JoJo Thread

Take a little rice, take a little beans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5kmCgVhADY
youtube.com/watch?v=A3yCcXgbKrE
youtube.com/watch?v=w_DKWlrA24k
jojo-animation.com/bddvd/11.html
youtube.com/watch?v=a6Y1AE_c8KM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SEE
ME
FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>This is the 3rd time that the Joubin posters made a thread before bump limit
>One Joubin posters thinks this is "quality" even though it's an artisitc choice by Araki.

araki why

Why does Speed King have Goofy ears?

Holy shit I wasn't the only one who thought this.

RIP Speed King

fuck he looked so cool. F

Araki is my mom and he told me what the ending themes are gonna be for the next parts.

Part 5: Everybody Wants To Rule The World
Part 6: Ocean Man
Part 7: House Of The Rising Sun/Landslide (for the d4c arc)
Part 8: September (Final ending song will be Like A Friend by Pulp, only playing on the final episode, closing the jjba series)

I really want this for Part 8 youtube.com/watch?v=r5kmCgVhADY

They're neck rests.

>Not including this as final ED of Part 6
youtube.com/watch?v=A3yCcXgbKrE

Should be included somewhere in part 6.
youtube.com/watch?v=w_DKWlrA24k

So how is Speed King's power useful at all? How does heating something up slightly benefit him?

jojo-animation.com/bddvd/11.html

Slight changes in localised temperature can do a lot to a human. We haven't seen him try to kill someone with it yet.

What could it theoretically do? Considering only things touched by his finger change it likely only effects a small surface area.

Destroy Gappy's sperm

>Jojo fans will defend any and all bad writing, forgotten plot points and inconsistencies by using their shitty headcanon explanations
I'm tired of this meme, Araki isn't some master planner that thinks ahead of everything. He just simply forgets most of the time.

Go ahead, for starters explain how Annasui changed genders, how Giorno lost his reflection abilities, how Polpo "ate" his fingers, DIO's coffin, how Pucci moved his eyes in stopped time and dodged the spear.

A-hack-i is still just that but whats the problem with DIO's coffin?

Touch any vital part of your body. Increase in temperature will denature essential enzymes making them unable to work and combine molecules together. Decrease in enzyme efficency will fuck your body up hard

>The change in temperature is thought to be just a few degrees Celsius.
>Even the Higashikata Family members do not know the ability's true nature.

Speed King has got to have some sort of vibration-related power. It explains how he raises the temperature of something he touches, and also allows him to be a massively powerful final villain.

The main villain is going to be able to time travel.

I need this art in HD asap.

>jojo-animation.com/bddvd/11.html
thanks doc
nigger some of these were already explained fairly.
Jotaro didnt have timepowers fully yet and he could move his eyes.
C-moons gravity made the spear.
Araki didnt want anasui as a woman anymore
Giorno's reflecto didnt satisfy so he gave GE life granting
Polpo's fingers was just a weird thing
And yes, araki forgets shit sometimes but he does plan some things.

>Erina floats off in DIO's coffin at the end of Part 1
>we are supposed to believe that DIO somehow hid in the "secret compartment" of the coffin or that DIO had a second coffin hidden somewhere that he got into at the last second

Basically reverse Sky High but without rods gimmick. Like previous user said, temperature differences in body can fuck you up pretty good. Yeah, its not that CUH REY ZEH like time stop or alternative timelines, so i guess he will get another power up.

Joubin is Zoom

rykiel a cute

Rykiel could be the best character in Jojo if he didn't have that retarded neck thing

Looking back i understand now. That was a serious nostalgia trip.

More like Shade.

Wrong period, needs something more like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=a6Y1AE_c8KM

All i eat isFruits

I dont think than is about defend, but more about we dont mind

wasnt DIOs coffin explained in Over Heaven as Erina feeling sorry for the bastard?

I think the DIO's coffin story is the only thing Jorge Joestar did even mildly right

Fuck was it Jorge?

There is no plot holes in jojo, that much I, Mojo Jojo, can say is true, for the truth is that jojo's bizarre adventure has no plot holes that I, Mojo Jojo, can find, as all I can find in the way of plot holes is none, not even one plot hole is there to be found in the series Jojo's bizarre adventure or else it would have been found by me, Mojo Jojo.

Rykiel is cutest
Its necessary for him, because he have trouble keep his head straight, like newborne child.

I dunno, I didn't read Over Heaven so there could have been something about it in there too
But in Jorge it went like DIO kept Erina alive out of respect for Jonathan, while also sucking her blood regularly in order to survive himself
DIO would catch fish and shit for her too keep her fed, too
Erina was too scared to kill him, and also knew that she couldn't survive at sea without DIO helping so she obliged
That's about as far as I remember, it's been a while

>Over Heaven

canon

Oh thanks for linking this thread to the older one guys

For a second I thought Okuyasu was pitching a tent

>Hayato never skips leg day

Blame this fucko
>

>But in Jorge it went like DIO kept Erina alive out of respect for Jonathan, while also sucking her blood regularly in order to survive himself
>DIO would catch fish and shit for her too keep her fed, too
>Erina was too scared to kill him, and also knew that she couldn't survive at sea without DIO helping so she obliged
>That's about as far as I remember, it's been a while
Yup that is Jorge
In Over heaven iirc it just said he remembers someone similar to his mother pulling him in after the boat esploded

And how the fuck was DIO supposed to survive if she opened up the coffin and the sunlight poured in.

