Brit/pol/ - British Isles edition

>Cartlandia’s Taste of Mongolia is Actually a Taste of Mongolia
wweek.com/restaurants/reviews/2017/12/19/cartlandias-taste-of-mongolia-is-actually-a-taste-of-mongolia/

>Somerset County Jail Offers Knitting Program for Inmates
wabi.tv/content/news/Somerset-County-Jail-Offers-Knitting-Program-for-Inmates-466847833.html

>Cristiano Ronaldo and Georgina Rodriguez take night off parenting duty to celebrate 2017
hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2017122945052/cristiano-ronaldo-celebrates-2017-cr7-gala/

>Man Utd star Chris Smalling’s Fantasy Football team: Three Liverpool stars make it!
dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/669995/Chris-Smalling-Manchester-United-Fantasy-Football-team-Premier-League-sportgalleries

>Was 2017 the most diverse year in fashion yet? Let's hold the applause
telegraph.co.uk/fashion/style/2017-diverse-year-fashion-yet-hold-applause-now/

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20171229100408/https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5214888/top-brass-order-troops-gender-neutral-words/
youtu.be/9Gi1cycOc8c
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFDgvwRF0g
youtube.com/watch?v=N0chdjyvOIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=l5Jx3EsdFGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Format theif.

Theresa May is a good prime minister

me an' t' lads

Fuck it's the bait map

I fucking hate British women, these ugly tarts couldn't get a bloke like me. Today I was in the pub, talking about Pakis and drinking 1200 pints. My gut was flexing and underage slags in a three furlong radius were getting clammy. Once I was done with my daily 32 hour drinking session I called this bint I know, Chanelle. She's a fucking munter and looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp. So I got into me Transit van and revved it up to 4,000rpm (this is made in the Midlands with a special engine system). I got onto the motorway near my gaff and threw it into 3rd gear, I hit about 60mph and I heard the sonic boom as the transfer case shattered into a million pieces. As I was bezzing it on the motorway like a mad cunt, Chanelle called me and said she wanted me to pick her up some fags and Frosty Jacks. So be it.I came to a full stop from 23mph outside her house. These Leyland DAFs have shite brakes you know. So she walks out the front door, climbs over the sofa in the garden and starts eyeballing the Lamberts and cider. I couldn't tell she was looking at it because she's got a lazy eye. Get in.Flash forward to like 30 minutes later. My 5 inch cock is going inside her clam, hitting them walls. I'm holding her entire body up with both arms because she's fucking massive and she has an asthma attack. She looks me in the eye (I think) and says fat cunt. TDi just kicked in, yo. I spaff on her face so hard she falls off her bunk bed. There had to be about 2 pints of blood everywhere. People say I fuck like a rapist, I wouldn't disagree with them.I throw her a Leeds united shirt so she can clean herself up and then I drink a triple vodka in my Land Rover Defender and drive home.

>the only night club in town is closing down
>all whilst more fucking retirement homes are being built

Serious question, how do Scots of Scotland feel about Scottish-Americans? Specially super patriotic ones like pic related? Do you accept us as one of your own?

>check blood pressure
>it’s 140/70
>start freaking out
>check five mins later twice
>is 120/64
What the fuck do I believe? I have a low resting heart rate, usually in the 50’s, am I dying?

they think you are loud annoying americans

So? Less degenerate deanos and more racist old farts. It’s a win win.

Kek you can clearly see he’s a fat mutt in his picture
>” I’m 100% Scottish America next!”
>has huge nigger lips and nose
Fucking amerimutts, I swear.

Lel. I’ve lived there before and it’s even more annoying in real life. Apart from that though, Americans are delightful.

>t. *nglish cucks

I’m sure they’re nice but I just could never get used to that overly friendly demeanour they have. As a Brit, it just feels unnatural and fake. My great great uncle got kicked out of America after he went there for work and the Wall Street crash happened, Scottish guy. Apparently American were waving them all goodbye and he just shouts from the boat “bye to all you paper people, and your paper country!” By paper, he meant artificial, fake. Nothing’s changed really.

British military getting cucked:
>Military top brass orders troops to use gender-neutral words at training base — to avoid upsetting women and trans groups
>Phrases such as “mankind” and “sportsmanship” are banned amid fears they upset women and trans groups. Other terms are suggested.

web.archive.org/web/20171229100408/https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5214888/top-brass-order-troops-gender-neutral-words/

Like fucking clockwork.
>HYUCK HYUCK YOUS BE KEKS AND SHEEIT.
worse than Deanos.

Many in the top brass are cucked. That’s the problem when the army becomes overly politicised and those in charge of it are basically sjw tier.

kek

>Many
>Man

It's pretty disturbing that there's such a focus on political correctness even in the military.

This is the image I reply to pastas with. Because you see the cartoon is eating pasta and looking confused .

>Do you accept us as one of your own?
Lol fuck off you smelly y*nk

Does anybody actually read the links?

Are you actually black?

Stop asking

Half

>This is the image I reply to pastas with
>151

>half black
What’s that like? Which side do you identify with more?

HURRRRRRRRRR
Both my parents are from Scotland and I have actual autism and even I don't go around calling myself Scottish you fucking retard .

Basically asking pube to pakipost

>flag the wrong way on OP image

Shit thread

>how do *actual races* of *places with historic worth* feel about *Mongel*-Americans?

P.much anyone outside of America meeting someone who is 1/nth from timbuktu is rolling their eyes internally.

Fuck off back to Scottish Anglesey you North Irish prick

You see this flag, retard? You notice how the top left is matching up with the left side? That's the right way to fly and display it.

y*nks are natural born cucks

>he thinks Liverpool isn't in Wales
How the fuck does someone as retarded as you manage to work a keyboard?

