Steins;Gate

Talk about anything Steins;Gate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=teHNoT99deQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who the hell fucked daru? mayushi?

keep reading

Why is Kurisu chan so perfect for bullying?

So should I play the game(s), or just watch the show?

I want to tuturuu Mayushi's tuturuus

Play the novel and the zero novel the show its pretty good but the games are a little better or better yet do both

someone explain the origin of TU TU RU and why she does it. Is it from a cartoon she likes or something?

read the first vn, then drama cds, then sg0, then watch the anime

it's just her thing, dude

I don't think I could enjoy anything past the original game/vn, isn't it canon okabe gives up on kurisu in the other alternate stories and crap? it's just too sad, I don't think I could enjoy mai waifu getting killed

They could've done a much better job hiding the fact that Suzuha was from the future.

Give 0 a shot, it's depressing at times but it leads to the end of the original quite nicely

Anime first, then VN. Makes the VN more enjoyable with all the additional stuff that didn't make it to the anime.

Especially the anime

>expect her to be annoying
>actually perfect
I don't know what to say

She pretty much asks to be bullied by being so bad at hiding her power level.

Its very endearing how she gets really flustered around Okabe and he loves pushing her buttons.

Funny because I normally hate tsunderes, especially modern ones, but she's a classic tsundere in a modern anime/VN done right

I could watch this for hours

So here's my question: doesn't she own any other clothes?

She wears a pink shirt around her hotel room, that's pretty much it. Also that jacket looks rather uncomfortable with no shoulders and in the hot weather in July and August.

Most tsunderes are violent, but she never resorted to violence. The tsundere part is just there for cute and funny moments.

is her hair brown or red??

In some shots it looks red and others brown, I can't tell.

Very much red

It's described as being chestnut brown, but it's drawn inconsistently as all hell. For example, it looks reddish-orange in the new Zero sprites and CGs.

In the concept art for Committee of AntiMatter, its bright red. So maybe its changed now compared to the VN.

>steins_gate_zero.jpg

Is the movie worth watching? I loved the show.

I want to fug Mayuri!

Youtube search: "drunk Kurisu".

This is all you want, the rest of the movie is fucking trash.

You have a weird sexual preferences.

There's nothing to talk about.

Kirisu is the best, so that stair scene was great. Cheers man.

It's straight up trash. Don't bother. It completely abandons the established time travel mechanics and has one of the stupidest endings I've ever seen. I'm still scratching my head.

>It completely abandons the established time travel mechanics
My most favorite part was the 48 hours segment. In the series they followed their rule and never went back 48+ hours.
In the movie?
>There is that 48 hours limit
>Really there is? Oh well, I need to go back further because MUH PLOT

Whoever wrote this cancershit movie should burn in hell.

That's a shame. I feel like a lot of anime movies aren't that good when they're based on an established series.

Don't tell me what to do

0 was a mistake.

Why Sup Forums doesn't love Daru? He is one of us, even more than Okabe and Kurisu, and he actually gets more shit done than the two of them combined

I'd agree that abandoning the mechanics were ridiculous, but the ending is hardly that stupid.

Well, there's Tamako, and...
Huh, there isn't much else, really.

I didn't think it was ever supposed to be a big secret in the anime. As soon as you learn that time travel is a thing, you just know that there's going to be an actual time traveller that's prominent.

Real talk, the movie's not bad. I don't think it "breaks the rules" of the universe like everybody says because if there's one thing we all know, there's always a loophole for everything. I think the way they explained the concept could've been done much better but in the context of the characters themselves, it makes sense that their explainations could actually be flawed.

There is nothing wrong with being Kurisusexual.

Even disregarding all those rule breaking, I just found the movie bland as a whole.

Couldn't disagree more with your post, but okay, I have to admit there was actually another scene I liked: Kurisu's lonely walk near the end. I felt the same top-tier directing here what the series had.

no

Why does she always tuck her dress shirt anyway? Girls shouldn't do this.

Why not?

