Turkey civil war coming

Looks like the first steps towards a kurdish uprising have taken place, my guess is after turkey is pushing into kurdish terretory in the south it will trigger an kurdish uprising inside turkey and will escalate into a syria style civilwar. Fuck yeah

>Fuck yhea
>another refugee crisis

We stop them at constantinople.

These countries create civil wars on purpose to have an excuse to leave their country

We keep the left part.

Turkey is too civilized, more so than Greece

The kurds seem to be the most developed and mature race in the middle east. More then the UAE. As a society they are pretty much european and since progress is pretty much unstoppable im sure they will prevail.

>Looks like the first steps towards a kurdish uprising have taken place
it does?
What happened?

Nah Kurds are the scum of the Earth, they have Honor killings and throw their wives off balconies at least a few times a week. Turks who lived here are calm and only bake pizzas, so I'd rather support the Turks in their fight against the filthy Kurds. Plus, kurds are closely related to Jews. Pic related is a Kurd

Won't someone nuke it already?

100% correct. k*rds are utter scum.

Turkish movement towards peshmerga held territory. Would not be supprised if they stage a falseflag in some backward part of turkey to justify flying airstrikes against the kurds.

Better then any headscarf wearing turk cockroaches.

Not to mention Turkey has a history of taming the whole Middle East, so hopefully it can be done again to restore balance to the whole region.

I've worked both with Turks and turkish Kurds, they're pretty much indistinguishable, Kurds tend to come from the rural parts of Turkey but most non-Kurdish turks come from the very same regions.

>The kurds seem to be the most developed and mature race in the middle east. More then the UAE. As a society they are pretty much european and since progress is pretty much unstoppable im sure they will prevail.
Where does this bullshit come from? Literally holocaust tier garbage, one dictator does a little bit of gassing and suddenly his victims are Gods chosen pros.
Kurds are fucking subhumans. 25%are Muslims, 25% are Marxists, 25% are Muslim Marxists and most of them are fucking inbred apes.
The only reason they exist in a concentrated area so as to Gove the illusion of being a historic and united people is because they were the boots on the ground perpetrating the Armenian genocide of WW1, and that genocide was the final part of a far longer and older campaign to dechristianise that area by the ottomans. They also genocides out a fuckload of remnants if ancient pagan, Gnostic and proto-christian cultures across modern Syria and Iraq.
They're no different to normal Turks, in fact normal Turks are marginally better.

Turkey used to me roman clay before the osman hordse overran it.

We will need a bigger wall.

Whiter than you, Nigel and probably less inbred.

Kurd here. we are indo European aryans.

Post pic of the back of your hand next to a sheet of white paper.

romania do ur job plz

Even Pakis and Afghans are better than Kurds, Kurdish people look at least 50% Negroid

t. roach

Cannot wait for the Muslim genocide to start tbqh

Before. It's time to take it back!

Do you think the indians would take part in it?

>look! I cherrypicked somewhat attractive women! that means turks are good
keep trying, Mustafa

Oh look, it's the LARPing swiss "YPG" from last night
What's up CSIS, tell Chris M his daughter is still a whore

roach's thread in all fields
hi shitskins

nice roaches. let me know where to ssend pic related.

Lmao Kurds are not developed. A lot of them are commies too

The most developed peoples of the Middle East are the christians and the alawites

I like the Kurds, they're the only people I know that hate ISIS enough to chase them down and maim them from the back.

Just a few examples of Turks

Only cure against islam!

I hope so

We get it Swedistan. So let's make a deal; we let it all the kawaii qts. Sounds fair, doesn't it?

I want.

Where's the Turks at then? I only see swedes.

All nations produce good looking females. The real test of a race is the offspring they produce. No matter how pretty they are they still pop out hairy brown monkeys even if they mate with whites.

Like calm before the storm Sup Forumstards?

Why are u posting photos of traps and trannies?

Lowlife.

>Ottoman Empire attempts to pillage Europe for 500 years
>rapes those Serbs that didn't hide as rebels in the mountains and now the average Balkan Slav has shitskin eyebrows
>Turks are white
>(((white)))
Turks are of the same ancestry as Mongols, but have the guts to disrespect their forefathers and claim they are white Europeans.
Those "Turkish women" you're creaming yourself about are Slavs and Levantines.

