>SSGSS

Why is Vegeta so perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SlrcxeQau1E
mangaseeonline.us/read-online/Dragon-Ball-chapter-118-index-2-page-14.html
blog.livedoor.jp/toyble/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>SS3-tier SS
lel you will never, ever get SSJ3 vegeta.

Good, SS3 is fucking disgusting

Reminder SS4 > SSG/SSGSS

>being a furry

Low test nu-male detected.

When will /ourgirl/ get decent time on screen?

Reminder that Dragon Ball Super is considered the blunder of the century because of Toei's shoddy production

youtube.com/watch?v=SlrcxeQau1E

>Literal re-colors
>A form that embodies Saiyan nature and ferocity.

OP and mangafag here.

Fuck off, when you start a war is even more annoying because we're supposed to be not as stupid as toeishills are

This war would end if people just admit the anime is canon and the manga is retarded toyo fanfiction.

Enjoy Toei's fanfiction with Toyotaro characters

SSG should've had a tail desu

Tails are cool shit

I'm going to kill myself tonight

>the four universes who don't have to fight are designed by Toyotaro

Huh.

I wish I have the courage to do it as well

And I'm not even joking

>the four universes who will survive no matter which one wins the tournament are designed by Toyotaro
>also half of the universes who are in the tournament are designed by Toyotaro as well (and half of them by Toriyama at same time)

I don't get your point

Both are shitty doppelgängers and you should kill yourself.

mangafags btfo can't even recover

The manga is such an enigma compared to the anime it's so laughable. No one reviews it, rarely anyone gives it praise, and it's made by some shit fan fiction-tier artist/author. No, it's not "more canon" because Toriyama approves of it. It isn't written by him, nor is it drawn by him. Same goes for the anime, but at least that's more enjoyable than the terribly handled story-telling in the manga. The manga will never become anything outside of V-Jump and the volumes issued. When someone says "Dragon Ball Super," first thing that'll come to their minds is the anime, not the promotional, garbage manga. Toyble's involvement with this series was a huge mistake. He's bringing in material from his AF doujins, and even based one of the new God of Destruction from a GT antagonist. How bad is that? Only Toyble could come up with something like it. Toriyama doesn't care about Toyble, he's simply glad that he doesn't have to draw Dragon Ball anymore himself.

good luck, may the god send you to a parallel world as an hero user!!

YOU INHERITED THE BLOOD OF SAIYA PEOPLE

>movie rehash
>another movie rehash
>tournament
>Dragon Ball AF rehash
>another tournament

These are the DBS story arcs so far.

And people wonder we say GT was better.

kek so is this the new pasta?

is this toyo making super like his manga or is it super copying his manga almost 100%?

Why are Toeishills so insecure and frightened by the manga?

why don't you read toyo Super AF manga

>why are toeishills so insecure and frightened by the actual canon version which actually explain things and cares about consistency?

>DBS manga Vegeta's best trick was practically Goku's old Kaioken quick burst from way back in the Namek saga

>Kaioken quick burst
Do you mean this? That's not fucking KK, Goku was already strong enough to destroy Recoom, Butter and Jeice, he's just reserving his energy, that's what Vegeta did last chapter.

Why are Vegeta fags so cringey?

>DBS manga Vegeta's best trick was practically Goku's old Kaioken quick burst from way back in the Namek saga
toyofags damage control not even the same thing

Goku did something similar during his brief spar with Trunks when he shifted from SSJ3 to SSB. I would guess Goku was already experimenting with the various forms while Vegeta is late to pick up on that approach given his brute force methods.

>SSJ3 to SSB
Goku only went SSG (not Blue) for one second, that's far away Vegeta.

I bring leaks to you guys.

I hate tripfags but you guys will remember these words.

This saga is going to be long, there will be a bunch of filler episodes.

