The latest Dindu Nuffin

The latest Dindu Nuffin

"My son is innocent..."

google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/police-encounter-leaves-17-old-170336661.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3RHhVkm7qTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what did dindu du?

are you celebrating police brutality just cos this child is black? boot licking knee benders will be the first against the wall

Yes. I hate nigs

Look at the way his mother spelled out her message. He was raised by this. He had this coming, unfortunately.

>fatdaddy daddy
what does this mean?
bigdick daddy is comming to visit you?
is this some insectious greeting?

shills using aussie proxies lol

nuffin

>are you celebrating police brutality
Nah, just doubting it.

Its dumb that i laughed at this

for real i get that im asking what did he do that led to his ass getting beat?

pfft no aussie talks that way. nice try whoever the fuck you are cunt

NUF
FIN

Who cares it was a nigger who probably had it coming to him.

Please stop posting.

It's bad enough we're seen as shitposters, we don't need you also making us look like edgy teenage anarchist retards as well.

are you retarded he dindu nuffin he was obviously a good boo who was just heading home from church where he was working on becoming and aspirin rapper

"Police said they used physical force when they believed the boy was reaching for his waistband."

I dunno tried to fuck over the cop im guessing, doesnt really say what caused them to put him in handcuffs in the first place. Niggers nig what are you gonna do?

than you. finally someone with info.

>The boy allegedly then ran until police caught up with him
Run from the police, get rekt.
Its that easy.

top zozzle

>Nigger "walking around" a building he had no business being at around midnight.
>Cops come to question him.
>Ignores cops orders and runs.
>Refuses to listen to cop demands to put his hands behind his back after they catch him.
>Was allegedly carrying a gun, claim he was reaching for his waistband during the scuffle.

Read the article

Biser Balkanski

Get on the news

This negress knows she just won the lottery

He was actually carrying a gun and somehow survived the encounter, unlike that poor fuck in Mesa Arizona.

Black privilege much?

didnt want to. why i asked what he did.

Fuck up faggot..

>all those Sup Forums tier comments on a yahoo article
Are normies waking up?

>we wuz spelling geniuses and shite
should teach niglish at this point you need translators to understand what they diggaboo

Fuck off you cunt.

>are you celebrating police brutality
if it existed, then yes i’d be rejoicing in it.

no

Yahoo comments on articles are weird, it's always one way or the other depending on the article. Sometimes you click and it's ultra libshit about Trump being a Russian, and other articles it's pretty Sup Forums sounding.

>love you fattdaddy

Holy shit. Is this the real life, user?

Yes i am celebrating it. I hope all niggers get the shit kicked out of them untiil they are dead. This brought a smile to my face.

The little nigglet finally did something useful for big fat black whataburger gorging mom. He gun make some muh fuh money - in court

fattmommy

at least there will be a wall to stand against.

nope, yahoo comments are not really normie tier, its radical right or left depending on the article.

>boot licking knee benders will be the first against the wall
edgy anarchists can go play somewhere else

The Gorilla Dickdaddy

no such thing as an innocent nigger

So you're pretty much a racist piece of shit huh.

this

anyone have a fashwave invite on a sidenote?

>Upon returning to the scene, police found a handgun on the ground, according to WSFA.
Yeah nah somethings not right there

realy?
it is a genuine question though.
our black people don't talk like this in europe, some even laugh at that actually

aah oky
lol

>i know it's you leaf

shoot the father too

>The 17-year-old was reportedly walking around a building at 11:52 p.m. in downtown Troy when police approached him, according to WKRG News 5. The boy allegedly then ran until police caught up with him. Wilkerson then allegedly did not respond to officers' requests to put his hands behind his back, according to WSFA 12. Police said they used physical force when they believed the boy was reaching for his waistband.

So he actually didn't commit a crime. OP is boot-licking faggot.

fashwave invite?

he did. disobeying a direct arrest order from a cop is. so is running away from cops, resisting arrest.