Identify with both sides
I would say personally for me it's good but 99% of people that are half black are basically niggers with a lighter skin colour

Liverpool is Welsh clay

brit/pol/ is the mans not hot of generals

My ancestors :)

Go and do motorbikes and incest on the Scottish Isle of Man faggot

i feel so safe

Trump is deporting Muslims without hesitation. He didn't wait Manchester to happen.

What the fuck are you on about you nonce fondler?

@154840279
@154840377
Meanwhile you're not even worth the (you), fuck off you mincing frog fucker.

They are really irritating, especially when you see them walking down the street loudly proclaiming they are a “laird”, we take their money though. Fat stupid fucking mongs

>Trump is deporting Muslims
lol

Indifference. Until yous do something for us, I really couldn’t care less. Like, why are you telling us? What do you want?

Derry is Irish!

Guise sign my petition

ISLE OF WIGHT IS ATLANTIAN CLAY

You're providing the same level of discourse as a tripmongrel, hope you're proud of yourself

>level of discourse

Isle of wight doesn't exist

Shetland doesn't exist

I wanted to join the army only because it was one of the last remaining serious and masculine places left.
If that's not true then fuck it.

Here's a cool story about 'crazy British' soldiers by survival Russia
youtu.be/9Gi1cycOc8c

As far as I know, the Royal Family has businesses, earns dosh and pays taxes.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFDgvwRF0g
Winnie-the-Pooh in different languages.
1) 0:00 Avar
2) 0:27 Ossetian
3) 0:54 Dargin
4) 1:21 Kumyk
5) 1:48 Lak
6) 2:15 Lezgin
7) 2:42 Tatar
8) 3:09 English
9) 3:36 German
10) 4:03 original (Russian)

ATLANTIAN CLAY[spoiler]silt[/spoiler]!

>those languages
The absolute horror.

The absolute state of anonymong posters

>see a video about tents full of naked men
>immediately want to be a part of it
Faggot

we haven't had your daily iphone screenshot yet

This graph has filled a question time shaped hole in my heart

Say that to me irl, not online, see what happens.

Fucking kek

Yet they still take taxes for us for some reason. Really makes you think...

Almost 2018 fellow bongs.

Nearer and nearer 'dat hard Brexit!

Yay. Can you feel that? It's inevitability.

>Nearer and nearer 'dat hard Brexit!

>tfw this video perfectly sums up britain after brexit

youtube.com/watch?v=N0chdjyvOIQ

>On the 11th January 2018, I am going to watch a show filmed in Islington, with Piers Morgan and Gina Miller
State of me desu
The BBC think it's acceptable putting 50/50 remainers in leave areas so what hell is that audience gonna come from

ICONIC: Amjad Ditta is one Britain's first fully authorised Asian Police Firearms Officers

There are 4 Million muslims in the US and fuck all deported you stupid slavshit. he's a massive jew whos had more terror attacks in his presidency than the uk has had in the last 6 quarters

Americans are happy to pretend they're the salt of the earth, until it's time to seem remotely interesting.

Then it's all 0.5% Cantonese and 3% Italien. Amazing.

we did it reddit
we solved knife crime
youtube.com/watch?v=l5Jx3EsdFGQ

Reminder the president of fucking Zimbabwe is keeping more key promises than Trump

100% paki guests and audience

Not to defend Trump, but surely Zimbabwe has far less separation of power than the United States.

i reckon it will be more white student corbynista types,

In Islington it will be packed with Momentum types.

Strong cousin genes there

Why do people get angry when they find out I bought something nice?
As soon as they see I have nice stuff they get all defensive and judgy.

It's like pic related. Point = "Hi user". Counter point = "hey look at this cool thing I just got"

They are still pakis in my eyes

zimbabwae's new president looks quite promising so farm, and has actually started giving back land to white farm owners, he'll probally go crazy a few terms in though like most african leaders

*so far

Jealousy, or maybe they feel you’re trying to rub it in their faces. Just don’t be autistic about it.

they don't care

*envious

What about me, Scots?
Born and raised in England, but I have a Scottish clan surname and my Dad and Grandad both wore kilts to their weddings.

Stop tone policing me you shitskin bigot

Shut the fuck up.

Trump had a majority everywhere and getting cucked all the time is no excuse
But your point is still correct

But you used the wrong word. It makes you look stupid, I’m trying to help you. If you can’t even realise that then you should probably just off yourself and let people who aren’t mongoloids use the food and air that you are wasting

I met a boy in the second hand bookshop, lots of cuties there. So I bump into him and he looks at me crossly and says "excuse you." In a really rude way. He was reading Orwell and I said, " heh sorry I'm looking for Goethe.." he laughed and smiled at me. I felt my whole chest rise up in dizzy excitement. So he flicked his fringe and said "just down there." I bent down beside him and drew out a copy of Wilhelm Meister. I could hardly see I was breathless. He had a beauty spot on his cheek and the enamel on his teeth was worn. I stood up close yo him now, and we held eye contact. We were drawn into each other... I almost passed out. Then he whispered "you're really cute." At this point I was so anxious I just blurted out "you too" and briskly strode downstairs. These feelings are anti-traditional, I thought, evil! But the more I read the further left I drift. At this point I'm simply a race-realist leftist.

Should I just embrace my feelings, or repress them?

Watching undateabes
Literally like reading a brit/pol/ thread

also Theresa may is a bad pm

In congress and the supreme court?

White genocide isn't real.

Blaming the Jews for your problems proves that you're pathetic.

You can easily remain 9x%+ white by making more babies.

Modern white supremacists have contributed nothing to humanity.

The white working class is the most ignored group of people in our society

>being this mad
>he spends all his time getting mad on Sup Forums instead of getting a job
Laughing at you