Answer me this Sup Forums

Answer me this Sup Forums

What is the difference between sexual orientations like being gay or bi and a disturbance of sexual anticipation like being peeophile or zoophile. The obvious difference is that being gay doesn't have to have serious conseqiences but it gets treated like two completely different things by society.

Almost everyone says being zoophile for example is a mental illness, which I agree to. But if you say being gay is a mental illness, everyone loses their shit.

>inb4 being gay is a mental illness and has serious consequences /thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
archive.is/Uajwi
archive.is/9sqNr
archive.is/0I0EO
archive.is/IfPwG
archive.is/uPIbi
archive.is/oJS6y
archive.is/gK3Si
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are all mentally ill and need to be exterminated.

If that is a serious answer, pls explain why you think so.

>buy massa rays repording in
wait wait wait how is being bi a disturbance? being straight is a disturbance, all friction causes penile pleasure equally, the rest is mental frivolities.

discord gg/2NkHZb

add a .

in b4 "but you can get an animal to push it's vagoo onto your wil will"

>being gay doesnt have consequences

what is aids?

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/IfPwG

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

explain why you dont

>Answer me this Sup Forums
>answers his own question.
what a faggot

Good point. Gays are way more vulnerable to aids. But you can dodge that risk by having safe sex.

I think even bareback sex is reasonably safe if you are only fucking other white cis gay men who are not sex workers or drug addicts and you use proper lube and your rectum isn't dried out from booze or meth. I think really only a small portion of gay men are at risk for HIV and they know who they are.

>talking points that link to pastebin archives full of talking points

you are an abomination

What if you're bi and also derive pleasure also from for lack of wanting to use the polite terms sucking dick and taking it in the ass

what is not being a slut?
only difference is pedos and animal fuckers take advantage of things that cant give consent. I mean real pedos not people who fucked a 17 year old and had the parents turn them in.

I can find 10 articles about straight couples raping kids too, proves nothing in general.

>I think even bareback sex is reasonably safe if you are only fucking other white cis gay men who are not sex workers or drug addicts and you use proper lube and your rectum isn't dried out from booze or meth. I think really only a small portion of gay men are at risk for HIV and they know who they are.

I'll take things that are impossible to write with a straight face for 500, Alex

what about the LGBT folks that bullied August Ames to death because she didn't want to fuck one bi dude?

It's very statistically significant that gays are much more likely to rape kids though.

>leaf thinks a random criminals proves all gays are pedos
and so are all catholic priests, school teachers, white men, etc.

>if you are only fucking other white cis gay men

AFUCKINGWHITEMALE

STOP OPRESSING ME AND FUCK MY NIGGER TRANNY ASS

Post yfw zoofags gain acceptance and can legally adopt kids

>"Honey, can you drive the kids to soccer practice?"
>"*quack**quack*"

Explain why you don't.
It does not happen in nature with animals.

those are fetishes. but oh who cares, sexuality is much less important than presentation, and gays simply have terrible social presentation, cannot follow dress codes and often suffer narcissism.

I guess not

No seriously. I think it is a small portion of gays who are actually at risk for getting HIV (and only about 4.5% do according to the CDC). Especially among white gay men, who have experienced sharply declining new HIV infection rates in most developed countries in recent years. These people have to have their bloodstream exposed to transmit the virus and if you use enough lube and aren't fucking with drugs and taking care of your body that is rare. HIV is not a strong virus. If you are doing sex work or meth all day, yeah then you can get diseases, but gays having HIV is more a testament to how we were pushed into sex work rather than families in the past by Christians, but that is changing now.

there are a lot more straight couples that faggot couples. Faggots are far and away over-represented in pedophilia, second only to kikes.

You are disgusting, disgraceful disease vectors and you all know you have a serious problem that could be fixed but also know that fixing said problem comes with the paradox of remembering that you were a faggot and killing yourself out of shame.

Please give your source

you know jack shit about the subject, why dont you come over for some fun Ill teach you
>cyber bullying isnt real unless it fits my argument
nigger please, you arent arguing in good faith. however, since when did trolls and cunts on the internet count for all people?

my name is jack and I find your statement offensive.

If you actually have a long term partner who you know is clean and you are as well it's fine

People who fuck anyone at random for one night stands are going to be at higher risk of STDs regardless it's just that more gays seem to want to fuck around than straights

Was waiting for this pic to show up.

sort out all the kiddie fuckers in your evangelical retard comunities

>has this severe of a lack of agency

Thats not what I was talking about. What I was talking about is the vile shit you described and your complete lack of awareness of how disgusting it is.

>faggots defending pushing people to commit suicide, and child rape

I told you they were mentally ill. They've demonstrated it in this very thread.

I already said second only to kikes.

Bullshit.

The fact that you keep posting that one article, for years on end, really says something.

Gay men have no more attraction or offense rate towards prepubescent kids than straight men. When many of these studies (Cameron et al.) establishing a correlation were done, the people who did them had dishonest motives, looked at non-represeantive samples or were looking at a population where ANY sex was criminal for gay men.

This is all covered in the links above

Imo it seems its mostly the same. Like gay guys are more accepting of hookup culture, so it is a bit more prevalent. But honestly, gay, straight, tranny freak, almost everyone is a complete slut.

kikes are evangelicals you dunce

all degreneracies lead society to ruin

Even if you are promiscuous I think you have to be making some VERY poor life decisions in most cases to contract the virus. Not saying there aren't people who do so fairly innocently, but for the most part this is the effects of prostitution and drug use in our community. Abroad, gays are less a big of the pie when it comes to new HIV infections.

The study, titled “Choices: Perspectives of Younger Gay Men on Monogamy, Non-monogamy and Marriage,” was conduced by researchersBlake Spears and Lanz Lowen. They surveyed over 800 single, monogamously-coupled, and non-monogamously coupled gay menages 18-40 years about their relationships. A handful of “monogamish” men were also interviewed.

“The most striking finding of this study is younger gay men’s greater inclination toward monogamy,” the researchers report. “We see this in the overwhelming number of relationships that are monogamous (86percent). In addition, 90percentof the single younger gay men were seeking monogamy. This is a sea change compared to older generations of gay men.”

thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf

user, your always in the gay bashing threads posting counter arguments. Your doing gods work. Hope you dont live in a gay murdering country like Iran or Germany.
arent evangelicals. I cant type

Rape victims don't have a use-by date.

I wonder whatever happened to crazy gay guy? The one who spouted the evils of vagina like they were prophecy. His posts were fun.

No but the government would have to start keeping closer tabs on the orientation of offenders to have meaningful data on this and for the most part governments refuse to acknowledge that gay people exist. Why not count us in the Census?

this. Me and my bf are both each others first and only partner and soon to get married. Plenty of others are similar in my age group, much more so then all the stereotypes flaunt.
Maybe he got lured in by the devils meat curtains. Like how those how talk most fiercly against gays are often closeted, maybe he was secretly straight.

There is no difference. All are abominations

He's probably asleep. Don't speak ill of based Truvada-poster of you will NOT be part of the 144k elect you serpent seed spawn!

there really isn't much of a difference between kinks and sexual orientations, other than modern western culture seems to make a distinction between them

not all cultures have made that distinction

If that were the case, I would curse my life for not being there to see it happen. Like the wave of realization hitting him. It would be hilarious!

>offensive to superstitious people

>anyone caring in Anno Populi 2k18

isnt it kinda gay to want to watch a gay guy fuck someone, even if it is a woman?

Does it matter? I'm not one of the Sup Forumsacks you'll find issue with friendo.

these fags are hilarious. The modern "Based black man".