Not having a dominant Culture society is the quickest way to Anarchy

A lot of Canacucks bring up that race is destroying society, not having a dominant culture can easily kill the stability and identity of a nation. America is still not fucked over because the idea of America is a melting in which immigrants integrate American values and culture into their lifestyle. Canada in the other hand is fucked our policy is A culture mosaic in which individual cultures are celebrated. This is a terrible ideology to stand by, having no dominant culture leads to chaos and a gradual undermining of western which were founded on the basis of Canadian culture in 1867 pretty British. Constitutional Democracies should always have dominant ideals in culture in order to ensure societal stability and a common collective between individuals, not laws. Liberals forget this and they inevitably divulge a society into an identity crisis by "respecting cultures. The real reason why Quebec also wants to leave Canada is because of the way the government treats cultures and religions. They treat them equally regardless of the plurality of the populous or the majority. Islam is a fundamentally terrible religion that extorts young women tempts violence and religious extremism, Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, Yes anons Judaism, is more peaceful. However, the government is so fucking inept they clearly affirm that Islam is, In fact, more valued than all of the world's religions since we passed the anti-islamophobia bill. despite being the most radical dangerous and inhumane of a religion it is. Quebec has its own distinct culture Francophone, distinct majority religion Christianity, and at least a majority white populous. They want to have their own nation so they can HAVE and CELEBRATE their own culture to form a guideline for immigrants that have a privilege to be at Quebec, not a right. Quebec is actually the most right-wing province for good reason and Canada is getting ass fucked by them literally giving Quebec billions just to support multiculturalism.

You guys were fucked since the brits left you guys

>Canada thinks it has no culture
Your culture is obligatory multiculturalism like in Arthur the Aardvark. People try to be friends but everyone secretly knows a rabbit can't fuck a dog and make cat babies.

>America is still not fucked over

user, I...

RIP Canada XD

Idk about the US honestly I shouldn't speak for another country on their behalf but having this shit in Canada is admittedly worse from my pov

Canada was formed by crown cucks who didn't want to fight. It's 90% identical to US culture (i.e. beer drinking sports watching walmart patriotism), without the free speech or gun rights

>canada has no free speech

So I can go to america and say "watch these niggers kill me over sticks and stones" but not in canada?

we don't have patriotism user but the rest of Canada besides Quebec should honestly just be annexed by the US I could not care less Alberta will be a new Jesus land, Saskatchewan will be right wing but umm good luck with the rest?!

Freedom of Expression in Canada. The freedoms of thought, belief, opinion and expression are protected as a fundamental constitutional guarantee in section 2(b) of the Charter. This section adds that these rights include “freedom of the press and other media of communication

We have freedom of expression but we can't use hate speech

A quick example
Westboro Baptist church would be shut down by the government.

agree......But what can we do as lonely individuals???

>quoting words at me
>in a country where money talks louder than any "sacred text"

nice try tho

Google Guerthy V Elliot and get back to me, m8
(((hate speech)))
Cucknadians will defend this

Canada was full of loyalists and a significant margin of the US population fled to Southern Ontario during the War for Independence. Lots of loyalists wanted independence but not through violence Americans were pissed caused their good allies at the time wished they joined them against the britbongs so they fought us later. But that aside if I was there I would've grabbed a rifle and fought alongside your ass boy it would be an honor.

>Manitoba has a conservative government and Alberta is run by the NDP right now

Shut the fuck up

No they were fucked beginning in the 1960s, and really really starting with their immigration rates in the early 00s

>Would have fought the British when they were essentially a super power
>Won't fight a bulldyke taking away their children and replacing their population with 3rd worlders

What is google? can't you explain in your own words?

Canadians don't have any culture apart from hockey and timhortons.

The current government doesn't mean anything for its long-term future user.

NDP Approval ratings are piss poor. Alberta is still pretty conservative NDP didn't deliver so don't count on the NDP staying.

TLDR version is some bugman blogger got into a political argument with a feminazi, she accused him of "harrasment" and he had to spend $100,000 and THREE YEARS fighting the equivilant of trolling in the courts. The (((crown))) was asking for SIX MONTHS IN PRISON. Canadians thought this was a victory for free speech. People like Gregory Elliot get locked up for Canada for stupidness like this all of the time, most don't have the time or resources to fight like that

Thats absolutely retarded, because nice and politically correct / slave speech needs no protection, at all, ever, anywhete in the world.

So in other words : canada has no free speech whatsoever.

Btw also wanna add that canada has no real property rights.
Also right to children was abolished just months ago.
Etc... it's basically a protocommunist hellhole. It will sooner or later collapse.

It's pretty fucked people are getting locked up for fucking misgendering people it's a hell hole...

Quebec Franco-ethnostate when?

Anglos btfo with your cultural enrichment.

Literally, anything can be fucking classified as hate speech in Canada it depends on each person's discretion. This is what happens when any Trudeau runs in gov't fucking Pierre Justin's father made us our cucked constitution in 1984 that's all of our rights ffs from fidel's butt buddy.

>b-but user we have
>hock -key
>an-d t-t-timmbits
>and uhhh red mountie p-police -ffficers

ANGLOS HAVE CULTURE GUYS !!!!!

Francophone best culture anglos do btfo

I'm from Quebec city and this country besides quebec is truly fucking just like the US

>A culture mosaic in which individual cultures are celebrated

When you are "everything," you are nothing.

EXACTLY!

all the commies and leftists ruining the country have come from Quebec

This country is nothing without the us

They are all from Quebec since the lefties want to increase and subsidize Quebec and increase business taxes from other provinces in order to transfer revenue and income in order to keep Quebec from leaving Canada. Quebecers just want all the benefits and free revenue there pretty grabbing all that they can fucking take they couldn't give less of a shit than the rest of Canada. The Trudeaus are Ottawa shills.

I think quebec couldn't fucking care less about the rest of canada

Canada bros
Does MP Pierre Poilievre have a chance on ever becoming PM? I've watched a few feel-my-tube videos and he's pretty based.

>Pierre Poilievre
decent chance i'd say
I really don't think trudeau will serve a second term so it's likely.

franc here, we fucking hate the brits so why not

The recent trip to China that Trudeau made, where he came back with empty pockets might make y'all have a vote of no confidence. But hey, one can dream.

Why do you faggots insist on not proof reading anything so you don't sound retarded?

>T. Quebec, but a nonstandard Quebec that cares about his country instead of spewing separatism
>Comparatively ranks *LAST* for "most right wing" in the "traditional" parties
>Unless you count the current joke that is the separatist party only relevant because boomers cant let it go
Also Quebec is only a little-bit ahead of *some* other places in "whiteness" while behind others, as most of Canada is majority white anyways it's just a moot point.

A convenient time for North-America in general to degrade itself on the false belief of "diversity".

now idk if this will ever pass
nice trips

oh wow, in australia we'd just say it to her face so she has no evidence trail.

Congratulations on the new nhl tea- OH wait they don’t give hockey teams to meme cities with an unfounded sense of superiority

I’ve been to every province and each one of them has its own culture, it’s own words, it’s own food, it’s own ethnic background, it’s own music, laws etc

French people are just taught to be self centred douche bags so they think they run Canada despite half them wanting to leave it and the other half being cucks lmao

Anglophone btfo you guys have no culture face am i right amerifags or what?