He's hiding under her dress.

Undercompartment?

And how the fuck were Erina (pregnant, btw) and a baby supposed to survive without sustenance?
Anyway, I think Jorge also says something about the ocean water being enough to keep DIO safe from the sun, and if she opened the coffin he could easily escape

this shit is just reaching now

Only sheer autists let little bullshit like that bother them. No one signed up for the highest quality story telling from a goddamn shonen manga

She got rescued TWO days later, why the fuck would she need DIO to help her survive for two days without food, people have survived for much longer.

This is dumb.

Pregante?
[menstrual blood joke]
true

Fuck, I dunno, Otaro Maijo is a bigger hack than Araki at this point
At least it gives a decent explanation for the coffin garbage and DIO surviving

Thirty years have passed and this is still the best ending in Jojo, what gives?

For your consideration.

That translation seems garbage
>His ancestors will hear of it

Because it was totally unexpected, while every other ending in the series fits the tone of the Part

I would say Part 7 comes close though since it feels like a real conclusion

>he later died of a cold

:^)

Post your top2 villains.

That was legitimately funny though. The shaggiest dog in Jojo.

>When people are pointing out the inconsistencies in your manga that's been running for 30 years

I like 5's better tbqh, 7 comes after tho.
Honorable mention to 4.

5's ending was kinda shit, though.

If you're not counting Sleeping Slaves.

Here's the latest chapter.

>inb4 they cut away from the action
Nah, Araki just forgot.

Pucci and Diavolo

As I said, all of the endings fit the tone of the Part while Phantom Blood's is a hard, strong shocker that hits like I am your father. It's still pretty unheard of to kill the MC of your work so thoughtlessly

Part 5's fits the tone of its Part pretty well I feel. As in it pissed me off

It gave us this so I can forgive Araki.

I'm counting the whole ending user, Sleeping Slaves is the last arc, I don't know why it wouldn't.

Giorno looks depressed as shit here.

>tfw my friends are dead
>a-at least I stopped the drug trade

>You clearly see the bloodstream get longer in the second smaller panel
>"W-WHAT A HACK!!!¡¡ CANT BELIVE THIS"

God fuckin damn.

I wish Sleeping Slaves gave other characters a chance to shine instead of just Mista again.

Yup i still got the fibbonachi nutsack german handshake iin my folder
That was a good thread

Fair enough, I just know some people that didn't.

Sleeping Slaves is probably one of my favorite things, desu.

There is a difference between attempting to justify any and all shortcomings from a series and author, and simply accepting them for what they are and not being a turbo autist bitching about "muh plot holes" to try and sound smart.
Get over yourself. No one reads JoJo for a consistent plot.

>Ocean Man
That doesn't even make sense. Should be Free Bird desu senpai

In the first one he manages to ditch his shoe before he gets the blood on him. In the latest chapter he has nowhere to run.

There's only a little blood. There's way less blood than in the first one, where his entire foot is fully grasped and all the blood is dripping everywhere.

Blood seeps through fabric

Abbachio existed to complain, Narancia is a joke character with no personality or conclusion unlike Polnareff or Okuyasu and Fugo isn't even a character

So that leaves Bruno and Mista, since Bruno already got so much goddamn development and is Araki's favorite character from Part 5, Mista needed what was left because he's the only relevant character alive at the end

Sleeping Slaves was proof Part 5 was never about Giorno

There is a little bit of Fugo and Bucci in it, not to mention it concludes Mista's arc greatly.

Baseless claim. Prove it.

Maybe I should visit Sup Forums more often...

nah, these threads are shit

Do us all a favour and test it with your own and bleed out trying to prove an inconsistency that isn't there. Blood can't go through any decent pair of sneakers.

You know how you walk in the rain and your foot goes through a puddle?
and your feet and socks are wet?
blood is a liquid too i guess

truly an abhorrent post.

Took 'em off before they fully seeped through.

>But Over Heaven said...
We
Do
Not
Talk
About
Over Heaven.

Anything that comes out of that pile of trash (and Jorge Joestar as well) is to be ignored for it is not-canon and a disgrace to the series.

You can't seriously be this retarded.

(cont.)

they were also different pair, so maybe the second pair was easier to seep through

>Jojo is the only shonuen I read

Shonuen as a whole is pretty crappy desu.

True, but there's some gold every once and a while. I've seen some of it.

Didn't he grab a pair that were the exact same as his original ones?