This guy says that black men are superior to white men

This guy says that black men are superior to white men in fighting.

youtube.com/watch?v=uBVGQrV3ht8&t=1s

What is your thoughs ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCqvw08AQuE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Greek_boxing
liveleak.com/view?i=baa_1235693928
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remember that 0:2000 death toll battle in Rhodesia?

name a single subsaharan empire that expanded beyond the african continent

If they were better at fighting they would have been the victors.

Yeah in hand to hand I can believe that

>If they were better at fighting they would have been the victors.

Emu wars.

>implying niggers fight 1 on 1

America.

>being so black that you look gray

how the fuck

based

kek

A nigger friend bullied me once and I beat him up. He started crying. I got done in for racism. Now I hate those fuckers worse than aids. I rather my children have aids than niggers. One of them they can live with and potentially cure, the other one is civilisation ending.

>rather my children have aids than niggers
>he doesn't want his children to have niggers
Lmao, how do you think America got such a great jumpstart on nation building?

If true, why did they let themselves be captured and put on the boats?

Sure u did pussy ass whitey. Just talking shit, white fucking garlic head

how do niggers have such perfect teeth

op reveals self

>how do niggers have such perfect teeth

They haven't been ANGLO'D.

>his people were conquered by whites
>says his people are superior to whites

if you kill your enemies, they win?

i guess it must be free

Blacks are superior to the white blond shitty race.
You have no chance. Black children will will.

Big talk from someone from a white country

He's not entirely wrong. If we're talking 20 niggers ganging up on one or two white kids, then yes, they are the superior fighters, but for all the wrong reasons.

This and they are cowards when you ko one of them

If you wanted this meme just ask next time.

Forgot pic

Not even worth my time or bandwith, sage.

I didn't even see your comment before I made mine. Point still stands.

Blacks are literally an infestation, a plague, in human form. All throughout history, they have been obliterated by more advanced groups of people, and when those people got complacent and altruistic, niggers multiply like some kind of dangerous insect and destroy everything around them.

He's probably right. Whites are better at conquest tho

Times have chanced. We got the beloved jew on our side. You have no chance. Our DNA is superior and dominant. Our DNA will dominate you white garlic heads.

They fucking are. Why do you think all the best boxers are black? Pic was when Jack Johnson rekt literally every White supremacist.

youtube.com/watch?v=pCqvw08AQuE
based black man

We will win.

KSK sniper here . in Mali we removed many niggers .

go win in africa

Big talk from a small man. You're prob just a white fat mcdonalds eater in your basement. Big words.

America is our nation now. We are winning and you cant stop us

any special force regardless of race can beat those untrained Africans.

African Americans are the show poodle of the U.S.

>Black men care more about their babies
Are you fucking shitting me? Most niggers don't even know their fucking father's.

Wladimir Klitschko. Vitali Klitschko. Alexander Povetkin. Niggers haven't been shit in heavyweight boxing in 20 years.

your masonic / kike lords removed your grandpa from da Afrika in order to work in Alabama . later on you fukkin idiots had to live in Ghettos . there is no "revolution" - as long as you niggers believe that masonic kikes are your "friends" you will stay in your Ghetto . you can not think . you do not invent , you do not produce .

By being white and hard working. Niggers were a bad accident that plagues America to this day. I rather have aids than niggers.

Jack Johnson, Muhammad Ali, could destroy every single one of those squatting Slavs at their prime.

That is the type of man the whites be losing their women too. He is also right because i have never lost against a white person in a fight and never seen a white person whoop any of my black friend in a fight.

Easy to say when it's a hypothetical fantasy. Too bad no actual living niggers can fight anymore.

Niggers seem to be better at boxing, whites seem to be better at groundfighting/grappling. It makes UFC fair.

>physical strength
>fighting

Have you watched much boxing since the 90's?

They were selectively bred by whiteys.

You're forgetting that Anthony Joshua is the heavyweight champion dumbass.

they just don't count

mexicans always beat them up, in jails niggas are scared of the wetbacks

Perhaps blacks are the better fighters, whites are better killers, conquerors, and parents. On top of that my own germs could kick your ass before my 6’4” body breaks you in half and chews what’s left.

Nogs succeed in boxing because of a lack of shame (jumping people, extra numbers or dishonorable tactics) and frankly a thicker skull.

