Pitbulls are the nigg-

Pitbulls are the nigg-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B5if_bJolT0
avma.org/KB/Resources/LiteratureReviews/Pages/The-Role-of-Breed-in-Dog-Bite-Risk-and-Prevention.aspx
psychologytoday.com/blog/canine-corner/201405/14-dog-breeds-blacklisted-insurance-companies
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10997153
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29245098
dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>one example disproves a general trend

call me when she has a seizure and it decides to maul her face off

A pitbull needs a dominant owner who is not afraid or unable to assert himself and put the animal in its place. They are tough dogs and you cant be afraid to show it that you can and will beat the shit out of it if it slips up. They can be very loyal and loving dogs, but if you show the slightest weakness and it attacks you its essentially your own fault. Women, soyboys, and people with children should never raise pitbulls.

this is bait

that's like saying "not all niggers commit crime" look at malroy over there. Never committed a crime. Sure......30 of his cousins did. But don't let that sway you into thinking all niggers commit crime. Look at malroy here.

Rolls fucking eyes.

yeaaaaaa....and its in that moment, your about to beat ruffus for crapping on your rug and he pitbullsnaps and says "not this time nigger". And eats you alive.

But...it's the owners fault, not the dog.

fuck you, fuckwit. It's the fucking BREED.

There needs to be more pitbulls because they attack people

Have a neutered pitbull male. He chimps out towards other dogs sometimes, but he is by far the most intelligent dog I've owned. He's 6 and still learns new words and commands.

Loyal too, always wants to be with me. For responsible people they great.

this argument is so easily debunked

I have a lion. So, according to you. if i always show dominance to that lion. I should be fine right?

FUCK OFF.....eventually that lions gonna snap. And when he does. You can show all the dominance you want. It's going to fucking rip your flesh off your bones.

again, it's not the owner, it's the TYPE of animal you got.

Sure, you could get lucky and that one lion is an eternal pussy. But are you willing to bet your life on it? Everytime you get a pit bull, that's EXACTLY what your doing.

Oh it is this thread again

jesus christ nothing worse than a pitbull owner other than the dog itself.

Of course it will snap. If you are a grown man and cant take down a pitbull you deserve to be eaten. And yes ive been attacked by a dog niggers. Lock up its head and it cant do shit.

you have never been really attacked by a pit bull

or are you saying you are super human and all those other people that got killed or mauled by pitbulls are just weak?!

fucking neurons overfiring at the dick head delusional super man here.

Yup, ol super man here. Pitbulls were breed to take down bulls, but super man here, can EASILY take down a raging pit bull. All the rest of us, are just weak men.

Fuck off, go back under your delusional rock

Im saying if you are a grown man and have been mauled by a pitbull that wasnt abnormally large, than yes, you are weak. I say this as the guy who has actually taken down a pitbull and you sit there and speculate as the numale cuck who has never even fought one. Go give it a try, if you arent a bitch. You will change your mind.

nigger bull apologists are the most deranged cucks on the planet

I know right.

Police use police dogs because they are easily taken down by normal men.

you are so full of fucking shit, everyone can see it, but you.

a raging pit bull is going to fuck your shit up.

And none of your internet bravado will save you.

but go on, keep believing your above the rest of us. No one is buying your bullshit. Fucking police have on video SHOT pit bulls attacking them, because they know if they do not that trained officer is gonna have his shit fucked up.
But not ol internet super man, move outta the way officer, i got this......bares arms ready to wrassle

HAHAHAHAH your a joke

No wonder these cunts are so attracted to the breed, they're just as violent, cruel and nasty themselves.

Police use them because although its easy to fight a dog, its extremely difficult to fight a dog and run away you fucking ape. Go fight a dog right now. It is so much easier than people make it out to be. Again...I have actually DONE it. I speak from first hand experience not speculation. You will get bit but you will win.

based pitbull dog

>here' s an example of a good one (must have spend half a day to find one)
>while there are hundreds of bad ones

LITERAL niggers. Can' t say it any other way.

