#Kandel - Migrants stab german girls - Censoring

Two days ago an afghani who came to germany in April 2016 stabbed a german girl in a grocery store to death, whom she broke up with a month before.
This is the 3rd (attempted) murder by refugees involving relationships with german girls within 10 days.
All those murderers are registered as of juvenile age and can expect lush judiciary, although they're probably in their 30s.

The parents of the girl reported the previously violent migrant days before because of threats and harrassment. But the police did nothing.
The father of the dead Mia (15) said, "they welcomed him like a son". That is, before he killed his daughter.
Mia was taking part in helping refugees.

Youtube censors austrian identitarian Martin Sellner covering the incident.
The ARD, one of the main media outlets that is force-fed to germans, covered the incident only after a shitstorm online.

>>German Sources:
stern.de/panorama/stern-crime/kandel--mord-in-drogeriemarkt---polizei-veroeffentlicht-neue-details-7802874.html
epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/mord-in-kandel-mias-eltern-hatten-abdul-wie-einen-sohn-aufgenommen-anzeige-gefaehrderansprache-und-alterszweifel-a2307125.html
epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/kandel-junger-afghane-ermordet-15-jaehrige-im-dm-dritte-beziehungstat-in-zehn-tagen-a2306084.html

>>Martin Sellner blocked:
youtube.com/watch?v=MDHqbbGNfBo&lc=z23qv3ybsm3pg5u1bacdp432oerywawu2rr4pinczi1w03c010c.1514547914029953

Props to the Afghan desu

She shouldn't of burnt the Afghan.

>This is the 3rd (attempted) murder by refugees involving relationships with german girls
>”we welcomed him like a son”
Toll fucking paid

wir sollten die kanacken jagen und systematisch ausrotten

I know but she's a fucking 15 year old girl. Hormones are going crazy and she was born in 2002! You need to realize this. She was born after 9/11. She grew up with the full force of liberal islamophile brainwashing.

what's the problem?

what excuse do her failed parents have? akhmed should've stabbed the whole family.

I don’t know what you said but i’ll defend your right to those triplicates.

When will Germans go "Die Flüchtlinge sind unser Unglück"?

>whom she broke up with a month before

good.

we should hunt down the mudskins .

play with mud, pay with blood

Somewhat related:
An African student beats an 73-old woman nearly to death, in Nuremberg, Germany.

Facebook, Youtube and Twitter heavily censored the video with the justification that the video is "hatespeech".

soon.

>The father of the dead Mia (15) said, "they welcomed him like a son"
pathetic,

>burn the kush, found dead in the bush

This is not true. She had ended the relationship after all and they had gone to the police already. She was dumb but it's silly to act like no kid should ever be able to do a mistake without being killed for it.

holocaust is going to happen again

sand lover rekt. lmao so sad indeed.

Underrated

What do you expect from us ? Compassion ?

I blame the parents. How do you allow your 15 year daughter old to get in bed with an Afghan migrant who looks like he's in his late 20s? Boomer cucks. Kohle bürnt, Maut paid.

>15 yo
dayum

this image gets me every time

saved for future lulz

If she dated a german guy she would be alive still. How ironic.

Refugees are literally taking are of liberals. All we have to do is sit back and watch-

Toll status:
[X] Paid
[ ] Not paid

>Mia was taking part in helping refugees.
>they welcomed him like a son

gotta pay up bro

> white guy kills dozens of people
*crickets*

> brown guy kills a single person, in a crime of passion
REEEE 3RD REICH NOW

>Mia was taking part in helping refugees
>parents of the girl "they welcomed him like a son"

I wonder what would happen if we removed all the warning labels since people have lost common sense

I truly despise the human garbage that are parents of the poor girl.

Fuck Germany. Death to multicultists.

Well you are fucking morons if you say shit like that out loud anywhere but here. And some of you tards I believe are actually that stupid so OP is right in conditioning you a bit. You have to use this incident for fucking propaganda. Not pointing fingers at the girl.

we will remove any digital trace of the mudskins - than they disappear in a slauterhouse , then we clean up the mess , tear down the slauterhouse and nobody will care . faisble . A businessman sak me for suitable blueprints and methods. we are on stand by . we can easily remove up to 4000 mudskins / week without leaving a single trace .

Kek, props to the Afghani. If he hadn't stabbed the bitch she would of went on to break other refugees hearts.

HAHAHAHA!

But thats what these people need to hear. Not compassion. They are all idiots.
You can never use this as propaganda it wont work.

Hey, play nice, they are brainwashed, just like the soviet population was.

The ones who should hang are the german politicians.

>Two days ago an afghani who came to germany in April 2016 stabbed a german girl in a grocery store to death, whom she broke up with a month before.

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW.....
Her breaking up with him was racism and thus a hate crime.

Hey pol, say with me :

BURN ...

Calm down Mr. VS.

dich und deinesgleichen werden wir systematisch ausmorden - verlass dich drauf

t. "bavarian" Russian

Let them eat diversity.

wow, it's just like people stick to their heritage and fellow citizen instead of some brown dindus and islamists, just wow.

>> white guy kills dozens of people
I dont remember the last time a white guy here killed several people, must have been in 90s/00s, when there were a few school shootings.

The only thing native germans kill nowadays is themselves and i mean that in the literal way.

>mudshits murder every day
>its just part and parcel

but this is basicaly hate speech tho. here we have like 75 murders per year, still one of the lowest crime rate (around 0,5, japan is 0,35). and i know about like 2? media usualy wont inform when europeans commits murders and rapes so why should they report about blacks and arabs? it will just make people connect those crimes white POC which is obviously bullshit.