>Boxing

Do you even follow boxing? You know Slavs are taking over the sport, right? There are more white champions than black champions.

Picture related: the best boxer in the world -- Lomachenko. The reason the (((media))) promotes the 'boxing is a dead sport' trash is because it's no longer dominated by African-Americans.

>UFC

That is a pure white trash bonanza that only rednecks faggots who wear TAPOUT t-shirts and drink Monster Energy Drinks and favela Brazilians watch. Pure cringeworthy trash that haz zero prestige.

>blacks are more caring
your fucking coca cola baby is freezing Mr. Nig Nog.

>Anthony Joshua

He sucks -- he went life-and-death with a man old enough to be his father (i.e. Wladimir Klitschko) who hadn't fought in a long time and almost got knocked out by him too.

His reign in the HW division will come to an end when Hrgovic comes in a about a year or two.

So what you're saying is boxing = real fighting, MMA = not real fighting...

>the city of you

We

Based Vasyl

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Greek_boxing

This should be the only relevant fighting sport.

I remember my friend joked about how the darker a nigger is, the more powerful they becomes.

>You know Slavs are taking over the sport, right?

Slavs are the niggers of the sub-white race.

it's true. black guys beat me and my white friends all the time in school. jokes on them though, trump is president now.

Because they aren't? There have been great black boxers, but most the time boxing champions are white. Then when a black man wins every single black in the USA brags about it, where as historically Europeans broke down by ethnicity. Italian Americans supported Italian American boxers etc.
Most the worlds young people live in Africa, they have boxing gyms all over Africa. But outside Ghana most of them don't produce any good boxers.

la luz extinguido

Emus are ducking next level cunt

Slavs are white, take your D&C shillery elsewhere.

This one even overcame modern technology with his blackness.

Can you please stop swearing at me a mere fucking 3 DAYS after Christmas?

Bout to be bleached user; keep impregnating our fat roasties and watch your caramel grandchildren have little blonde octoroons

Wondet who could be behind that flag

One drop rule. There is no bleaching.
Roasties can be at best labour slaves or house maids without rights.

Is that black or blue ?

Midnight blue

Well in a sense he is superior....at theft, rape, murder, shitty, rape music, yelling, bitching, rape illegitimate children, HIV rape, eating KFC, rape, body odor, bad breath rape, irresponsibility, rape etc.

Your daughters are buying skin lightening cream, kys

Is that why niggers hit like women and only ever fight in packs?

Even asians can beat niggers

Remember how blacks were enslaved by "weaker" people.

will will
nigge you cant even spell
black children are dumb dumbs like you lol
Brainless, more interested in buying new trainers.

>This guy says that black men are superior to white men in fighting.
Low class people typically dominate fighting sports, due to the violence they are brought up in and the possibility for a successful career in the sport.
Middle-class people typically do not go for that kind of career.
The demographic out of which boxers and other fighting sports are recruited actually change over time depending on their standing in society.

You jelly cuz we taking over, big man

We fuck u whites and cum in ya pussy

Remember how we enslave your women

It's not even a funny joke. Let alone based.
You're both retarded millennials that don't understand history.

Kys boomer fagget

Sure thing. You wouldn't be around if it wasn't for the white race you miserable toad

M-mom?

You even make yourself look darker to compete in body building. To look more like the superior black race.

we wuz goodbois

>majority of ufc champions are white
>worlds strongest man is a white guy

liveleak.com/view?i=baa_1235693928

How can white men even compete?

>this guy on the internet said something and I need you, Sup Forums, to attack him

what about clasius clay?

Guess what pussy, black aren't evolved. Of course they are physically designed to fight. They come from hunter gatherer societies where their brains sit at a 45 degree angle to withstand the force of a gazel kicking your dumbasses in the face. That is also why you negroes have such poor impulse control, in a hunter gatherer society, your impulse to rape and kill is rewarded because you have no long term sustainable way to feed your families. Agricultural society gives you free time to think amd comtemplate reality, thus making impulsive behaviors less attractive. Hence why whites and asians will always do better than you. Sure daquan, you animals are big. These Sup Forums pussies have never fought before. But thats why guns were invented, to tame the wild beasts of this earth.

Can someone link that video of the black man killing his gf inftont of his daughter.

We aren't. That's why my country is so shit.