>still in training
>considered a success by default
Dey wuz a good pup

Pittbuls are just another instance of leftie blank slate gene denial ideology.

Dogs become their owners. Nigs would ruin corgis if lean sippin' shitheads started rapping about them.

>And yes ive been attacked by a dog niggers. Lock up its head and it cant do shit.

Amateur advice so I know you're just being an internet tough guy. The best way to stop a dog attack to lay your body on top of a dog's back. Provided you're not a total light weight, this stops the dog. Reaching for a dog's head with your hands is just a losing battle.

>amateur advice
Keep trying to equate training with real world experience.

>putting your face anywhere near a psychomutt's jaws
Just use your gun, cunt. Oh wait, these fuckers can still keep going after getting a few bullets.

>Hahaha hahaha. Pits aren't dangerous. Period end of story. Myself on the other hand......
say that shit to my face and not online and see what happnes.

I was attacked by a thousand lasershooting pitbulls once, I karatechopped them in half with my cock and fucked a girl in the pussy afterwards.

>start shaking uncontrollably
>hurt pitnigger
>pitnigger snap, eats your fucking face while you're still shaking uncontrollably
>HE DYN DU NUFFIN HE WAS A GUD BOI

ANOTHER MAULING
Yesterday at Petco
Some nigger brings murder K- 9 into Petco for dog bath, dog nigger mauls groomer.
Time for open season no bag limit on these nigger murder K- 9 things.
Couldn't find story link because of overload involving " pitbull "

Thing people always forget with pitbulls is that there's no bad dogs, only bad owners.

The ONLY thing worse than niggers is pitbull owners .

found the nigger

Like niggers

Here's pitbull wrestlers full time job.
youtu.be/B5if_bJolT0
Tiger wrestling
We are all just pusses and faggots
Let's all kneel blm style before his greatness, and name our children in his honor oh Greek God Dogwresleous

>if i always show dominance to that lion. I should be fine right?
Not just show but be dominant but without weapons be can't dominate lions.

Dogs we can take on 1v1

not according to internet super man deus vult.

He merely walks up to the dog and the dog stops frogging out for just enough time to "lock his head up" HAHAHAHAHAH

soon as tough reaches for that dog, the dog is gonna clamp down on his fucking hand or arm, and deus vult is gonna get fucked up.

I despised pit bulls, but im not a fool and think it's easy to take one down either.

i guess the groomer didnt' lock it's head like deus vult would do HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Groomer was obvoiusly weak sauce and never dealt with dogs before. Even though he had 5 years experience with dogs before.

Why did I laugh?

Key to staying in charge of your pitbull is to ruthlessly dominate it. It has to know its place, i'd smack my pit girl in the face everytime she got in the trash or misbehaved. Any time it showed dog aggression or people aggression it got ruthlessly handled. All i'd have to do is giver her the "mean look" and puff out my arms and chest and id be enough to make her tail go between legs and put her ears down

it looks like the problems start when you have 2 of them. That women who got eaten by her pits recently and that baby in post above, as well as the lesbian who got attacked by those huge dogs zeus and hera, in all cases it was 2 dogs escalating one another. So unless you know your shit dont have 2 pits. IMO one dog is enough as is.

Would that be a grand maul seizure?

My dad trains pits the same way, you let them know real good and real hard who calls the shots.
Owned 2 when he was younger and now raising another shithead one, sweet dog but such an ass sometimes.

Lions are cats

seriously though as someone who broke up dog fights and had an extremely food aggressive black lab mix. if you can safely gain control of the head/jaws and keep the body under control there's not too much to worry about.

we need to have them attack soyboys and numales exclusively, then let's just let em into the streets

very true, pitbulls are very loving dogs and respectful. I bought my wife's song a pitbull last christmas and it thought him so many valuable lessons

its the owner not the breed

What the fuck man.

Well I've gave my chihuahua no abuse, plenty of exercise and expensive fucking food and it still bites the shit out of my hand every time I let it hang off the side of the couch.

It's a bad dog.

