How the fuck nordcucks can even compared to this?

How the fuck nordcucks can even compared to this?
How the fuck icecoons can even reach Romans and Greeks to the slighest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_9i1a4g0GwY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-figure_pottery
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals?utm_source=newsfromscience&utm_medium=facebook-text&utm_campaign=thegreeks-14489
thesun.co.uk/news/1837590/british-women-are-travelling-to-the-calais-jungle-to-have-sex-with-migrants-and-some-have-multiple-partners-in-a-day/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

have you compared italy and greece to the nordic countries lately?

oh, and the romans and greeks were described as milky-skinned and blonde-haired.

they cant reach culture,gastronomy and art like we did

>the romans and greeks were described as milky-skinned and blonde-haired.
WE

>like WE did

You mean like the Italians did

>oh, and the romans and greeks were described as milky-skinned and blonde-haired

yes can't you see their milk skin and blonde hair?

the meds are diverse in eye and hair colour in winter yes everyone is milky-skinned, in summer you have the dumb tan culture

everyone in the Mediterranean did it in its own ways

wrong

>flag

nice try mohammad

you just proved me right, i didn't said everyone was blonde and blue eyed like the memes, i said they are diverse, which means all colours are present

there are some many errors in this map, I think it's been made in china

>memeflag posts a random unsourced picture of some brown people with a relevant filename

boy you sure showed me. Might as well chuck all this ancient literature from ancient rome and greece that specifically states they were fairskinned and lighthaired out the window. I'm not even saying it to pretend like their achievments are related to me at all, I'm not actually that pathetic that I have to go full we wuzzing, its just hilarious how consistently this is denied by present-day mongrelized mediterraneans.

No I just took a snapshot of the maximum extent

Watch
youtube.com/watch?v=_9i1a4g0GwY

>unsourced picture of some brown people with a relevant filename
>flag

typical braindead arab who can't use google.Back to your caliphate ahmed

Back then Greek and Romans were Celtic people. Now many are lazy half cast turks and arabs

The Ancient Greeks were blond haired blue eyes... bump

>How the fuck nordcucks can even compared to this?
poo detected

they can't
and they know it

weeeeeeee

>nordic countries lately
you mean Ivory Coast?

your women seem to disagree

cool look up "british empire" on the internet for a good answer

Rome was great when it believed in gods, not God... It was subverted by hooknose and descended into chaos.... sound familiar

lasted less than 300 years
also
>anglos
>nordic

It was actually germanic tribes
germans have been fucking europe up since antiquity

i get youre baiting, but.. why would an arab insist that greeks and romans were white and not black?

also en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-figure_pottery

>british
>nordic

wew lad

DAS RITE

And then you zoom out

ohh you sound mad.Did i hit a nerve ahmed?

Sorry to ruin your wet fantasy
>sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals?utm_source=newsfromscience&utm_medium=facebook-text&utm_campaign=thegreeks-14489

>MUH HEIGHT
sounds familiar
what other race brags about a characteristic of their body... hmmmm

That was the straw that broke the back, but they became cucked. It was also feminism, they started letting woman and jews/ Christians rule, who were sympathetic to the barbarians.... The government also ruined the economy by messing with the currency... Christanity back fired on the J's but it was one of their regular subversion schemes

WE

and then the end comes

tbf he said ancient greeks and romans not minoans and mycenaeans

DAS RITE

Greeks are BLACK not wh*te

Not niggers/arabs/turks and asians that's for sure.

idk, how can it?

Point exactly, only in illusion does he win

this

The Romans were Nordic, though.

