so non-whites voted for Hillary, and Whites voted for Trump?

And you're bringing IQ into this?

Kind of an impressive skill honestly. I rarely can get into a zone where I can verbalize or type/write out something at the same speed as my train of thought. normally I think things through several times in my head. And even as I type this out, I'm reading it with my inner voice.

Again, I think I'm missing something here. I don't know what the fuck that blog was going on about "pristine inner experience", so I probably don't know what he means by inner voice.

SHUT UP TROODOH UR BAND SUCKS

youtube.com/watch?v=eFxxB1XyBr8

The weak should fear the strong

How do you think then lad?
Or are you a nigger paki that just doesn't think

This

I hope you're referring to yourself. This article is literal garbage. No methodology explained, a set as small as 30 people, literal 'just trust me guys' this article should be ridiculed and thrown away.

Unironically Gamergate. Seems a bit childish now and a lot of the players were complete and utter faggots but it led me down the rabbit hole.

... kind of amazing to me. Like, how would you prepare for a interview, or say you had to give a presentation, you can't go over the conversation in your head before hand to prepare?

What about if you were going to meet someone, you can't imagine talking with them to think of conversation ideas? Or, afterwords, you don't reply the conversation in your head? Isn't that what dreams are, conversations in your head?

I refuse to believe people like this exist unless they were deaf from birth.

no labels demonize actions

you can think in actual ideas, it's like a non vocal language.
how do you think babies think?

You are aware of rare conditions in which people lack any imagination at all such as aphantasia, right?

The irony of this post kek

Yeah imagining people with this is pretty hard, but imagining a nigger with it is easy as piss m8

I actually think about this all the time, not babies but say deaf people who never learned a spoken language, or ancient humans before we even invented language.

I literally can't imagine what it would be like to be able to think without having a language to think in. It would be like, as you said, thinking like a baby; thinking in raw emotions or needs/wants.

the rudimentary thoughts of babies aren't equivalent with complex bigboi thoughts

My dog reads and speaks Latin fluently.

They think in sign language.

I swear to god, leafs are like the Butters of Sup Forums

Are the stats on North Koreans' IQ really that accurate?

All asian stats are most likely inflated.

I'd agree in the case of North Korea and China, but I'd believe it in the case of Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and Hong Kong.

Somalis have higher IQ than Ethiopians? Wouldn't have expected that since Ethiopians have a well established written Christian tradition.

It's feature five from what I can gather, check it:

psychologytoday.com/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201111/thinking-without-words

This is stupid since it doesn't normalize by population size.

it took you how long to figure that out? fuck me you people really are stupid.

"people don't think it be like it is but it do"

Truer words have never been spoken.

They would argue it not so, but then you must point out to them that it is their privilege to be blind to truth. Liberals are like poorly scripted NPCs. I've noticed that there's a logical wall that they'll hit that prevents them from moving forward in a discussion and then they'll cycle through the same speech.

>this is abnormal
Does everyone really think via inner conversations with themselves?? How would that even work? Is it a back and forth, like there's two of you? Are you narrating what you're doing or thinking about while doing/thinking it??? This is mindfucking me, halp

I was fan of Garry Garrison books in my childhood and it taught me to not lie to myself. So I was never on the "left". I was not tricked by cognitive ease of a concepts, because there is no point in walking the easy path, when you know it is wrong.

> Is he right?
There is a whole ideological layers involved with everyone doubling down on taquiya. So of course he is not right.

Anti-racism is essentially anti-slavery. Anti-slavery and anti-imperialism is essentially anti-ottoman. Ottoman empire fruit is bad and it should be cut and thrown into fire. Along with all its allies.

Otherwise racism is not bad, segregation is not bad, slavery is not bad (really niggers would be better off being slaves under kind owners, who would care about their community like people care about their Sims), imperialism is not bad.

It's the non Ahmara/Oromos, The south of Ethiopia was only recently colonized by the Empire in the early 1900s.

Ethiopeans where colonized at 12 September 1974 by anglo (((servants))). Then all the intellectually abled individuals where exterminated following the usual procedure.

This just blew me away. Never been the same.

>rare conditions in which people lack any imagination at all such as aphantasia

Is this why I have zero art skills? I couldn't draw to save my life.

>I'm left wing
Lurk more newfag

The whole rising inequality thing makes me wonder if I'm really for right-wing economic policy.

That’s the essence of democracy: majority rule, but minority right.

Majorities get want they want. That’s the privilege. But, in terms of justice (and in some cases law) that privilege can’t harm minority right. Many argue that protection of minorities and the disenfranchised, and actual promotion of their rights, is a sign of a healthy democratic political system, much more stable and peaceful.

Not everyone, there's a pretty reasonable distribution of various methods.

I used to have it so that I'd really only "hear" myself, and the other half of the conversation would be implicit for lack of a better word. More recently I've been thinking without a voice, more like that link to the fifth feature I posted.

When I'm thinking about future conversations I hear both parts, but there's more emphasis on my parts. I've realised recently how egotistical and artificial it is when I do that, that also has been happening less and less.

my question is, for ameribros how can an illegal get foodstamps, Rent Subsidies etc? I mean he's an illegal he can't have these.

The only use for that trick is to think what you would answer to yourself in some cases. And if you would disagree with yourself, you probably should not say that in the first place and look for something else.

Otherwise it can be employed by actors to feel trough the scene. To bring out a personality in your head, that you will copy on stage. Find out its motivations, be friends with it. Be twins.

> dickinson
Are you sure he was not a leftie?

That's always been true.

It's not about left or right. You need to transcend the left-right paradigm to see the larger picture.

(((Joshua Herman))) is only calling out the minorities because he wants to both equate them with whites and because he wants to stoke the fires of anger that keep working class black people from going anywhere in life.

think of the poor neighborhoods in your country. the poor always find ways. most of it involves befriending someone on the inside.

if you're still debating privilege your still operating under leftist framing

the left can't change the mind of the right because their view points are already shoved down your throat everywhere

But they can't. The only way they can get any kind of welfare is if they are documented ie. not illegal. Shadow legalizations do happen -rarely- but that's the only way they can get welfare. If you're not on the "system" you can't get shit here.

Huh. Interesting.

Yeah one of the posts I quoted summed it up perfectly. What you're saying here makes sense too. I can't even imagine doing that all the time as the default.

I don't necessarily know if it would be said but it all dawned on me that Sup Forums was right about it all when the San Berandino shooting happened. Fox News had released the dude's name and that he had ties to the Islamic state while CNN was still going on and on that they didn't know the suspects name, his motivation, and they kept blaming guns and shouting for gun control, then when they realized they had to say the dude was muslim they brought on some apologizing muslim group saying how this was just going to lead to people blaming more muslims and bullshit like, "Hey, don't blame islam, blame this individual.".

Also, everything with Black Lives Matter turned out being pretty red pilling. I fell under the, "All Lives Matter" from the start but was against police brutality but then when more details kept coming out for every single instance of, "Police Brutality" and you found out these people had extensive criminal records, were being a harm to themselves/others/the officers, and just in general not obeying commands and resisting arrest while doing things that could make officers feel threatened I realized that nothing of value was lost and these groups were just destroying their own cities to protest what they viewed was a corrupt establishment that in turn wouldn't spend shit to rebuild because they're fucking niggers.

they can tho

this is not a voltaire quote.