I know a guy. Former cop in Metro Nashville. He had to serve a warrant in East Nashville before the fucking hipsters started replacing the nogs. Pit lunged out as soon as they opened the door and clamped onto him. He did manage to kill it. Of course, he lost most of the function in his left arm due to massive nerve and muscle damage, but pit bulls are cuddly, amirite?

small dogs have manlet syndrome and are perma enraged

Anyone else see the logical fallacy?
He says "It's not breed, it's how they were raised." is wrong but has no idea how the dogs were raised.

This, Their entire world is just shoes and chair legs. they get vexed when they see things with faces

Lions kill less people than pitbulls.

Mine is giant baby but could fuck someone up she felt a threatened but thats why a muzzle when around New dogs or people I treat her like a loaded gun a responsibility some people are to dumb to handle

pitbulls have the same rights as dogs
lions dont have the same rights as cats

Why are pitbull owners so fucked up?

the difference is that you'll survive a small dog attack. pits will kill you.

>A pitbull needs a dominant owner who is not afraid or unable to assert himself and put the animal in its place.
Yeah, or they will randomly rip out the throats of the weakest members of your family, like the cruel hand of mother nature reaching out and touching you.

Why is this an argument for these dogs?

why would anyone keep a small child near any kind of dog unsupervised in the first place.

Training can literally be real world experience, you dumb fuck.

Lol 20-30 people killed per year by dogs. Millions of pitbulls in US. Factoring for retards who also choose to own pit bulls breed for fighting who again are also retards.

Not owning a pit because of a few retards is like not driving a Mustang because a few bozos crash theirs peeling out of a cars and coffee event.

>muh nigger dogs

lol

fuck off
this is now a kid disfigured because of pitbull niggers thread
you piece of shit

they're violent, low iq lunatics who actively revenge-fantasize about themselves or their ragebeasts inflicting grave physical harm on people who are even slightly skeptical of the kind and gentle breed of peace (who used to be nannies!)

their attitudes are functionally similar to a typical SJW but shitbull apologists have a more primal blood lust for some reason

pitbulls make up 80% of dog deaths
they're unstable
and the left love them - there's some sickness that makes them chose anything that is contrary to logic
that's why they need to be banned
If you paid $150,000 to run ads saying "pitbulls are dangerous and taking them near schools at start / end of day is wrong"
and you put people up inconspicuously counting dogs, there'll be a 9000% increase in pitbulls being walked outside schools at those times
THAT IS THE BIOLOGICAL REALITY OF WHAT WE ARE DEALING WITH
THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT HUMAN BY THE FULLEST DEFINITION OF THE TERM

It 'can' be. Real world experience however, is always real world experience 100% of the time. So seeing as how I am speaking from real world experience it seems your training is a step down.

mustangs have positive qualities to them. nigger bulls are absolutely worthless unless you lock them outside in your Newark row home's yard.

How the actual fuck did you manage to drag the left into this. Its fucking poor logic to say ohh animal rights activists are a bunch of shitty leftists reeeee the left pitbulls.

What's your solution banning pitbulls? Thats fucking leftists logic. We can own guns and we can own dogs because we dont want to live in a nanny state.

>mfw you literally have a Gadsden are are crying about people owning pitbull

are you fucking retarded. When I visit my familys farm i bring our pit with me incase of any animal attacks, they're rare but they do happen retard. Stop trying to ban everything you dont like fake libertarian.

You're right, man. Fuck. Pic unrelated.

>Implying my training hasn't lead to several real world experiences.

my wife's sons father comes over every friday and we all play with the pitbull as a family. we go to the park and the pitbull loves making friend with other dogs. people who hate pitbulls are illogical and stupid

why do trumpcucks like you always argue from emotions like little girls?

avma.org/KB/Resources/LiteratureReviews/Pages/The-Role-of-Breed-in-Dog-Bite-Risk-and-Prevention.aspx

>While breed is a factor, the impact of other factors relating to the individual animal (such as training method, sex and neutering status), the target (e.g. owner versus stranger), and the context in which the dog is kept (e.g. urban versus rural) prevent breed from having significant predictive value in its own right.