>hurrr north European girls love meds durrr
You do know they don’t go to Greece/Spain/Cyprus etc to fuck dirt poor 5ft3” tall spics and gr**ks right? They go to have sex with other north/west European tourists while drinking cheap alcohol that Greeks wouldn’t even be able to afford

maybe you should call those tall strong men for help then (which you fetishize) kek

WE

>Gets btfo
>B-but muh Refugee articles

>jews/christians rule
there was no christianity (thrown to the lions) and the jews were enslaved
germans caused the donwfall of the roman empire
germans are subhuman

>Not niggers/arabs/turks

but i can see a swedish flag right there

in the case of your girls no, they prefer somalians

The Roman empire was a culture wrecking, race destroying, language exterminating piece of shit.

Because forget Musliniggers, the real battle to be fought right now is between northern Europe and southern Europe.

Your damage control is shittier than your testosterone levels
can't find another explanation on why you allow this

nation of cowards

You sure showed me boy. No i'm pro EU and love jews or some shit

Older descriptions like this are always comparative. Yes, italians/greeks/southern euros are milky skinned and light haired... when compared to the other peoples of the ancient world in north africa, egypt, persia, etc.

It's the same way europeans from thousands of years ago would describe the moors across the mediterannean in north africa as dark-skinned. They mean dark compared to our own white skin. They don't mean the berbers and arabs were literally niggers.

“Even as when the lord of fair-haired Hera lighteneth, what time he maketh ready”
- [Homer, Iliad 750 B.C]

“But golden-haired Demeter sat there apart from all the blessed gods and stayed, wasting with yearning for her deep-bosomed daughter.”
- [Hesoid ; Hymn to Demeter ; 700 B.C]

“Let her gather the older women on the Acropolis, at bright-eyed Athene’s shrine:
unlock the doors of the sacred temple, and lay on the knees of golden-haired Athene”
- [Homer , Iliad ; 750 B.C]

“But to us, Apollo, splendid in your golden hair, grant in your own contests”
- [Pindar, Odes ; 472 B. C]

“Never, never, Lady Artemis, golden-haired child of Zeus, may I endure that slavery.”
- [Euripides, Phoenician woman ; 411 B.C]

“this new deity Dionysus, a sorcerer, a conjuror from the Lydian land, fragrant in hair with golden curls”
- [Euripides, Bacchae ; 405 B.C]

“Aphrodite smiled upon the lovers, her yellow tresses received the tiring that was due to them”
- [Valerius Flaccus, Argonautica]

“First he [Hercales] cleared the grove of Zeus of a lion, and put its skin upon his back, hiding his yellow hair in its fearful tawny gaping jaws.”
- [Euripides , Heracles 416 BCE]

“Our people who saw it, when they carried fair-haired Rhadamanthus to visit Tityus”
- [Homer, Odyssey ; 750 B.C]

"Men say that you [Achilles] are son to noble Peleus [grandson of Zeus], and that your mother is Thetis, fair-haired daughter of the sea ."
- [Homer Liad , 750 B.C]

Athena speaks: “I will begin by disguising you [Odysseus] so that no human being shall know you; I will cover your body with wrinkles; you shall lose all your yellow hair; As she spoke Athena touched him with her wand and took away all his yellow hair.
- [Homer , odyssey ; 750 B.C]

“Breast, cheek, and golden hair! ah, how grievous you have found Helen”
- [Euripides, Iphigenia in Aulis, 410 B.C]

They can compare per capita
They can compare taking geography and soil into consideration
>Confederate flag
You're a Brazilian monkey, aren't you?

>Swedistan,Norwaistan
vs
>Spain,Italy,Greece,France

Med nations can conquer the nords anytime they want son

TURK BLOODED MEDS BTFO

>unironically we wuzing
This board should just be wiped out.

France is not a med nation.

This can't be true. The part on professors is too on the nose.

Southern France isn't considered Mediterranean?

nah it's fine
there are hundreds lurking in every thread
snowcoons are just digging their own graves

actually they already did that with immigration, they won't exist in 20 years lmao

>Empire made of dirt and shitskins
You tell me, Muhammad al bin Brittanistani.