>Kohle bürnt, Maut paid.
rare

boomers are literally a plague, they push their daughters into getting fucking killed
on the other hand gutmenschen getting rekt by goldstücke is comfy

delivered as ordered

kein vs . der hat hier nix zu melden /pol ist sicher . kein bka , keine lollizei . MfG & Sieg Heil

> burn the afghan
> broke with after a month
LMAO
the afghani was orbiting around the girl for a month and then sperged out after not getting any, this is what happens 99% of the time
you don't just fuck for a month and then realize you're fucking a retarded afghani, that either happens straight after the hookup or months after if the chick actually tolerates him before he beats her face in
a month though, that is THE sandroach betamale-rage fuse, guy probably thought he was gonna get a fugg for sure

Also meine lieben deutschen Mitbrüder, tretet doch unserer lieben identitären Bewegung bei!

t.IB user aus NRW Ghetto

Pretty much this.

excuses. this is why Germany must burn, you aren't worth the effort of reforming.

>live stupidly
>die stupidly
I am pointing a finger at the german people for being so pathetic, hope the father commit suicide and the mother ends up riding the rapefugees carousel.

Based negro taking care of our retirement problem one parasite at a time.

>he does not shrink back from pulling down the blood barriers for others, even on a large scale. It was and it is Jews who bring the Negroes into the Rhineland, always with the same secret thought and clear aim of ruining the hated white race

>This is the 3rd (attempted) murder by refugees involving relationships with german girls within 10 days.
They're just getting ready for New Year's Eve.

Serves you right, then. You moved yourself to the front of the destroy-the-infidels queue.

Just some interesting info on school shootings :

AAAAAAAAALLLLLLL shooters were Demonrats / Leftists.
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME !!

Nowadays its just the germans and nonwhites doing it.

>crime of passion
>a month later
that's not how that works, toothpaste

>>Mia was taking part in helping refugees.
Carry the sand, become part of the land.

This

Sand in crotch, your body soon rots.

Soros plz

hahhahahaahaha

The whole incident could've have been avoided had Mia's parents bought the lad a car.
>Don't buy him a car, she'll soon hear "Alluha Akbar!"

At least the migrants have some sense of pride--and he took out a German sandblaster whore too! I believe congratulations are in order.

Whites deserve everything that is coming. I have zero sympathy.

what is that fatherland? Antifa and German Commie party?

Pretty sure old ppl have worked hard during their lives.
But then again : shes a woman, sooo...

She was 15, still under the care of her parents.

If parents let her daughter get fucked by a shitskin, burn the parents, not the shitskin.

this, i am proud that slavs are partialy mongols therefore no white.

Don't call them people. It's what they want.

I love stories like these. Redpilling dumb idiots one body at a time.

if she let nigger to fuck her instead of german boy its her fault lol

>Two days ago an afghani who came to germany in April 2016 stabbed a german girl in a grocery store to death
>This is the 3rd (attempted) murder

No it was successful murder

>Our children may be whores, but they are still just children

LOL get anally fucked, kraut

Hey user, you have the source of that graph?
Thanks in advance,

Cut it out at the root.

>migrants killing roasties
>less roasties

I literally do not see the problem

alright, shill, I'll put it for you this way: rapefugee murdered a girl because he came to Germany and was accepted. If he wasn't there, she wouldn't be dead. He's not the first or the 10th. It's obvious that the price of admission of rapefugees are numerous lives of natives. Is there a point (the number of murdered natives) at which the rapefugee infestation cannot be justified in your mind? is 20 murdered ok, if we can get 100K to have a better life? Is 200 murdered ok? is 20k murdered ok? if each one murders one native, is still ok for the sake of diversity and kindness? tell me, do you have that number and are we still below that limit?

At least this girl won't become a future leftist politician or a sjw advocating whore.
>Breivik was right

WÄLZ IM SAND, ZAHL DAS PFAND

Do you have some sources for this? I would like to smear that on some lefties faces.

Nope, cuz on phone. Infa management is bad on phone. Cannotveven tag images.
But i DO know that, in all westoid countries, bottomline all in all, only males pay taxes.
There is a good reason, why all cultures, independently, have come to the conclusion, that females are a burden. It's the reason why many kill female babies; because they simply cannot afford them; they are just burdens / parasites.
Interesting topic.

TOLL PAID

>if we can get 100K to have a better life? Is 200 murdered ok? is 20k murdered ok?
well in theory if you save 100 000 from certain death than its ok if they murder 99 999, you still saved 1 person

>But the police did nothing
police are not preventative, they're reactive. its the father that did nothing,

You may be on to something. The pure Northern European German/Scandinavian whites are fucking pathetic cucks. Resting on the laurels of their ancestors. The only ones putting up a valiant fight are the Poles, Hungarians, and Czechs.
>Ought to re-appraise who's worthy of master race status and life itself.

there you have it, folks

He unironically was, but he went about it the wrong way. The answer is collectivization. Without it all you can do is apply partial solutions here and there that do more harm than good. We need to come together to solve the problem all at once.

This has nothing to do with school shootings.

do you have that list of mass shooters which were democrats?

Good riddance. Hundreds more cases like this need to occur until Germany wakes up.

Plz go have sex with a rapefugees then dump him.

White women actually think they can break up with a muzzie shitskin. That's some funny shit right there. They don't just let their property walk away.

>whom she broke up with a month before.
Let this serve as an example to others. At least she didn't spawn any half-dunecoons before her tragic demise.

Coincidentally the former backstabbed the latter when they were trying to fight off the Turks.