Post the most "woke" and/or liberal person you've seen on your dating site (pof,okcupid,tinder,ect.)

Post the most "woke" and/or liberal person you've seen on your dating site (pof,okcupid,tinder,ect.)

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/isl/tah/tah05.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_13X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

From her "about me" section

>spiritually transmitted demon

Wtf?! This bitch is crazy!

She's Muslim,black,and unironically believes "We Wuz Kangz".

So yeah, she's probably gonna be a little crazy.

Ending slavery was a mistake

This is a very confused person

We

Wuz

Kangz

I saw some tranny the other day on tinder who went by some weird pronouns. Lost track of where he/she was though.

That's a normal person.
Albeit a negro, but a normal person.
Much better than the virtue signalers on this board.

look, her mums on there too

Seems like she also has a child?
Or mayve I am just too brainlet to get this nonsense text. What a nutcase.

I mean I get it the whole snowflakes things pissed you libtards off so much you had to start calling us it back to try, and save face.
Are you idiots really going to try to steal EVERY insult we have for you fools?

>talks about spiritually transmitted demons
>believes we wuz kangz
>Muslim
>sounds like a communist
>can't spell

We have very different definitions of what's normal.

Yeah, says she has a child in the first screenshot. Your post got me thinking though, what if she was calling her child a "spiritually transmitted demon"? Lol

she's a strong woman learning knowledge of self. thats something many little racists pussies on this site kno nothing about.

"KNOWLEDGE of self is the key to the knowledge of God, according to the saying: "He who knows himself knows God,"[1] and, as it is Written in the Koran, "We will show them Our signs in the world and in themselves, that the truth may be manifest to them." Now nothing is nearer to thee than thyself, and if thou knowest not thyself how canst thou know anything else? If thou sayest "I know myself," meaning thy outward shape, body, face, limbs, and so forth, such knowledge can never be a key to the knowledge of God"
sacred-texts.com/isl/tah/tah05.htm

people on this site worship white supremacy capitalism so they don't understand what this woman is saying. but i fucking do. her people were enslaved and destroyed. her people's great history stolen and white washed. but she's learning knowledge of self and changing the world

her profiled scared you because it destroyed your white supemacy capitalistic bullshit shit view of the world.

peace out

one love

Having slaves, thereby allowing niggers into our countries, was a mistake.

Some of the shit she mentioned is actually redpilled. Meditation, auras etc.

Black equivalent of an emo chick or empty headed art groupie.

Wow, kill yourself anytime

But does she do anal?

A for effort, but to b8 properly you need to keep it simpler.

This has to be a Sup Forumstard catfishing niggers.... the stereotypes cant be so true...

Haha... What a square. You don't even know that language (tongue-pledge) is based around phonetics and so is legalese?
You don't think most people are possessed or not all there?
Are you a schizo trying to save face? A lot here are.

Weird, I typed save face before I read your comment. But it's gibberish, anyways. LOL! This board sucks and Sup Forums is for faggots.

There is some scientific truth that meditation can help lots of things. The rest of what she says is either bordering on psychotic or just new age larping garbage.

damn i like erykah badu too

nah, you need to learn about the 5 percenters and learn mathamatics

"He rejected the belief in an invisible God, teaching that God could be found within each black man. In his view, women were "earths" that complemented and nurtured men; he believed that they should be submissive to men. He and a few assistants retained some NOI teachings and pioneered novel interpretations of them. They devised teachings about the meaning of letters and numerals: understanding the meaning of each letter and number was said to provide deep truths about God and the universe. Clarence 13X referred to his new movement as the Five Percenters, referencing a NOI teaching that only five percent of the population knew and promoted the truth about God. One way that he distinguished his group from his previous faith was by rejecting dress codes or strict behavioral guidelines—he allowed the consumption of alcohol, and at times, the use of illegal drugs."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_13X

>revolutionist

That means she's a commie right? Maybe I'm reading this wrong.

Geez, what a long winded 'about me' section just to say "im a run of the mill coon sheeboon who has queefed out a tadpole and rekt her poon"

*sheboon

Fuck off nigger

Somebody on here should message her

Butchering an existing language doesnt make it a new one nigger. Get the fuck out of here with your pattwa. Also you believe in fucking demons. And you call people scitzo. Maybe you should spill your beliefs to a psych to get rapid diagnostics.

Kek. someone makr a profile. "King Ramses Jackson Shakur Timurlane".

ayo i be livin in a pyramid muh niggaz. mi anceztorz b kings mayne

Hahahahaha...

I was just skimming the Protocol of The Learned Elders of Zion and realized it was childish, arrogant, and overly negative not to mention futile. Your post was just as bad. Are you sure you are not an inferior kike, or are you just a stupid nihilist?

And I don't use dating sites, I have more dignity than that.

A few weeks back I had some chick message me. I looked at her profile and it was all "lol Trump is stupid, Republicans are dumb,ect.". So I decided to screw with her. Talked to her for a few days, told her to meet up with me on the weekend,and then never showed up to the date.

Maybe not the most crazy story, but I got a kick out of it.

AND

>dating site

Been reading mike tysons book
He tried to date/fuck one of these WE WUZ KINGZ hardcore feminist black chicks in the early 90s
Ended up not fucking her because he couldn't put up with her constant WE WUZ KINGZ/feminist rants every 5 minutes

>I don't use dating sites because all the women on there would reject me

It's time for you to go back to r9k faggot

It's funny how Tyson converted to Islam in prison and now basically doesn't give a fuck about it and supports Trump lol.

I remember watching one of the young turks videos last year and Chunk Ogre was going on a rant about this. "Tyson used to be a Muslim, how can you support Trump, blah,blah,blah".

>functionally literate
>believes in prayer and meditation
>beginning stages of realizing that promiscuity isn't healthy (micro-myth to help explain what she's feeling)

not that bad tbqh
Would make a fine salt wife.

Is anybody going to post more of these woke skanks? This is entertaining, I want to see more.

>She's not crazy, she's just using micro-myths

Really leaf?

This

>pole fitness
oh god my sides

That is a lot of demands for a 24 year old pavement ape towel head with a kid and an STD (most likely AIDS from the context)

sauce on std, yes I'm being lazy and don't want to read all this shit

>mufuga me been possessed by dem ebil spirits n shieet