Black American anons

Daily reminder that we are all we have.

White Americans hate us, Europeans hate us, Arabs hate us, asians hate us, Africans hate us, so on and so forth.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iI5PxGCYO6s

>that victimisation complex
Actually the real reason for hate. Stop seeking free shit by telling everyone you feel they hate you.

Only idiots hate. No we want you to succeed man. Problem is to do that you have to drop the victim mentality, stop voting for the same party every time(because clearly they have done fuck all to help you), change your culture so your heroes aren’t criminal propagandists etc...

>implying we vote
Only our women vote, and hivemind like.

Black males tend to be individualistic to a fault.

>White Americans hate us, Europeans hate us, Arabs hate us, asians hate us, Africans hate us, so on and so forth.

We don't hate you, we hate what you've become. Get off your asses and make something of yourselves, fix up your communities, and for the love of God stop with all the fucking crime. Do that we welcome you in this Society. Don't do that, and will continue to look at you as subhumans. It's up to you, not us.

Well you should vote. Show these vile politicians you mean business. No more welfare state to keep you suppressed and reliant on them. Remember divide and conquer is a very powerful tactic for a reason. If we were united the elites would be truly fucked.

Understanding that you have legit enemies=/= victim mentality

The worst thing a person can do is be ignorant to the existence of legit haters and enemies.

Honestly we don't care if people like us or not. The op is a call to be more insular.

Yeah but your true enemies aren’t who you think they are at all.

I know the Jews. But that doesn't mean other types of people are our friends.

A single stick is easily broken, but together we could form a mighty faggot.

>White Americans hate us, Europeans hate us, Arabs hate us, asians hate us, Africans hate us, so on and so forth.

If everyone hates you maybe they hate you for a reason.

Same thing with jews.

They're jealous.

Nah. Don’t think of it as white vs black, think of it as rich vs poor. They keep us oppressed and divided lest we challenge them, and most likely surpass them.

You're not wrong, but there are nuances.

Bump

How do we stop this degeneracy?

>divide and conquer

(((GEE.TXT)))

Nah, I don't hate blacks, only niggers.

fuck off nigger

>Daily reminder that we are all we have.
toppest kek muh negro, this is literally the black mentality in this country to a fucking T

blacks are the ones most fucked over by other blacks by far
>niggers kill other niggers by the thousands
>niggers shit up "dey hood" with drugs and crime
>nigger babies have to sleep in bathtubs because of other niggers
>niggers grow up fatherless because of other niggers
>niggers store looted and burned down by other niggers
>niggers grow up blaming their problems on whitey because another rich nigger preacher/president told them to

grow the fuck up nigga, whites have done evil shit but you can't even comprehend how much has been done through welfare and government programs by the white man to try to help the negro, and still the negro lives in poverty and crime.

It ain't the white man keeping niggas down today. It's other fucking niggers doing that.

I am aware that nobody treats black people as bad as other black people. I'm also aware of the damage lefty policies have done. I'm not some BLM faggot.

I just think that it is necessary for the smarter among us to know they are not alone, even though it can be an profoundly isolating experience.

I'm wonder why...

Go back to Africa and make good stereotypes

Not all blacks are niggers, but nobody likes niggers and too many blacks act like niggers

AYO
>drops out of school at 15
WE
>has three children with different women out of wedlock
IZ
>sells drugs to other younger blacks while still collecting food stamps and welfare "cuz the struggle real"
DA
>gets 40 years in prison for a a rape/murder - plea bargains down to 30 for confessing to a separate murder case
VICTIMS

When everyone is telling you in words and actions that you're the problem, this means
>you're the problem.

Well it sounds like you're on the right path brother. Like others have said, most whites don't even hate blacks we just want to see them succeed more as a group so they stop causing problems for everybody.

Discovering the work of Tom Sowell was my first redpill many years ago and I would probably kill myself if I couldn't listen to Charley Pride anymore so I actually am thankful for a lot of the contributions of negros to this country.

But fuck peanut butter and fuck obama

Have you ever been able to, or felt the desire to, become friends with any white men? Would you still prefer racial isolation if you were accepted into white middle class America? You seem to be a black intellectual, and not of the "muh pineal gland, muh melanin" veriety. There is no reason to believe that middle class white people will automatically hate you because of your skin color alone.