Human rights violations in the us

Human rights violations in the us are happening with bugging of a mans home and violating his rights and abusing him for 3 months straight he was given no break and went through pain so debilitating that he could physically not move a muscle he did not consent to medical care nor polygraph as soon as they started talking to him and said that it was always the first time on day 6 of their illegal investigation they are creating a psudolegal parasite of rumors to destroy him to constantly gas light him for the rest of his life and abuse him through other people so he never recovers his brain and they attempted to destroy every bit of his life and everything he ever learned and verbally abused him for 3 months straight not did he consent to being recorded

They are attempting to reprogram him with pain he did not consent to anything on day 8

I had the tip of my penis cut off at birth for no good reason.

They attempted to take away his religious rights against his will

OP was infront of their face day 1 he also said it was harassment day 7

lol is this the same "SCHIZOPHRENIA IS NOT INSANITY" thread guy?

Take your meds, or just, you know... leave... existence.. since you're pretty much spent and there's no cure.

They took away his side of the story so he can never win in a court of law violating his constitutional rights

I make a documentary on their pesudolegal stupid in 5 years there is no cure to their brand of stupid

Who are “they”?

time to get back on the meds mate

They are trying to legally abuse him for life and the rest of his existence

unknown

They bugged his computer through newegg it has a microphone implanted into it

They don't stop spamming him with their abusive narcacistic mannerisms they made him go 10 days with 2 days of sleep

They're squatters

They're worse than slavs in track suits

I'm really sad this mental patient isn't paying out (you)s

Try using punctuation, spreglord. Your jeremiads resemble the rantings of a methhead.

you should not have revealed this
the powerful are unsettled

Lay off the meth Johnny

Reminds me of this guy.

0 source and the OPs pic is of a vape. That's it, Reddit has officially taken over.

nice modbox. what wattage is that thing capable of outputting?