>prevent breed from having significant predictive value in its own right.
>prevent breed from having significant predictive value in its own right.
>prevent breed from having significant predictive value in its own right

I mean I agree pits are a more aggressive breed and that people should be careful around them, but fucking fake Gadsden meme flaggot crying that people are allowed to own them is fucking hilarious. If your dog mauls someone you're responsible end of story, same logic as if you accidentally shoot someone while hunting or cleaning your gun.

Jesus Christ. Pit Bull owners are probably the only thing worse than the actual fucking dogs themselves. Like fucking seriously, what the actual screaming fuck is wrong with these people?

Reminder that all >[CUTOFF TEXT] threads are slide threads. Sage and hide as usual.

Don't dogs panic when their masters have seizures? There was that French woman whose dog ate her face off when she passed out. She had a face transplant later.

Nice pic.

LIES

pit owner of 13 year old pitbull, never attacked anyone, never attacked other dogs at dog park. I think some of you are in fear of things because u watch too much news.

I have actually been bit by a 2 year old rottweiler and while it hurt like a bitch and my arm bone was throbbing for 3 days straight. I was fine.

And I did not sue the owner because I have integrity and character... I am not going to sue a guy for money(which is wack as fuck and people who cant make their own money resort to easy cash grabs) and get the dog put to sleep... the dog did his job protecting his home.

Depends if you know how to raise a dog or not.

its not all pitbull owners, its faggot leftist animal rights activists, the kind of people who treat their dogs like people and not dogs.

Dogs are fucking dogs, calling someone a dog is an insult, these people who treat them like children sicken me, and I have a pit. I treat it like a goddamn dog, if it acts up it get hit hard.

see funny how the only peer-reviewed evidence in this thread gets ignored by the cucks on Sup Forums.

fucking nasty critters are hard to kill too

hola! Nigger!

When will you niggers learn, black Lab is best dog.

>Pic related

Most niggers don't commit crimes tho.

Service dogs go through a rigorous training process and are screened for behavioral compatibility. That pitbull is an exception, not the rule.

psychologytoday.com/blog/canine-corner/201405/14-dog-breeds-blacklisted-insurance-companies
hmmm wonder why (((insurance companies))) would do that

That isn't "peer-reviewed evidence" you fucking cumguzzler. It's literally just meme-tier ((Science)) used to try and prove that "PIT BULLS EZ GUD. DEY DUNT DU NUFFIN". Fuck off and die, you inbred beast.

>This peer-reviewed summary has been prepared by the American Veterinary Medical Association Animal Welfare Division

kill yourself you raging cuck. do you and your girly little father jerk off while your mother gets banged by niggers?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10997153

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29245098

But you said it yourself - if you're not a fully grown, adequately strong man, who is assertive around the dog, a pit will fuck you up. If it grabs on to your neck before you even notice there's a problem then you will have serious problems even if you 'win'.

And now back in the real world, where there are women, kids, and nu-males, why the fuck would anyone defend Pitbulls?

"31 U.S. dog bite-related fatalities occurred in 2016. Despite being regulated in Military Housing areas and over 900 U.S. cities, pit bulls contributed to 71% (22) of these deaths. Pit bulls make up about 6% of the total U.S. dog population.3"
dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php

pitbulls are literally the nigs of dogs. dey good dogs

>he cant kill a small mammal

Seriously you faggots need to stop assuming everyone is a pussy like you.

I have martial arts backround and know that humans can break each others bones with a good kick so a dogs limbs would snap like a twig.

You could also choke it out or literally just tear its throat out.

We have rage too and are far stronger and smarter if you are in fair shape.

Why doesn't this have more replies to it

you said evidence, that says summary. the nigger bull apologist propaganda gives no info on their research or how they controlled the factors they claimed to, you just linked it because it makes you feel good about your violent nigger rodent.