>Filler episode featuring the angels in a tea party while everyone if fighting
>Filler episode with all the GoDs talking about their teams (this happens at the same time as the tea party filler)
>Filler featuring how twin universes work and how their flow of time diverges
>Filler featuring how someone becomes a GoD
>Most fillers happen during the fight, the fight stops and the screen goes sepia then an unnamed narrator says the stuff.
>Filler about zen-oh or zeno whatever and the angels (the angels have to serve someone or they become incomplete and they follow something greater, zeno is childish on purpose because you need to have innocense to have his kind of powers, he is pretty weak but he can erase anything)
>Filler about roshi but idk what it is
>Fusion is basically prohibited but it ends up being allowed halfway thru the match
>The universes that are not participating barelly have fighters stronger than the androids
>Just universe 6, 7, 11 and 2 have Goku-tier fighters
>(almost)Everyone will go against goku and some universe 7 fighters will lie about which universe they are from, universe 6 will be allied with 7
>Magetta starts the tournament in the middle of the arena around a lot of weak fighters, one of them calls him something bad and his entire apperances thru the saga is going go be him walking towards the edge of the arena trying to quit but he is too slow and the arena is too big
>Jiren the gray doesnt know about what happens to the losers
>If the time runs out everyone gets erased but time limit will end up being longer
>Xeno will literally play a plagiarized nintendo switch during a boring fight and those fighters will get powered up.
>Female broly doesnt have a name, she is called by some "fearsome" nickname, she has a crush on cabba on first sight
>Goku and vegeta will powerup cabba at ...

I guess this is where Vegeta got his idea then.

You just described the manga.

He later does invisible Kaioken against Freeza where King Kai reveals he has been using KKx10 this whole time when asked by Tenshinhan.

Why don't they just teach Kaioken to everyone? DB is gay.

Because Toei is shit

>invisible Kaioken
No, Zbaby, he didn't.

True, but Toei isn't doing the outline

Continuation

>... some point
>Goku wont be the last man standing on the arena
>The arena is B I G
>Goku wont have any new SS transformations
>Someone literally kills himself to disqualify krillin
>Nothing is planned after this saga
>Toei basically had ramification for this saga in which he changed a few things, the last 2 times they didnt show another episode was to change things a bit ( changing kai's "bodyguard" from jiren to toppo ) all due to "social media feedback"

Im an intern at bandai namco's HQ

Screenshot both, they are a bit far-fetched but just you wait, also english isnt my natal language

Also Dark souls PTD and Dark Souls 3 are coming to the switch

Don't mind me, just posting P E R F E C T I O N.

Where else can you fucking possibly go?

Universal death is the highest threat possible.

I agree.

They just can't handle it.

Still a weak shit compared to SSG/SSB

That doesn't change the fact Tenshinhan litterally states Goku still has the Kaioken and gets surprised.

mangaseeonline.us/read-online/Dragon-Ball-chapter-118-index-2-page-14.html

You can clearly see that Goku's aura in those pictures are only for a select few moments, even if not invisible he flickers it on and off.

That's bullshit but I believe it.

SS4 isn't better than anything on account of it being non-canon.

Helles is not for that delete this

>he flickers it on and off.
Because he's not using KK every second he fights you literal autist. There's an aura? Kaioken. There's not? No Kaioken.
That's how it works, "invisible" KK is just a stupid headcanon created asuming Toei didn't fucked up not showing how Goku use KK so fans just said "oh he's using KK but it's invisible!!!"

I like both the anime and the manga for different reasons, the same way I did with both DB and Z, but I have to admit outside of him getting SS2 I really don't like manga Black.

Yeah that makes sense. First I wasn't the person you were responding to, and second the aura first drawn all around Goku and the aura drawn from that linked panel on looks exactly the same.
Without any color, when I read the initial manga over a decade ago you couldn't have told the difference between powering up normally or kaioken.
The line by Tenshinhan clearly have been mistaken by user earlier as the Power level fluctuations that Goku used against Jeice and Burter.