So what was Okabe's special technique?

and then they mated

You obviously didn't understand the mechanics then. Only one worldline can exist at a time, yet the movie talks about how Okabe magically jumps to the R worldline or whatever the fuck while everyone else stays on the SG worldline. Claiming that the universal mechanics are actually just a new shade of multiverse theory so that the movie make a bit more sense is just a copout, and diminishes the meaning of the original story. What is the point of watching all the shit Okabe went through to arrive on the SG worldline if there are still an infinite number of Okabes living on all the other horrible worldlines?

>but she's a classic tsundere in a modern anime/VN done right
She's literally everything Sup Forums complains about in a tsundere, the type where you can remove the tsundere-ness and she's moreorless the same character
as far as I can tell it's mainly everything else about her that people like seeing how many people keep saying "she's a tsundere but I don't want to murder her?", as opposed to characters like Eri from School Rumble or something who's popular but hardly anyone ever mentions that she's a tsundere (way moreso than Kurisu is too)

she's a tsundere but I don't want to murder her

She is a bad tsundere, but a great character.

The tsunderes I don't like is the ones that act violent towards their crush in some fashion, usually when they are accidentally seen nude. That's a common cliche with tsunderes.

She's actually very sweet and selfless, compared to other tsunderes.

lol Daru looks fucking yoked in the VN

Who was in the wrong here?

>you can remove the tsundere-ness and she's moreorless the same character
How is that bad? That's how characterization should work. Personality traits should depend on life experience/backstory, not the other way around. You start with a backstory and then you determine personality traits from it. For example, Kurisu acts tsundere for a multitude of reasons, all of which are due to thing that happened in her backstory, such as her complicated feelings toward her father due to how he treated her, and how she is used to distancing herself from others due to how she grew up as a genius on a pedestal. Creating a character by listing personality traits like "they're tsundere" and then making up backstory to fit seems like an ass-backwards way of doing things.

Reminder we have a Kurisu thread on /c/

Overrated

(You)

thanks user

I liked it a lot I could give two shits about the mechanics since the story itself was so great

No problem, m80. I've been posting images in it but the thread is kind of lonely.

>that one scene in the VN where Kurisu pleads with Okabe to stop mocking her about her relationship with her dad
>"why do you step on my heart?"

Any other tsundere character would have hit him right there. She has alot of restraint.

Having a backstory for being a tsundere isn't an ass backwards way to do things, it's something that requires good justification even. Hell you're arguing that this is case with Kurisu & her daddy issues too.

S;G 0 anime when

Later this year.

fuking goddamnit this show is such shit, okabe is such a faggot with keeping shit to himself. goddamn retard makes me want to kill myself

my experience with s;g can be summed with with the phrase "okabe you fucking idiot", 'I told you about stairs bro', and pic related

He tells everyone who could help though?

One cour

Tuturuuu

fucking finally, i hate this show so god damn much but everywhere i go there's just nonstop praise for it, MAL even has it as the #1 show, fuck this gay earth

I just finished watching the show. at the point of posting that I was on episodes where he's trying to save mayuri all by himself.

guess ur right but he's retarded act of self-sacrifice with keeping everyone in dark while he's trying to be a hero was autistic and frustrating to watch.

I didn't really hate the show but I guess my expectations were a bit high..

youtube.com/watch?v=teHNoT99deQ

You should just tune in to Maho if you couldn't unto Kurisu.

I don't a pre-schooler

Didn't expect to like her as much as I did.

The idea of Okabe phasing in and out of existence isn't far off from the concepts originally presented in the anime/VN. It's simply Okabe getting lost beyond the event horizon, as we've seen happen in other scenarios, and the memories of the characters adjusting accordingly.

If anything, I don't think Okabe's the one changing worldlines, but rather, the rest of the world is. With the R line diverging only slightly from S;G, it makes sense that even somebody with as weak a Reading Steiner as Daru would still remember Okabe. Remember, this isn't Okabe never having existed. This is Okabe existing, but then the worldline rejects him and causes everybody's memories to change as if he never existed, but he himself still existed.

So why is the explanation the movie gives us so different? Well, considering the characters don't have Okabe's Reading Steiner, of course they're not going to be accurate with their concepts. Even real life science falls victim to the limits of human perception sometimes. I think the movie's mistake was the poor way they explained it to the audience, but like everything else in the series, it's a puzzle for the audience to solve.

Nullpo.

Gah!