The fuck is this degeneracy? Is this seriously what passes as education these days...

The fuck is this degeneracy? Is this seriously what passes as education these days? I was reading literary classics at this age and children today read this?

Other urls found in this thread:

barnesandnoble.com/w/the-ender-eye-prophecy-cara-j-stevens/1123514578?ean=9781510714830#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I was reading literary classics

I was reading anatomy atlases step the fuck up nigga you have muh million asians competing with you

4.2/5 on goodreads.com

let's see your precious classics beat that!

Here's some modern sci-fi for you

this won the Hugo Award, by the way

>I was reading anatomy atlases
Lmao, kid i was studying Quantum physics at 6. Mastered the subject 4 weeks later and moved on to Thermodynamics

Yes let´s ban everything we don´t like, that´s exactly what made the old right and new left so popular!

sage

Just teach your kids by yourself with youtube. Education will be done with vr before long, you can show others whatever you want and not have to be in the same room.

tssssssssssssss

>Complains about some shitty book for children,
>You immediately transform it into some anti-statist ancap rhetoric.

Oh shit. I actually helped write one of these. It was more of a reference book than this stupid shit, and my job was updating it since it was really out of date. Won't post the name because my name is on the cover, but I got contacted by the publisher to do it, and they had no fucking clue what it even was, they're literally just doing it because this shit sells to kids. I got paid five grand to edit it, and I'm certain they made much more back in sales. It's stupid.

They tried to have me do the graphics for a stupid "Minecraft Graphic Novel" and I turned it down because I don't want my name on that shit. Should probably have taken it in hindsight as it would have been some decent spending cash, but I stand by my artistic integrity.

Ask me anything about this stupid genre

How's that Rick and Morty marathon going?

On the internet, everyone is a quantum computer.

What were the contents of the book?
btw I fucking wish I could live my life by proofreading some "Diary of a Wimpy Steve" book. The kids reading it probably wouldn't notice if half the words were misspelled.

This is what happens when artistry is run for profit and for keeping proles benighted.

I've seen the first two episodes- I think it's garbage and I feel stupider from having seen them.

>1 book series
>passes as education

Dumb shit

Again, don't want to say too much because my name is on the cover. But it was more of a guidebook than this shit, which is still gay but acceptable enough for me to take the contract. I quit when they asked me to do gay shit.

The one they tried to have me do was like something like this:

barnesandnoble.com/w/the-ender-eye-prophecy-cara-j-stevens/1123514578?ean=9781510714830#/

And yeah lol, the books are awful quality.

These books are for helping kids learn how to read

Why do people need "help" to read in English? Other cultures don't do this. Children can learn to read from road signs.

No. No teacher is using these shitty ass minecraft books to read. Lol.

You make me laugh.

Find me one REAL teacher (not a tutor or sub) who uses that shit? Im waiting.

*No teacher is using these shitty ass minecraft books to teach reading in a classroom.

>implying writing a book that children want to read is bad
I bought the first two of these books for my son and my nephew. I skimmed through them, they were funny.

The Hugo award is pozzed, we had a thread about it some months ago.

Who cares its just a book for childrens, grow up fucking manchild