If jews really are in charge of our destiny- how do they do it?

If jews really are in charge of our destiny- how do they do it?

One thing I hate is people not taking responsibility for their own actions. Blacks blame everything bad happening to them on whites, some women blame it on men- but most of you guys blame a lot of your faults and hardships on the jews- and I want to know why and how?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zeMZGGQ0ERk
youtube.com/watch?v=3pxb5evR-vc
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=20Ov0cDPZy8
youtube.com/watch?v=GGwkAotRyqE
youtu.be/SHlRtGqFODc?t=4m8s
youtube.com/watch?v=6a31EWN7vKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/watch?v=UqwmSTKH3F8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Cube
youtube.com/watch?v=rQmIPK7DQh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was bug sprayed five times goy. Never forget.

Blacks and whites are actually complaining about the same thing. Most blacks think jews are white. Soon as enough of them are woke we can fix the jewish problem together.

Money. Everyone has a price, pyramidal governments make it easy to buy the top tiers.

Blacks need to know.

Look, all I want is a debt free, well paying society with low taxes.
But the kikes control the banks, making your country get in debt, bring fucking spics and Arabs to keep the wages at minimum and tax 1/3 of your income...
Gas the banks

Jews control society with Their Money & Banks.
(((Bankers))) enslave us with debt.
(((Globalists))) prefer Niggers, Mudslimes & Beaners as their obedient Slaves.

>A city, its realtors, and renters and inhabitants decides it doesn't want non-whites living there
>Jewish lawyers and "activists" attack you publicly until you let them in

It's that simple.

who did this? who made USA non-white? protip: it was white male christians, not jews

pic related is Sup Forums in a nutshell

subversion. they replaced our identity with culture of guilt.

It was a (((certain type))) of white male Christians.

see > youtu.be/zeMZGGQ0ERk

the jews will hang from lamp posts once their illusion of equality is dismantled.

it was the kind of white male christian that says europe needs to take in more muslims

I have a feeling you’re going to say the other J word, but why would the group Hitler based the Nazi hierarchy off and got support from be trying to exterminate whites? It seems like a total 180.

(((Schweizer))) is shilling for the (((choosen people))), Oy vey Bergjudentheorie is true.

what are you gonna say next? that it was jews who made you indians shit on streets?

it is a matter of stupidity. not everyone who supports bad political decisions wants to exterminate us whites. the large majority of them are just plain stupid. that's why the world would be a better place if everyone below IQ 120 or 130 would die

>tfw to smart too accept white genocide that is perpetrated by jewish led groups

You are the most intelligent person on the world!

yeah I am too smart to believe in retarded fake conspiracies

now shoo shoo poojeet. dont you have to make a sacrifice to the toilet witch or something?

BASED JEWS THEY DINDU NUFFIN THEY BE GOOD CHOSEN PEOPLE

I agree people need to be responsible for themselves but the problem here what is available. You can only achieve what it is possible to achieve within the framework you have to work with. Here is the problem, most people that figure out what is going on are garbage and work to help the kikes because they don't give a fuck about anything but themselves so they work to benefit from it. Then you have the people that care., the ones that are compassionate seeing their countries and people destroyed and want to stop it. You see these are very fundamentally different things. The kikes use the low IQ idiots and feele feels women to destroy the nation and overwhelm the people that actually care and give a fuck about their nation and people. I don't blame anyone for my personal situation, but I do blame them for what is going on around me. This world could be beautiful and amazing but there are sick, sick demonic people that destroy it for greed and sport, and I will die trying to destroy these fucks if I have to so don't get in our fucking way or we will mow you down too cool?

actually a lot of blacks are woke on the JQ it is whites that are retarded about it, namely Christcuck half wits
youtube.com/watch?v=3pxb5evR-vc

>look how smart I am
>ha ha look guys I am smart I watch rick and morty

fucking kill yourself kike you are a useful idiot same as the rest of the goy you don't know shit and have nothing to gain you are working for your own slavery same as everyone else, you will never learnt he mysteries, never unlock the secrets

Agreed.

