Do you think it's possible for Super to connect to the end of Z and GT?

Do you think it's possible for Super to connect to the end of Z and GT?

Hey guys. I have a problem that's not directly related to DBZ games/anime, but I don't think Sup Forums or /adv/ know enough about DBZ to help me out.
I know that this is going to sound incredibly autistic, but I cannot function in social settings unless I imagine myself as a Dragon Ball character. No, I don't go around saying "I'm Goku, a Saiyan raised on earth!" or try to fly or anything. I just feel myself with the overall demeanor of a DBZ character. I can pass off as a normie well with this.
I choose DBZ characters that already compliment my personality. My main 3 are Piccolo (When I'm feeling quiet but confident), Vegeta (When I'm feeling a bit smug/cocky) and Broly (When I'm feeling a bit edgy). I also have a rotating list of DBZ characters that I can use. I've done Bulma, Trunks, Gohan, Great Ape Bardock, Cell, Mr Satan, etc...
But my problem is, I have a Christmas party with my co-workers tonight, and I'm not sure which DBZ character I should be. I want to be a bit more outgoing and talkative than usual, but not TOO much. I had a bad experience with Yamcha this spring, when I got a bit TOO confident, so I don't want to use him. I'd like to try a Dragon Ball GT character, but I'm not sure which once. I like Super 17, but I feel like he would make me come across as an autist. I was actually thinking about Gogeta, but not being canon hurts him a bit.
Do you guys have any ideas for a DBZ character that would be sociable and confident, but not too much so?

they are...bulma's newborn.
sadly they skip out Uub; he'd be a good contender for the new arc since they needed 10 fighters

GT Wouldn't work since Vegeta knows SSB now. Unless he gets stripped of that power GT won't make sense continuity wise.

I fucking hope not

Toriyama hates GT so no
EoZ is canon though

post the pasta where they win the tournament and scooby wishes he never met goku

I
LOVE
BEERUSSAMA!

I bet Whis will erase the memories of everyone at the end of Super to keep Goku from doing more outrageous shit that puts everyone in danger.

What the fucking hell.

Bra was in EoZ dipshit. Uub is a baby currently.

scooby lol?

watch the last episode. the purple dog

nice pasta

It's "possible" in that they could do it and not give a fuck, because Super doesn't give a shit about consistency.

But it would be DUMB, because by the end of Super Buu and Uub are going to be so underpowered what with multiple universes, gods of destruction and angels, there'll literally be no point in goku kidnapping a somali kid to find himself a new rival.

This

People still honestly believe uub is gonna matter. They are dealing with gods and angels. End of Z in my opinion is not cannon

>End of Z in my opinion is not cannon
Super is not canon to Dragon Ball/Z.

They might re-write the end of Z like they did with Bardock and Goku's origin.

>like they did with Bardock and Goku's origin.
Hopefully not, because that was fucking atrocious.

>Toriyama works on Super and writes the outlines to each episode
>on GT he hardly was involved
>they now pretend GT never happened and say Super is the true successor to DB/Z

yeah man Super is totally not canon

It's not canon anymore. Toriyama said he'd like Toyotaro to wrap it up so all is connected, but that means its not part of his plot outlines yet and neither Toyotaro or Toei are forced to connect EoZ (and really hope they don't).

That still wouldn't affect things since Shin and Kibito aren't fused anymore in Super, while Kibito Kai is still a thing in GT.

Or maybe Goku just sees that Uub has a lot of potential considering he'd only be 10 and he's already as strong as Kid Buu. He could easily train him to be god level within several years. Just look at Gohan, a year of training and at 5 he was already at a power level in the quadruple digits while Goku's was only in the double digits at best at that same age. Then a whole bunch of more stuff, and Gohan jumped all the way to being stronger than Perfect Cell and could fight with Super Buu while still being younger than Goku at the start of Z, and far stronger in comparison as well.

Kid Buu with God Ki would probably give Beerus a run for his money.

Goku has plenty of reason to be hyped.

Toyotaro also said Toriyama wants the audience to speculate it was all planned since the start, what implies EoZ will remain canon but with minor changes. Not the first time, pic related.

It's not that unpausible considering Super is about Goku's middle-age crisis and EoZ is about Goku becoming a full time master and passing the torch to the next generation this time for real.

>GT
That ship sailed long ago.

But if they really need to they'll connect it with EoZ or just retcon a different ending in. Super has so much time until EoZ I don't even think Toriyama has thought about it.

Have any DBZ characters committed suicide? Be one of them.

You are pretty dumb if you think it can connect to GT. It will connect to EoZ for sure.

bump

Supreme Kiaoshin was fused still in GT and went out of his way to use the namekian dragon balls to unfuse in Super.
Why would he refuse and stay that way knowing he has a trump card or a way out of it.
For Gt to be canon they would basically have to have everyone in universe 7 get a mind wipe at the end of super so that Goku as well as the kais who helped goku grow his tail forget about SSB.
Then the ending to GT would be slightly gayer because the saiyans unknowlingly would have done the god ritual making gogeta's red hair just super saiyan god.

For the sake of the overall story , i think it would be retarded to connect them.
Think about it Super 17 would be comparable in strength if not stronger than characters were running into currently which would only make his arc even more shit.

What if they just remake GT, but adding in god ki and events that happen in super while also readjusting the powers of villains in GT?

I wouldn't mind if they remade GT but just have Toriyama involved this time.

I dont see how

Shenron wet himself at the sight of Beerus.

Omega Shenron would too

the only way Uub makes sense is that Zeno erases the meeting between Goku and Beerus, also if Goku becomes a danger to even the gods of course he will not be left alone so it might actually come to that.

this is not about GT making sense, it is about the ending of Z being a thing

They can just fuse back together.

Not unless they pull a Sun Wukong, but why would they do it to anyone, but Goku? He's the only one who has it coming.

Fuck nevermind it can't because of some things in the thread that I didn't read before posting. I didn't realize how much I'd forgotten, that I wish I hadn't remembered. They could still pull a Sun Wukong though.

Kibito and Shin don't need to stay fused for the ending.

>there are people who are actual hanging on to the GT is canon continuity
>their still pulling the the gods erase their memories and their power ups so they can still fit into the story
typical ningens

keep up the good work