- t. villager from a settlement that did not fall to the Turks and was a part of the Hungarian Kingdom anti-Turk border fortress network

>Turkey goes for closer ties with Russia
> Civil war in Turkey

Really makes you think.
Also this move by amerijews will only bring closer much stronger alliance between Russia, Iran, Turkey. Mutt rage will be hilarious.

>Ha дoбъp чac aбитypиeнти

>All nations produce good looking females
This couldn't be further from the truth.

Biji Rojava!

Sup CIA nigger

Marxism? I'd rather have islam then. I wouldn't wish the state marxism has brought the West in to anybody, not even my fiercest enemy.

Muslim should acknowledge the state of perpetual violence they are living in is to a large degree due to their religion and thus they should convert to christianity

top kek

OnLy CuRe AgAiNsT iSlAm

It's him, he won't respond

I doubt they stay marxist forever. I think its the only cure for islam. Once turley crumbles and is destabilized we can form a Kurdish state and it will be a democratic one also it will be pro west and capitalist dont worry.

>Marxism? I'd rather have islam then.
Where's the difference? Everbody equally poor, no middle class and a very small "elite"

B Eлин Пeлин нe билo тoлкoвa злe.

Democracy is cancer

I hope the cucks eventually deport you.

Hello Ahmed

Keep dreaming Kurdish fag. Hide in that European country you've fled to and fantasize about muh independent country.

(call out the mountain jew)(checked)

They are doing this already user, turkey has bombed them tons of times there. They bombed and killed some pkk there either yesterday or some days ago

"Angry Turkroach" I remember you from yesterday! fuck they have you two working in shifts? KEWL

Holy shit, the two extremes in one picture.
Tия aбитypиeнти c вcякa гoдинa cтaвaт вce пo-млaди мaмкa мy

Kurds are fucking commies.
So I don't give a fuck what happens to them.

Im not kurdish you micropenis ape.

Greater Israel, Greater Kurdistan, and a Christian-controlled Lebanon again all workig together to eradicate the Islamonazi menace, one can dream....

I have no idea what you're talking about my memeflagging friend. I just saw this K*rd larping as something else and responded.

I can see that you wish you were not, but immigrating to Switzerland does not make you a Swiss.

>thread about turks
>bulgarians have arrived
as we say in Russia
"scratch a Bulgarian and you'll find a Turk"

>this fucking swedish turkroach posting pictures of croatian bosnian and serbian women ottomans kidnapped 500 years ago

Top fucking lel

Murdering all jews is a good cure as well.

Swiss fla is OGA, cyber securuty guys are autistic AF thought I recognized his memes

Both kurdish and turkish scum will be removed from rightful Christian land.

Also are these kurds shia or sheeit mudslimes, is that the basis of the conflict or is it just muh kurdistan land

Guys, guys. They all fucking suck

Kurds are cool. Woman are really open to sexuality, guys are really chill. Nothing more refreshing then peshmerga, jesiti or aramaic people

>first steps towards a kurdish uprising
eeeh wat?!?!
Isn't those people in a constant state of uprising, even among themselves

From my experience kurds are all dark skinned criminals and extremists

SWISS CIA NIGGER COME BACK AND PLAY

Kurds are communist shitskins. Worse than anything else in the middle east if possible

he didn't say "every country produces ONLY good looking females" but that there's bound to be a hottie amongst a couple of million people

Turkey has a strong army, has nuclear weapons, and a mostly militant, nationalist population.

The population is divided between Kemalist, Con-Nationalist, and Islamist. Those three groups are both somehow nationalist, and ready to fight.

The separatist movement in east Anatolia is mostly defeated.

60% of the Kurds in Turkey are members of the current ruling AKP

At least 50% of the left 40% are living in western parts of Turkey, and would like to stay a part of Turkey.

Kindly, åk hem.

> rightful Christian land.

Retarted, troll, or low IQ Slav?

kek, why are you so butthurt, pidorashka?

They all probably have serbian ancestry

> t. Memeflag
Jerusalem is Israel now, Mehmet

Its funny, because we say "scratch a Russian and you'll find a Tatar"