Remind me again why conservatives like Tomi Lahren

Remind me again why conservatives like Tomi Lahren.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjQru2TS7dI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT NO NAME E-CELEBS

Don't know who TF she is, but would creampie her and breed with her.

Without a doubt, my brother.

>would creampie her and breed with her
this is why conservatives like her

/thread

>dude is literally wearing vans during a convention panel

Unacceptable.

Why not

Horny, sexually frustrated conservatives who voted for the first time last November, yes. I'm talking about actual conservative political commentators.

Reminds them of their daughters without the whole incest part

She's great sexual propaganda

>le no true conservative face

people who follow the cunt are 50-70 year old boomer trump dick suckers . they are her only fan base they just want to hear the dumb bitch say what they are thinking as they dream about fucking her

Because (((Conservatives))) are the enemy just as much as the Communists.

that's clearly not even her ffs, the eye brows are completely different

I forgot that female eyebrows are static and never change. My mistake, I apologize.

She's hot

That's DEFINITELY her. I'm sure she has plenty of black friends if you catch my drift...

Because they think she'll give them some of her rotten pussy if they throw money at her via patreon.

She reminds them of the girls from Blacked.

Thot bandwagoning e-celebs will be the last gassed

it looks like the girls next door bimbo. No she never had the eye brows that dark in any other picture. A random blonde chick is not her.

You're almost free of your cuckoon, user. You can become a beautiful butterfly!

Doosh would never have a reason to talk shit about white women.

A BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY

Reminds me of Joy Villa.

Exactly
I didn't even trust her when she spoke to Alex Jones.

fucking lames thinking every white girl wants to be with blacks is the real "cuckoon"
>white girls turn me down
>must be because what some half jew/arab half breed tells me
>he's so knowledgeable
>cucks defend white women
>mgtow bros stand strong
lmao at you lames

Who are you quoting? I'm married to a Japanese woman.

a blonde white girl reminds you of a half breed?!
because she put on a based maga dress?!

unless you're Japanese that's fucking pathetic

LMAO at your half breeds, if she even breeds with a beta bitch like you

Japanese are white. Our children will be half breeds like if an Anglo and a Mediterranean mated.

what were you thinking?! oh and I apologize for my shit talking :)~ oops

it's not too late to end the relationship and come back ..you filthy rat traitor :)

Would impregnate/10
Other than that I really don't know why anyone likes her. Seems like your run of the mill basic bitch conservative.

It is far too late for you though, nigger lover.

Because a few years ago she made this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=cjQru2TS7dI

It's perfect, a pretty girl badmouthing Obama and muslims with fireworks and marching soldiers holding American flags in the background.
Top notch propaganda.

I will tell you why I don't like this chick. She certainly is hot, but it appears she burned the coal to get where she is today.One of her first big breaks came when a black internet host named Tommy Sotomayor put her on his show. Sotomayor passes himself off as a "based" black man but he is just another nigger. But as much he jigaboos around, I have never hear him lie about where his dick has been. After she was on tommys show a few times, her career skyrocketed and she then went on to be with the Blaze, etc.

Welp months ago, tommy was walking down the street and some random groid approached him and asked about Tommi Lauren, and Sotomayor claimed that he had sex wtih her before she got big.

So it seems yet again that these celebs and e celebs will do anything to get famous and money. Including having sex wtih old devil worshippers and even niggers. In my eyes Lauren is in the exact same boat as Lauren Southern and Shoeonhead. It doesn't matter for what reason you have sex wtih a nigger, once you do, you should be shunned from the white race permanently.

uhmm, I literally defended white women :) because I love them. Unlike you, they love me back.

lmao, put me in the screencap when your half breed beta son lashes out you for creating him.

mfw my pure alpha breeds compete against your abominations against nature.

>my pure alpha breeds
You are breeding nigger bulls with white women, so they aren't very pure, nor do I think you understand what alpha means.

she is pretty fucking hot 2bh

Uhmm, I'm 100% white :)
>he's still hating on white women
shouldn't you be glad you found your true love who will breed you offspring capable of competing in an increasingly ethnocentric orientated world?! oh wait, that's correct, your half breeds will have no identity or culture. They will be alone against 8 billion people.

goodnight filthy rat traitor. It's great to be a pure breed :)~

>hangs around niggers
>mud snipped dick anyway

standarts
that's why the 56% meme

Because she's hot and was on Fox? I've heard her speak once or twice. Nothing groundbreaking. Haven't heard her name in months, actually. Who are these "true conservatives" that hold her in high regard?

pol is infested with leftists now?

>beat up ass knees
either she's really into muay thai, or sport fucking

she's attractive and they're dumb

Because she's a blonde and says things such as:
>Constitution!
>Snowflakes!
>God bless you, God bless America!

She also hits em right in the boomer sensibilities.

>LEGAL immigration
>Races doesn't matter! IDEAS matter!
>Legal immigration revitalizes us! They're better than us!

>this is a wh*te """"""conservative""""""""
lmao

you're finished