So why have the cops dropped the charges then.

I didn't understand what he said, was it ebonics?

because anything they do to prosecute him will result in a few million blacks going apeshit on the streets, calling for their beheading

And you will be on the other side scratching the same wall.

>leftypol is this mad about a criminal nigger getting btfo

Seething

>trying to read this when you have graduated from pre school

>anything they do to prosecute him will result in a few million blacks going apeshit on the streets
Quick, someone make a fake police dept twitter account and issue a statement. RACE WAR NOW

>So he actually didn't commit a crime.
Because he was confronted before he could, and then he ran and tried to draw a gun.
but he a good boy how he gon get his money fo school

OY VEY

>the last 20 "words"
lamo what the fuck

I find it very hard to understand why police would do this to a minor.

That's fucked up

Looks like a pepe of my ex pretty kawaii desu.

>someone make a fake police statement
!!!!!!!

I'm here in Troy. The nig deserved it and the police force was justified.

youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ

even after the endless examples of police brutality and corruption polniggers will still suck the dicks of their storm troopers cos the "libcucks" dont like cops who murder people
>HRRRRN SHILLS
this isnt your safe space faggots and getting triggered any time someone disagrees with you makes you look even more retarded. if such a thing were possible i mean.
>all those Sup Forums tier comments on a yahoo article
>Are normies waking up?
yeh, that must be it. it cant be every comment section linked to on pol is full of Sup Forumssmokers. nah must be normies going full 1488 LOL.

lol

Oh hey this seems like a good idea

>"Police said they used physical force when they believed the boy was reaching for his waistband."
That's what they always say. I think he legit dindu nuffin. Wheres the footage?

Because our minors in Alabama will shoot you in the face for the thrill of it.

How can you possibly know, you don't know what happened.

imagine having a "street name"

this is probably the most nigger thing I can think of right now

He ran around wanna be gang banging with the reject nigs from Montgomery radicalizing our Troy youfs.

>this isnt your safe space faggots and getting triggered any time someone disagrees with you
yeah, you're definitely not strayan. Say something Aussie you weeping cunt

Always good to see

HOW MUCH DU WUD A DINDU DU IF A DINDU DINDU NUFFIN?!!!!

I know a few officers involved. Small town. Also seen him nogging around town.

Then why are you injecting your opinions from the asscrack of the world?

its 734 in perth. scorchers just crushed the renegades in the bbl at ethiad

>How can you possibly know, you don't know what happened.
He literally said he was there, try reading that part.

this

How do you imagine the future of our countries? As 'democracies'? Get off this board, fag. The niggers go at the same time as the traitors (you).

hello, Georgia reporting in. I can confirm the same thing

my american vidya game black friend said wtf when I showed him too. It's weird af

wouldn't matter if he was white ...

suspicious:

place
time
activity
reaction

you don't run for no reason from the coppers unless you're guilty of something

cop brutality, shooting rates? THANK FAKE NEWS for bamboozling niggers into pre-existing false assumptions about their nigger entitlement.

Fuckers ought to be less criminal for a change, but its pointless to try and explain that to the average nigger.

Sounds legit

Eye spy a cocaine nail on the dindu pinky.

looks shopped

> need help wit lawyer names
> we finna git paid
> das muh boi

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3RHhVkm7qTQ
Kek

So the pigs stopped shooting nigs cause they chimped out
Why don't whities chimp out? More whites die from pig brutality than niggers. Do you support killing whites if state does it you statist niggers?

The picture does not look like this if that's what you mean

no you don't
its just that ALL BLACK MALES grow their fingernails out because they are sloppy faggots incapable of personal hygiene

>Dindu Nuffin is up to nuffin good
>Gets his shit kicked in instead of being shot
How terrible.

99% chance he did something to deserve it and his momma chimped out and wouldn't accept the reality of her son's (and to a larger extent, her whole race's) lack of decision making skills