I am too a slave to the bad dogs/owners. My mother owns a small farm with horses and goats and there on the property she had great Pyrenees at his old age always a good boy roaming the fence-line of anything. But of all things to take his life was the neighbors behind us' pit-bull and boxer. I ended up seeing the two pinning him down and I couldn't get to my rifle fast enough to get to them before they left, he unfortunately died of his injuries that night. Told the neighbor behind us, (mexicans) to tie their dogs or if they don't I would kill them. I saw them one time 3 months getting close to the goat pen which had about 7 goats in it and as soon as they saw me they ran away. Haven't seen those two since.

Now a week ago I saw a german shepherd who is owned to the neighbor leftward/next to the property, where we had a new horse was prancing around, if you let a dog into your place they will get used to it and feel like its okay, since he wasn't doing anything but sniffing around I shot it with a bb gun, like a red ryder one to spook it, it ran away quickly and back to its owners land. 5 days two mother finds one of her goats being mauled by two german shepherds, one at its neck and one at its behind. She shot the one at the neck but it wasn't a kill shot and it ran back limping away. The goat unfortunately died too. Called cops and made the report, neighbors aren't there that day. Next day she could hear someone call the names of what she presumed the dogs, then she could see the one I shot with a bb gun tied up, but the one she shot was missing. Still couldn't get a hold of anyone there, I presume it was some Mexicans too.

Cont.

the entire fucking thing is cited with all references (50+ of them) listed at the bottom. the data is also summarized in a table at the bottom. there is also that someone else posted.

no wonder trumpcucks like you are unemployable vermin, holy shit. id imagine your parents are ashamed of you, but they are probably trashy sacks of shit just like you. SAD.

> So unless you know your shit

This is the problem, most people don't. A lot of people cannot even train their own dogs to cover all of the basic obedience rules. And I'm talking about docile dependent type breeds, let alone high aggression, high prey drive working dogs. A lot of people cannot keep their dogs from jumping on furniture, eating garbage and pissing on floors, let alone having enough presence to mean mug a raging pit into submission. The issue people have with these dogs is that normies and retards get these high maintenance dogs and expect them to act like a lab with enough 'love'. 'Love' ain't going to do shit to a I'll trained, under stimulated dog when it sees something it likes (or doesn't) move around in a stimulating fashion. And the average person won't be able to alpha the fucker either because of physics and the simple fact they they are weak minded/willed bitches.

I don't care if some farmer in the middle of nowhere has them to protect his land. I don't care if trained professionals use them for one thing or another. I do not think these dogs should be available to the general populace unless whoever is getting the thing has proof they have the resources (time, training, ability to control) to handle these toddler shredders. INB4, its my right to own whatever dog I want. Its my right to own whatever gun I want too, with the proper licenses, training and other such qualifications. And I control what that gun does at all times. A gun doesn't decide your neighbors kids look tasty and chase after them one day. And I don't want Stacey from the gardening club or Tyrone who can't even feed his kids to have a little weapon on legs with no means to control it.

PItbull-type breeds are idiot dogs. They're clumsy, not particularly bright and all they give a shit about is that you love them. You can beat the fuck out of a pitbull dog and all it will do is wonder what it did wrong and then come back to you 10 minutes later wanting your approval again.

This, along with the fact they're generally extremely loyal and strong, is why niggers and thugs train them to be attack dogs. In the vast majority of cases, a pitbull is only aggressive if its owner has trained it to be aggressive or has been such a weak fuck that it started asserting itself as alpha.

Yes there are some cases where pitbulls will turn and attack you and possible kill you, but that's the same with literally every animal on the fucking planet. Your sweet 8 year old daughter's brain could snap in ten minutes and she could stab you with a fucking kitchen knife, but that doesn't mean you're going to accuse all little girls of that crime.

TL;DR while there's a very small chance that any dog (or animal) will attack you at any time, most of the time pitbulls are only nigger tier dogs if niggers train them to be.

>peer reviewed summary
try again, nerd. keep flicking your nigger bull's knot you complete brainlet.