Good videos for red-pilling leftist friends?

Does anyone have good and informative videos that can further red-pill a friend? He's a leftist, but has seen a lot of alt-lite stuff... But I want him to see the importance of identity and race... He's a typical leftist, low t virgin, but I'm not giving up on him...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA&t=31s
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=UVoQVKXItMg
youtube.com/watch?v=N5MjlBkHOAg
youtube.com/watch?v=7vvHNEHx9Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=d18Hy5UouN8
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb2iFikOwYU
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=V7gN2EYbtgM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remember that you cannot force red pills onto someone, only courage them to ask question=s about their own narrative, how they came to their conclusions and why

They have to seek out the truth of their own accord, other-wise they will reject it and sink further into their own self-perpetuating closed mindedness and left-wing propaganda news articles

Try the "No Agenda" podcast with Adam Curry and John C. Dvorak -- the best podcast in the universe. They identify as categorically neither left nor right and are stubbornly Trump-neutral and mostly engage in entertaining and intelligence mainstream media deconstruction. It's "diplomatic" approach makes it accessible to any open-minded liberal. More useful for the first stage of deprogramming than the reprogramming it seems you might be trying to do. Peace

Gay

Thanks guys.

Honestly this vid isnt that bad.

Its a soft red pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA&t=31s

fpbp

This works, it's what I did to my girlfriend.

>Does anyone have good and informative videos that can further red-pill a friend?

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

just send him here

red ice tv has some intro red pills.

war on whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=UVoQVKXItMg

The Golden One

Start by knowing what might interest your friend. Are they 100 IQ or 140 IQ? Do they know history at any level? Is your friend a boy or a girl? Yuri Bezmenov might not be interesting to someone that has very poor understanding of history. Does your friend have low attention span? Go for something short and normie friendly. Jordan Peterson is pretty damn good at getting the ''IQ really matters and it's genetic'' down. When you know that, the conclusions about race differences are easier to accept.

As said earlier in thread, don't shove anything, rather go for ''this is explaining how I view it'' and not ''this is how you should think''.

youtube.com/watch?v=N5MjlBkHOAg

Gotta start slowly with most, pic related lays the groundwork.

Here you go:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vvHNEHx9Eg

This is the most important redpill but it's better if you show a shorter clip as introduction
youtube.com/watch?v=d18Hy5UouN8

You can't stablish a good ground for changing someone's opinion unless you show them why they unconciously won't listen and double down on their beliefs.

A lot of this stuff is picked up in discussion, not compiled in one place.
Mouthy Buddha’s videos on the JQ might be a start.

I have the perfect documentary for you OP

It's called "Things We Are Afraid To Say About Race That Are True" - made by an influential black Leftist politician in the UK Labour government of Tony Blair, who became disillusioned with Multiculturalism, Political Correctness and mass-immigration. It's an absolutely perfect Red-Pill for Leftists on those topics, and Race broadly.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb2iFikOwYU

>Trevor Phillips is a former chairman of the Equality and Human Rights Commission, and Commission for Racial Equality
>First black president of the National Union of Students as a candidate for the Broad Left.
> Former member of both the Labour Party and the Liberal Democrats

This is one of their own (the Left's) telling them why some of their most cherished ideas (Multiculturalism and Political Correctness) are flawed, and showing examples why.

>includes section of the Jews and positions of power
>section on the Pakistani Rape Gangs in the UK and the of the role of political correctness in allowing it to continue for so long
>section on black crime
>section on terrorism
>section on the natural tendency of ethnic groups to self-segregate

I can practically guarantee any current Leftist who watches it won't be the same afterwards. It won't get them all the way to the Right, but it will be a very significant shift in their thinking.

The gumball video is great. It's an effective, non-edgy redpill on mass 3rd world immigration.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Start Small
youtube.com/watch?v=V7gN2EYbtgM

Pic related

The title is actually "Things We Won't Say About Race That Are True"