At least 12 dead in New York City apartment fire

Bronx apartment building full of Latino and African refugees goes up in flames. 12 dead.

Is this another Grenfell Tower fire full of careless third world migrants being incompetent?

washingtonpost.com/national/fdny-15-people-seriously-injured-in-bronx-fire/2017/12/28/932cdd20-ec35-11e7-956e-baea358f9725_story.html?utm_term=.a86069fc109d

"Some tenants of the building, a mix of native New Yorkers and Latino and African immigrants, climbed down fire escapes. But the flames moved so fast that many never made it out of their apartments.

The cause of the fire remained under investigation."

>what do you mean I can't cook over an open fire in the middle of my living room? This is my culture.

And I thought their food was hot!

fpbp

>Is this another Grenfell Tower fire full of careless third world migrants being incompetent?
Almost certainly. We need a term for when things like this happen, something as good as "truck of peace"

Man, its fucking terrifying to imagine living in an aparment with a bunch of 3rd worlders, your life depends on them not doing something stupid with fire or electricity

fpbp

weird how the building stayed up. i thought when new york buildings catch on fire they collapse.

ending 2017 on a high note

Architectural racism

No, that one's too good and it'll probably end up being used unironically.

this building did not suffer any structural trauma from many tons of aluminum and steel slamming into it at 400 mph

I think we've reached a point where more everyday people realize how retarded something like that sounds and won't take it seriously. Also it's sort of subversive and can make the tools who unironically adopt it look even more idiotic.

Is this how Americans make beacon?

They really need to start reporting the white/nonwhite ratio in stories like this. It really makes a difference if the story is a feelgood or sad story and without knowing I have mixed emotions.

Fpbp. Same thing happened here with Grenfell Towers, some backwards shitskin set fire to his hovel and simply fled without actually telling anyone or calling the emergency services.

what caused the grenfell fire?
I remember at the time it was said to some blokes fridge that started it?

But okay, what about flames of diversity?

LGBT
Liquefied Gas Barbacued Tennants

agreed.
however, even as a lowly sunny island shitposter i can deduce from the location of the fire that no humans were harmed.

HAIL VULCAN, GOD OF FIRE

BURN THOSE NIGGERS

MAY YOUR FLAMES RISE HIGHER

careful with all that edge chief.

You can take a semite out of a desert, but not the desert out of the semite.