The Pile

Are you afraid of the pile? Do your knees tremble when you think about it? Do you get hard, (if male) or wet, (if female). The pile is life, the pile is us, the pile is where you want to be. A thousand rhythmic bodies grinding in sexual ecstasy. The pile calls to you.

Are you listening?

The fascist fears the pile, its warmth, its penetrating power. He covers his butt hole nervously. His fascism is the insistence that he must always be the one to penetrate, and never be penetrated. Of course as a male it is his destiny to be the penetrator most of the time anyway, but he resists even the occasional bumping of someone else's junk against his body. Even a brush of another mans cock walking past scares him.

When all races blend into one there is the pile. When your Asian gf calls you to her tight pussy the pile is there. When you conform and have normie opinions the pile is wining. The pile is life, conformity, happiness, agreement — it is temptation itself. The pile is wet and sweaty, dirty and smelly. When you play in the mud that is pile. When you stand in a river the pile has you. When you don't bathe and don't care you are in the midst of pile. When you are popular you are the pile. When you live in a tiny house and smoke weed all day and hang out with dirty hippie girls and get laid you are living the pile life.

Each of us has 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 16 great-great grandparents, and 1,048,576, 17-times great-great grandparents. That's right: over a million people fucked so you could exist. Wrap your mind around that. You a a drop in an ocean of protoplasm, a small piece of a massive pile. The pile made you and you owe it, and that is why there can be no exit. Look man, the only exit is biological. If you can't separate your protoplasm from the pile of all humanity, if you initiate a speciation event, then you are bound to its fate. To exit is to betray your pile.

And why exit when you can *enter.* That's cuck logic. Why cede an ounce of pile to your enemies? Why the fuck should they have all the fun? The pile is yours broheim, along with all the women in it. DOMINATE. And if someone tries to put a dick in your ass then a knee to their groin will fix that. Don't be afraid of other men's junk. It's all good. The pile is yours for the taking. Stand up and defend your people, your race, and your culture. Your culture is your pile. Don't retreat from it.

>THE WORLD IS BIG HAVE SOME DREAMS AND FEELS
>IGNORE THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN

How many drugs were you on when you made this?

s-sasuga

i would genuinely want to be in that pile

imagine being able to fuck any girl there it would be sweet

only problem would be keeping gays away from my pooper

I expect more out of ausfailians... This is almost as bad as slothrop tier faggotry

What aren't blacks allowed in your pile? Your pile lacks diversity and is racist. Bunch of naked horny Nazis in your pile. I won't sage though since I did get a minor chubby

well don't worry phone poster. your view of Australians is safe.

Alright guys, back into the pile.

Listen to me closely abo user, go look out your window. Do you see a tree? If not find a Kuala bear and follow him to the nearest Kuala tree. Follow pic related for additional instructions.

Good luck user, you are an hero.

what are you fucking gay?

Fuck off degenerate cunt.

The situation sounds okay but not the smell. Also how the hell does it move up like that? That looks like they are crushing a bunch of people or something.

Necrophilia, its part of the pile, don't be a bigot user.

best post

wheres a daisy cutter when you need one?

That does not look like fun to me. It looks rather faggoty and I think I'm gonna' skip it.

No, I'm quite happy with my job and wife and life. Enjoy 'the pile' you bunch of lonely narcissists. Best believe you're not getting a cent of my tax revenue.

>The Americans know shit all about geography meme
kek

That's kinda gross, imagine all those body fluids and the smell eww

imagine the smell

they're mostly uni students on student allowance, they're most definitely getting your money

looks like the backyard of ze SonderexterminationLager IIIb in Dachau

Lol Nazis have seen higher piles

The fuck is this disgusting shit??

They're building a house using people

On phones they flags are small and it can be hard to tell the difference.

Not that the difference between Australia and New Zealand matters all the much since they're both irrelevant as shit.

>Weimar Republic 2.0
but this is great. it means another 1933 is close. be ready comrades

Which country pops first? My bet has been America

There are no girls in this pile moron. This is 99% probably in SanFran somewhere

I think Ive had enough Sup Forums today... jfc OP

I come back tomottoe and pileposting is the new hotness..

What is the reason for doing this???

They're trying to make an unstoppable strain of Turbo AIDS

If the pile exists with only hot women and me and some bros then ill be all over it. If theres a 10%+ of men im out.

I want to be in that pile from op pic but without any women having sex with other males i.e male only so I won't end up being cuckold

i wonder who is squirting in that pile?... must be so exited about this project

Anyone who has sex more than once wouldn't go near that pile unless they were a degenerate

Shoving your face into someone else's bad hygiene isn't something you'll do voluntarily

>only problem would be keeping gays away from my pooper
and that's how your cherry will pop

lol

All in gods image

Use napalm. Easiest final boss ever.

>kiwi shitposting

>you will never lose your virginity in the pile
Why live?

came here to post this. also checked.

This is some Fallout 1 shit.....

>3 grenades

like this shit is actually becoming real?

Where did this come from?

They are on steps which seem to be set up just for the photo, you can see it on the right side of the photo.

Orgy-porgy, Ford and fun,
Kiss the girls and make them One.
Boys at one with girls at peace;
Orgy-porgy gives release.

>He covers his butt hole nervously.

Sup Forums's favorite pile

First thing that came to mind. Op is a living meme. A golem.

It always strikes me as funny how someone will go to all this trouble to make such a huge mess for some project (if nothing else, imagine the catering bill) and then they half-ass it by leaving something dumb in the shot or just not putting much thought into the location. This was probably the first place the guy thought of and he figured, sure, that will do I guess. I bet that's either his dorm behind them or the art building.

Is life real
Are we dead

>statue on roof
Art building confirmed