SOME OF MARVEL’S SJW COMICS ARE GETTING CANCELLED

Part 2 of this thread oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/marvels-sjw-comics-getting-cancelled/47184/

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/best-selling-comics-2017-1070490
washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp/2017/12/22/heres-why-marvels-new-top-editor-posing-as-japanese-is-particularly-problematic/?utm_term=.90b9c1c80805
youtube.com/watch?v=6HTPCTtkWoA
timesofisrael.com/jewish-artist-kills-spider-man-brings-him-back-to-life/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Bump for laughs

>this is totally a Sup Forums topic and not a Sup Forums topic.

Sup Forums mods don't allow political discussion with cartoons/comics because they're open leftists
this is the best place alright as long as there aren't 20+ threads of the same shit

More of this shit

Sup Forums mods would just move the thread here anyways because they would consider it a Sup Forums topic.

>Produce product no one who purchased the product requested or asked for
>Become aggressive when they sell poorly, accusing customer base for being responsible
>Be surprised when they still don't sell

Who could have seen this coming?

Sup Forums mods are a fucking joke, they warned me for a Stan Lee took a life joke which ahs been a stable for years.

Is this an edit?
Tell me it is

Hopefully Red Skull is made into the hero he needs to be.

Who buys comics anyway? This isn't the 60's.

I thought this shit was already canceled

tell'em bro, it's 21 century, reddit rocks

Shouldn't you be getting killed by civil wars, friend?

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/best-selling-comics-2017-1070490

>Is this an edit?
Friendly reminder that MJ is now a mulatto.
Ned Leeds is a pineapple nigger.
They dug up Gwen Stacy, fucked her corpse, and turned her into dyke Spider-man of universe 6218.
Iron Man is is a 16 year old sheboon.
Hulk is a gay slope.
Cap is a nigger.
Thor is a broad.
And, they raised the price of a comic book to $3.99.
>raciss white mens done caused our downfall!!

washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp/2017/12/22/heres-why-marvels-new-top-editor-posing-as-japanese-is-particularly-problematic/?utm_term=.90b9c1c80805

>Marvel tried to sell Unbeatable Squirrel Girl in Japan by having a completely different artist draw the cover so by the time they opened it and realized what it actually looked like it would be too late

It is, but the dialogue is real and taken from another character, at leas the Israel thing. I think its some random shit Ares is saying to Wonder Woman?

I'm the one doing the killing, friend

>Piss all over the thing the fans love
>Insult them for not wanting it
>Charge them more

Brilliant.

This is sadly true. That's why I haven't been to Sup Forums in years. I was doing an obvious Uncle Russle impression in a boondocks thread and got banned for racism.

it's the price of progress, pay you all white cis males

>The new X men are all half-spic mutts

If you tried making anti sjw threads on Sup Forums, it gets deleted or moved. This is also the board that loves steven universe so let that sink in.

I love the game: "Proxy NEET or Warlord!"

As x approaches 0 not infinity you twat.

youtube.com/watch?v=6HTPCTtkWoA
New "Marvel Rising" animated series spoiled. Notice anything?

Genuinely not a proxy though

>I love the game: "Proxy NEET or Warlord!"
I know right, this is more interesting than what this thread is about.
How about a timestamp with that gun?

Only the squirrel has nuts?

keked

>because they're open tumblrinas
fix'd
and they don't contain their faggotry to that shithole either

>When Stan Lieber and Jacob Kurtzberg published their groundbreaking comics as “Stan Lee” and “Jack Kirby” in 1958, they did so at a time when many American Jews were changing their names to assimilate into mainstream society. Pressures to conform to a white, Anglicized identity can often fall on people with so-called “ethnic” names. In one pertinent example, Chloe Wang—the star of Marvel Television’s Agents of SHIELD—has said she goes by Chloe Bennet in order to get roles.

>In late November, C.B. Cebulski lost his secret identity. The longtime editor and talent scout for Marvel Comics had just arrived in the United States to become editor in chief, after spending years working for the company in Shanghai. But the start of his tenure was quickly marred by the resurfacing of an issue he had long tried to conceal. A day before Cebulski’s plane landed in New York, a branding manager at Image Comics named David Brothers tweeted a request: that someone should ask Cebulski why he had written “a bunch of ‘Japanese-y’ books” for Marvel in the early 2000s under the name Akira Yoshida.

>Cebulski, a (((white))) American man, had repeatedly denied the rumor that he’d ever published using a Japanese pseudonym. But the social-media interest in the issue as he began his new job forced him to come clean. “I stopped writing under the pseudonym Akira Yoshida after about a year,” Cebulski told Rich Johnston of Bleeding Cool.

(((White))) men are ebil racists, and don’t you evar forget that.

timesofisrael.com/jewish-artist-kills-spider-man-brings-him-back-to-life/

what really?
Kids don't want to read about homoman?
I am shocked how could this even happen!

So.. What are you doing in Africa?

post the view outside your mud-hut with timestamp and we will believe you

!!!... p-Peace c-corps or Warlord?!

>when the OP includes the last thread link
So good, so nice.
I'm going to speak to your supervisor about a promotion.

BUY OUR COMICS YOU FUCKING WHITE MALES

REEEEE

He blames white men for SJW comics failing.
Well, who reads the most comics white and probably asian Nerds. And they probably want to read what they are used to

I don't know what their goals is. Did they think they would get a bigger reader base because fat activists and gender fluid BLMs activists would read that shit in the same numbers or even higher than a 11 year old white nerd reads X-Men?
Were the comic companies infiötrated by SJW or did they just submit to the SJW narrative?

I thought steven universe was pc as fuck.