No it's not, most of southern france has nothing to do withthe med, open A history book

“for he knew in his heart that golden-haired Menelaus would win, since he was greatest of the Achaeans.”
- [Homer Iliad ; 750 B.C]

“For he lay in idleness among the ships in wrath because of the fair-haired girl Briseïs”
- [Homer, Iliad ; 750 B.C]

"Son of Alexibias, the fair-haired Graces flare about you.”

“Aiakos wears the wreath luxuriant with flowers, the gift of the fair-haired Graces.”
- [Pindar, pythian ; 472 B. C.]

King Priam speaks: “Now I see all the bright-eyed Achaeans whom I know well.”

King Priam speaks: “But those forces then were fewer than these bright-eyed Achaeans."
- [Homer Iliad ; 750 B.C]

“Thereafter they were the high lords of the fair-haired Danaans;”
- [Pindar, Odes ; 472 B. C.]

''Of hair yellow, locks a little curling... skin delicate, complexion like roses''
- [Varia Historia, xii. 1]

The Greek tryrant ruler Dionysius I of Syracuse (d. 367 B.C) had yellow hair and freckles - [Val. Max. i. 7. 6].

“They affirm likewise that Alexander Son of Philip was of a neglectful beauty: For his hair curled naturally, and was yellow.”
- [Claudius Ælianus , Varia Historia XII ; 200 C.E]

“Once in (spacious) Sparta the blonde daughters of the Lacedaemonians sang a song such as this.”
- [Bacchylides , Dithyrambs ; 470 B.C ]

“Berenice's Hair, which, from her glorious head, Fulgent in brightness afar...the consecrate spoils shed by a blond-hued head”
- [Valerius Catullus, Carmina ; 84 B.C]

“Pray thee , bid the red haired Critias do what his father commands him.”
- [Aristotle , Rhetoric ; 367 B.C.]

“..of such noble sort is the flaxen-haired prince that is throne in these level plains...
farewell, Lord Ptolemy; and I will speak of thee as of other demi-gods..”
- [Theocritus, Idylls ; 270 B.C]

>WE
is the only appropriate way to reply to nordicists. Don't fall for their jewish tricks, they are not here to discuss but to shitpost.

>this can't be true
it is true

thesun.co.uk/news/1837590/british-women-are-travelling-to-the-calais-jungle-to-have-sex-with-migrants-and-some-have-multiple-partners-in-a-day/

>inb4 b-but north was c-cold

Imagine being so inferior that you unironically want to steal another peoples history and pretend it's your own history.

You guys are literally no different than niggers going ''WE WUZ DA REAL KANGZ UP N EGYPT N SHEEEIT NIGGA'' or ''muh dick muhfuka''. For people claiming to be the übermensch you sure act like one pathetic bunch.

See

well this is the explanation
it delayed evolution

nords are literally less evolved

Shitskin meds on suicide watch.

>Having land in Africa
> Pretending that any contact with niggers can be beneficial
That's why they failed, you know. Even using niggers as slaves is detrimental because women and pussies feel bad for them, eventually free them, and let them live along humans.

Italy is doing very well economically, piss off faggot i literally dont know any products from your nonentity country

>Rameses died 90 years old
>implying a 90 year old dude can have natural blonde hair

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH

they export oil and gas and invented cheese slicer
truly gods among men

Are nords human?

>pointing out facts is we wuzzing

>some people who lived in the area had dark features

woah wee what a surprise.

wtf i'm so jelly now

I've never seen a cheese slice in my life.

Maybe tinned fish that smells as putrid vagina mold that only snowniggers eat

Sorry cumskin
science confirms that you are lesser beings

>dominating pajeets abos and niggers vs dominating europe
woah yeah you roasted these romans fuck how can they ever recover?
btw don't you have some afghan ranchers or vietnamese farmers to lose a war to?

Why did they leave all the blue parts

You don't know how to read a map about genetics thats for sure

Nordic architecture looks more comfy i give them that.

WUZ