Reminder that if you're past the age of 18 and you play video games you're a manchild and a soyboy by definition

Reminder that if you're past the age of 18 and you play video games you're a manchild and a soyboy by definition.

>inb4 video game addicts trying to justify their manchild behaviour because they have a job or gf

Fucking losers lol!

At least i dont live in australia, wew lad

Straya making same bait threads beforesleep time

>muh purity test
Nigger, i love playing total war atilla/shogun2 on the weekends, and not only do i have a motherfucking CPA career projection and my left hand rubbing me off to keep me company, i have loads of friends too. Beat that

>CPA career projection

I know you'll get defensive when reading this post, but i earnestly, sincerely, genuinely feel sorry for you. I hope you realize what a mistake you're making.

I dont care what you think lol, meaningless words from a meaningless person. I know what a CPA will lead to (upper middle class life) and im completely aware of the hours invovled early on in career. Just because you didnt have the grit and determination to make it in life doesnt mean others will follow you in your path of misery and apathy. You do you, Ill do me :^)

What if I play video games once or twice a week to destress

oh, it's you again.....

This fucking thread again. There's nothing wrong with games. There's nothing wrong with wanting to feel like a kid again. The secret to life is moderation. Sage

But this game is so awesome.

>That feel when you are so privileged, you turn white.

what if I play hard video games?

triggered manchildren detected

>destress
SOY
O
Y

Yes goy, don't have hobbies, work for your wife and your employer instead.

Find the joy in doing things around the house and improving your living space. That leaking shower head could get a look or those windows could have some fly screen installed. Think of it like leveling up your house.

Overrated garbage.
Take out the zelda things and its a mediocre at best rpg.

Ching Chong bing bong Lang pang.

>Aussie shitposter is really angsty chink since that’s all that’s in Aus land anymore.

>a mediocre rpg

The physics are amazing. You can climb anything in the game.

reminder that if you post on Sup Forums you are a faggot.

Nice bait

Hmmm some nobody thinks I don't meet his standards, whatever the fuck I do.
Sage

Tax entitlement.

whatever you say Todd Howard

It'd not even be an RPG, it's an on-rails character developer.

I have like 8000 hours on runescape and thats also why im such an anti social prick, but fuck it was worth it.

Now because of work i have like 1 hr a day rime to play something, i usualy decide to do a round c&c generals before my gf drags me into bed

>you can RP a retard
>or a retard

Modern console gaming is still complete crap.

i'm an alpha neet male. i live with my parents but i don't play any video games. when i'm bored i just lay on my bed and dissociate and let my personality erode into vast empty nothingness. it's quite comfy.

GW2...

Why are you on Sup Forums you dumb faggot? I bet most of you retards waste more time here then any faggot playing video games.

My BBC says otherwise. Go get bit by a black widow and die in a corner.

>tshirt says honor loyalty valor
>proud manchild

armchair fascists should be killed.

>Ruining your life by playing addictive mind-numbing videogames pre-18
lmaoing at your life.

I'm 19 and I play TagPro is that ok

>krautnigger with 8000 hours on runescape has a gf and i don't
delte thsi

this

mom get off Sup Forums dad isnt on here

stupid bitch

Apparently you don't watch much MMA because 90% of the fighters play games in their free time. Keeps the mind sharp, it's competitive, helps reaction times, it's fun and it has minimal effect on the body after a hard training session.

Nigger you just aren't creative.
I watch tv/films and play video games in foreign languages I am learning.

All fascists have nice arm chairs.

Post your bitch tits or gtfo.

this

>stop liking what I don’t like

Reminder that if you're an adult and enjoy having fun, you should fucking kill yourself.

>Reminder that if you mock a hobby that teaches a variety of useful skills such as:
>hand/eye coordination
>group and individual tactics
>group and individual strategy
>group coordination
>group communication
>hierarchical cohesion
>all while having low cost, high energy entertainment
>then you are probably an idiot.

>Reminder that if you're an adult male and enjoy having fun, you should fucking kill yourself.

Fixed, apparently it's okay to have fun if you are an adult roastie. Al least until you hit the wall.

Jesus, dude, u rly r a faggot

Yeah that doesn't make sense when your playing some game with a 12 year old screaming and calling you a faggot.
We all play vidya games but they don't teach you anything stop even trying.

Pretty sure Hollywood is funding these anti-video game shill operations.

I bench 315, married a hot blonde woman and have 4 kids. Without my steam account I'd of killed them all years ago.

nice oc, my friend

I like how the only thing that's changed is all remaining respect his parents had for him has left, and the last shred of dignity has left his eyes as he submits to this notion.

>Not playing CMANO
>Not using the same software used by US Army to train commanding officers
>Not using units and rockets from the best database of modern equipment on the market to BTFO sandniggers.

You just have to have enough autism of the scale...

not everyone is born good looking... some people will just play vid games cus they too ugly or short and nobody wants to hang out with them.