Don't have it currently, can I interest you in a handgun though?

Yeah, the show about gay rape is PC.

ha.

Rare as fuck car?

Wewlad. So what’s a day in the life of a rare nigger /k/ommando like

>You said something I consider bad to my friend that gives me permission to inflict fatal bodily harm on your person

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come!

HAIL HYDRA

What the fuck is even going on in this panel? Is some dude throwing tiki torches? America can fly, but can everyone else?

>I'm the one doing the killing, friend
for now

Fuck it, my phone is literally overheating from the sun and I have a shit bandwidth, have this instead, took it 1 hour ago

Pic related

this seems like a thread that should be forced on Sup Forums against xer will, and there's a chance hiroshimoot will intervene as he did on Sup Forums.

Basically they took the tiki torch protest, turned the HUMANS in it it hyper aggressive and had their minority SUPER HUMANS beat the shit out of them.

go in peace brother

looks good to me. Thank you CeAfBro and be safe around niggers.

Ffs, I don't even want to watch that shit.
Man I grew up with spiderman, batman and all that stuff. This is what they think kids want now, what could possibly go wrong.

No matter how hard they try to lefty kike, if you give a boy a doll he will just throw it away and find something else to do, that shit is hardwired.

Since the dawn of time when kids plays with pinecones and sticks, for both sexes those can be animals, for boys they will be boats and warriors. This is actually written about Eirik Bloodaxe when he was a little kid. He was playing war with pinecones. Girls will be playing mother, father and baby or other girly stuff.

You can't change these things, cultural marxists don't understand this.
>Gas my kb

>marvel got a new EIC that isnt fucking mental

colour me shocked

not sure if this panel looked like this originally but it's a thing they're doing now
when a white character says something in the comic they just write shit like
>[mansplaining]
or
>[casual racism]
in the speech bubble

Like, there are ways regular humans can kill mutants or whatever, but they usually have to be pretty insidious about it, not 'hey freak with god powers, I'm gonna hit you in the face 'cuz I'm racist'

Like the cheeky fucks in Age of Apocalypse that built a huge elaborate deathtrap pyramid to drop on Apocalypse.

This is where it is originally from

i want to call in d-walker and cruise over that bushland

Clean it then paint it. You're gonna get a lot of rust and glare on that thing.

Damn, shits real rare friend

fuck marvel for taking and ruining angela

IN THE JUNGLE, THE MIGHTY JUNGLE

...Rare?

>Doomsday Clock selling like hotcakes
It totally deconstructed original run,its bretty great.
Zero pandering sofar.

Even big-time comics have horrible sales, let alone this shit.

I want to know what the original text was before it got cucked by an editor

I've never really thought about it, but what even is the context here? I thought that dude was typically some kind of hero?

Fucking hell, that's a road?

There are multiple SU hate threads a day on Sup Forums because of people that thought it was too sjw from the beginming and its own fans being unable to ignore it's glass when faced with months of hiatus broken up with filler.

It's been fun watching people turn on it.

nobody cares you fucking nigger kys
fucking attention whore

are you the same user from a while back who was there for fighting work. You posted a pic from inside a 4wd.

Except for making the guy with the moving mask a nigger now

>glass

Flaws*

I'm totally not phoneposting at 5am I swear.

>The website i09 is speculating that among the cancelled SJW comic books is America Chavez, a comic book about a strong, independent, inter-dimensional, lesbian Latina who doesn’t need a man.
America Chavez, a comic book about a strong, independent, inter-dimensional, lesbian Latina who doesn’t need a man.

Why doesn't kids want to read that?

that probably was the original knowing what marvel has become.
I wouldn't even know. the last series I invested myself in was the Knightfall...

It's all sad pathetic drivel... DC is falling to it to some degree too.

>daurghnahld gblumpbgf
>scored a birdy!!??
>2 shots!?!?
>himpeach!!

Well original Rorschach is dead and id actually argue new one being black adds a greater mystery to it seeing original comic had very little black people and they all died,so now you got an interesting subplot to figure out who is the nigger aside from standard run.

>reading comics in current year

>The comics starring Chavez have actually sold even worse than the homosexual run of Iceman
homosexual run of Iceman
>homosexual run of Iceman
homosexual run of Iceman,

>Marvel keeps making sjw comics to appease tumblrine and goblins
>they find out that they can't even read road sign and no one likes their trash
>need to cancel them
Ooh, it really makes me wonder

mods are unpaid, if you do a job for free there is usually a reason.

SJWism is only part of the problem. Comics as a whole stagnating, but capeshit stagnating particularly hard, that's why big wigs trying all this SJW bullshit in hopes to bring new audience. Tuns out, rehashing the same characters doing the same shit for the Nth time only with new politically correct feminazi social justice skin not only not bring new audience, but alienates the old one that was actually still buying your bullshit.

>overheating from the sun
sun
heat

Cartoon is for degenerates.

Speaking of Marvel its not that theyre simply cancelling comics,Disney actually brought in a new head honcho and he is at the moment cleaning house. And Marvel comics and movies are separate entities.
Idk much about the dude though.

Meanwhile DC went full 90s with Watchmen and Metal even thing.

>she-hulk
Does this turn you on, Americans?

M.O.D.A.A.K.
Mental Organism Designed As America's King.
i could almost laugh... almost...
Ruskie. What's the name of that Russian Orthodox Priest who fights off hellspawn called?

Satellite phone?

aren't this supposed to be post on Sup Forums ?

>Mutants being a thin metaphor for being gay was too subtle for SJWs, so now Iceman is a full on butt bandit and this is a bigger deal than him being a mutant because PROGRESSIVE!