Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi Chapter 28

New chapter is out, girls are still as cute as ever

I wanna fuck the rabbit

Is this haremshit? Isekai shit? Is the MC a boy?

yes. no. no
imo the story is really juvenile, but at least it's drawn well and has cute girls. and headpats.

>Is this haremshit?
No
>Isekai shit?
No
>a boy?
Yes

Now get reading, it's adorable

>MC is a boy.
And we have a winner. Sorry anons, not again, not ever again. Enjoy your headpats though.

What burned you enough to make you never want anything with a male MC again?

Infinite Stratos.

I fucking humbly respect your taste in manga.

So best girl is being coerced as expected, which means she'll be forgiven eventually. I just hope it doesn't involve worst girl using her rat powers on her.

I'm literally only reading it in hope of more headpats.

>not watching anything with male MCs
This is either severe autism or severe moefaggotry. There is no other reason for that.

He's a yurishitter.

Reminder that Cow is dead soon.

>hating on based imouto
Kill yourself.

What is this? Looks kinda neat.

I only read this for the cat and the dog

I liked Rabbit.
I can see rebelling against fuckers who can take away your free will.
Will she be returned to normal?! ;_;

Are MC gonna do anything soon? Feels like he has been in a coma half the series.

Fuck you, Rabbit bitch deserved everything she got.

Fuck you, Rabbit was too good for this world.
If mouseimouto doesn't unhand her willpower I will riot

>there are people who hate on based imouto who actually got shit done

reminder that the imouto is justice

She's a scum rabbit

RABBIT DID NOTHING WRONG
RETURN HER TO NORMAL AT ONCE!!
IMOTOU IS A BULLY!!!!

DELET THIS

Cat best girl, but the others are allright too, except that bovine bitch.

Anyway it allways makes me sad that threads about this manga never reach more than 100 posts, i like the manga the headpats are cute and so are the girls, even the cowslut.

Suppose i should be happy for that though, atleast it won't devolve into cancer as fast.

there's literally nothing wrong with Holstein-chan

Pupper a best.

>Anyway it allways makes me sad that threads about this manga never reach more than 100 posts,

I suppose that the "heavy" plot is not quite attractive to people. And the MC can be quite lame sometimes.

should've just made the imouto main protagonist

Goddammit, I hope rabbit participates more on this. I don't care if she gets redeemed or break free from the curse, that psycho is awesome

To be fair the MC is better than most other male MC's for the simple reason he actually does shit, granted we haven't seen him in a few chapters but thats because we are focusing on imouto right now.

Personally i don't really have an issue with the MC.

when will japan stop sexualizing cats

Never.

What happened to Rabbit was pretty fucked, but relatively understandable given the situation.
At least Imouto is getting shit done.
When was the last time Kyoichi actually appeared?

>The society controlled by a family of people with the ability to take away free will and curse people for eternity, that they use frequently, are the "good guys"

>The families of those whose ancestors had minor disputes with said society and were thus kicked out and damned for their entire bloodline, and are fighting the free will stealing statist fuckers that damned them to suffer because of minor disputes and arguments with relatives long dead, and the only person they've killed so far being an evil, unlikable vile old man, are the "bad guys"

"Villains" are doing nothing wrong.

Well, we actually ARE seeing this from the point of view of the ones wronged sometimes. The weasel dude's father may have been an idiot, but received death penalty for something like that. On the other hand, the rabbit family has been treated like trash for generations due to a mistake far off in the past. It's no wonder Kyoichi can't be the head; it isn't hard to have some sympathy for those people.

Imouto went way too harsh on the rabbit, but if she simply let rabbit be, their city might as well have been destroyed. And this is the fucking part this is messed up; this is the time the new generation should try to fix the shit done bby the generations of the past. Only Kyoichi shows signs of ever doing that, cause his sister is becoming just like his grandfather.

Chances rabbit is actually faking it?

99%

I hope she is. I want her to go full Tiocfaidh ár lá.

You make a lot of good points, and gotcha.
I still have more sympathy for rabbit than rats, though.

I really hope she isn't.
I want to see the conflict between Kyoichi and Imouto.

You know, the rabbit wouldn't be so bad if she didn't want to fuck up the entire city. I think she did it out of her own selfish desires more than to avenge her ancestors.

About the imouto, it's not like she can help being more like her grandfather. She has to in order to get things done and protect her family. She wouldn't have been the head if our MC hadn't fucked up in the first place.

yamero

I wonder if rabbit is a brocon too

Can't be, he brother's still a virgin.