Could regular Goku use Super Saiyan Rose?

2 decades ago*
shit time flies.

Gotta naturally have a "Godly Spirit", perhaps you gotta be born a shinjin or some other godlike deity-race.

>>Magetta starts the tournament in the middle of the arena around a lot of weak fighters, one of them calls him something bad and his entire apperances thru the saga is going go be him walking towards the edge of the arena trying to quit but he is too slow and the arena is too big
I want this.

>>Goku wont be the last man
REDEEMED

Leave the Mortal level to me!

Everyone excited for the return of Mr. Potential?

If I'm to believe supreme !OPoepEgxs's leaks then the future of Super really does hinge on this upcoming arc's success. Makes sense why Toriyama and Toyotaro designed U2 and U11 GoDs together.

Also interesting that the top 4 universes with the highest mortal levels that exempt from the tournament don't have planet destroying people.

Geez I had nightmares last night after all the absorption fetishists last thread.

I'm also assuming the times the screen goes sepia and the fillers kick in are the times where the background story is explained regarding the competitors from the other Universes.

>Someone literally kills himself to disqualify krillin
Dark

Did that guy stop translating Dragon Ball Heroes? I thought it was just starting to get enjoyable too.

another way of looking at it
>toriyama had a hand in designing all the relevant GoD for this arc
Probably means the other 4 will never be relevant.
I actually wonder if the end result will be the revelation that the higher mortal levels only exist because in those universes, kaioshins and GoD have effectively wiped out all the strong characters, and no one threatens anyone anymore, so no one gets stronger.
Goku and crew will start to think maybe they are endangering everyone, and so they'll go on to train others.
Vegeta and Goku train Goten and Trunks, Piccolo visits namek to train them, etc.
Goku tells Satan that he wants him to host another tournament, but Satan says that takes time, and he probably can't get the stadium built for another couple of years.
So a couple more story arcs, with the kids growing up, before they get to Uub.

>Shit looking 'GT-esque' pablo characters are by toyotaro
>Good looking DB-esque characters are by Toriyama

Really fires my neurons

>"WOW GUYS LOOK VEGETA CAN GO A FORM HE'S ALREADY SURPASSED"
...okay...

I thought the U10 GoD looked pretty good.

yep

I didn't mind the design of any of the GoDs. They were all different in some form or other so they all catered to somebody's preference.

Apart from maybe Kitera I don't think many people cared about Chuck E Cheese

Leave the tournament to me

Th worst thing is the one with Xicor looks BETTER.

I dunno who you're talking about, but there's only 29 chapters of the Victory Mission manga, mostly because Toyble went on to do the DBS manga.

Charisma Mission and Dark Demon Realm Mission are on-going, but people are too lazy to get Saikyo Jump to translate it.

>Female broly doesnt have a name, she is called by some "fearsome" nickname, she has a crush on cabba on first sight
Bullshit. She will have a name, why wouldn't Toyo or Toriyama name her? Literally no reason. She's D I V I N E.

That art looks so bad..

blog.livedoor.jp/toyble/
>Toyotaro's old toyble blog
Memories.

I bet she'll have a crush on Jobhan for being the weakest fighter and jobbing will be her fetish because her power is maximum.

>her power is maximum.
You can leave now.

Brola will have a crush on Trunks for maximum meme.

>Geez I had nightmares last night after all the absorption fetishists last thread.

The fuck happened last thread?

Last thread had a bunch of furries bullying smugpup and getting off on the idea of killing him and usually by some manner of graphic vore you know internet stuff.

Will Gohan become a ssg?

Are you thankful for Dragon Ball Heroes? If so, explain why.

I am thankful for DBH because it helped in the franchise's resurgence all the way back in 2010.

I'm not because it killed the franchise by bringing it back to life.

>Heroes is responsible for Super
wtf I hate heroes now

It brought back Cell-X.