Christianity is basically Classical era liberalism designed to give weak, submissive losers who cant handle reality revenge against a strong society by corrupting it from inside and making everyone as weak as them.

Christianity wasn't the only reason Rome fell, but it certainly had a hand in it.

Christianity seems to have domesticated many Europeans to the point where they have little to no functional survival instincts left and rely on lies told by the church to give them guidance because they just cant think through things or process the world for themselves.

I would argue that modern SJW liberals are of the same genetic stock as the Christian Zionist bible thumpers on the right, they were just raised by a different form of feel-good utopian fantasy cult.

Some of us just want to go to work, be productive, take care of our families and not have to worry about our nations being undermined by jewish influence promoting unrestricted/unlimited immigration into our countries and wars which support the Jewish state. Fuck the kikes, hope to see them burn in my lifetime.

You are right on the money have some pasta bro, do you want to the whole story all the secrets?

The Jews created the Torah to create a slave race of superstitious half wits, a book telling them knowledge is evil and anyone trying to teach them anything is Pagan and evil. Lol Pagan simply means educated in the ancient world. The Romans saw what they did, and thought hey this works great a book we can give to people about a zombie space Jew that tells them to work as good slaves and pay their taxes (give unto Caesar what is his), not to pursue any wealth (easier to pass a camel through the eye of a needle), and be meek and meager in this life and you will be rewarded in the next. The Bible is a way to make you a good slave, a good goy. But it also coded so the sharp can find the real answers in the bible and become part of the priestly class, who can do research and study all day in their white collar lifestyle while the dumb goy plow the fields and do the hard labor to support them. Let me explain, 12 tribes of Israel, 12 squared is 144, which is the first digital root of 9 in the Fibonacci sequence. The holy trinity is 3,6,9 where 9 is the God head. 9 is the Alpha and the Omega the beginning and the end, the vortex. Also the mark of the beast is 666, the digital sum equals 18 the digital sum of it is 9. The atomic number of Carbon is 666, carbon is the glue of our reality we are carbon based life forms. 9 is the ether the glue. The bible is a science book of ancient knowledge of our ancestors the Atlanteans, and before you say w/e about this being silly this can be proven conclusively and I do on my channel. Saturn is the father of the Gods, Jupiter is his son, what is Jupiter? You guessed it the messiah. Kronos is the name of Saturn in Greek who is his son? Zeus, JeZeus starting to see the big picture?

the bible is a cipher only the initiated can read I can show you what is really in it if you want, but it will not be quick or easy, it is something that takes people a ;lifetime to learn and understated but I have streamlined it for those searching

Use of shabbos goy. That's the main way Jews are allowed to operate. I've worked with Jews they really aren't anything like Sup Forums imagines them to be. They're actually pretty cringey... like robotic. They have a really hard time talking to people outside of their circle. They are pretty awkward. But here's the truth: they're more redpilled than we are. Do you get that? They know and even believe in the same shit we do the main difference is they use this knowledge to pursue their own domination over the goyim. They're creating a herd society that can be easily phased out once the proper technology is in place.

the shit's chess, it ain't checkers

bingo, they are already chemically sterilizing us again I will offeryou what I offered other user, I can show you everything. Knowledge is power my friend without it you are powerless, I can show things you can't even imagine exist, you have no idea what they are hiding or how deep the deception goes, no one does

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history

my snownigga. thanks for the links

go here start with the playlists, ancient knowledge is best to start with
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

fair warning you can never go back

I don't sleep anymore. For me, it's already too late to turn back. Thank you.

Jews infiltrated our major institutions- schools, universities, media, and most recently our business sector- following the political philosophy of Antonio Gramsci. It's devious, nonviolent though destructive, and intentioned.

Western man has been doing this dance with Jews for thousands of years. Jews are winning the current battle but they won't win the war.

It's amazing how seemingly incapable they are of learning from history. Their fear of white men is inevitably going to get their race wiped from the gene pool entirely. White men are more capable and more savage.

The time of the Jew is rapidly fading...

yw, perhaps this will bring solace then brother, when you find the truth, well all I can say is when you see the illusion and tear down the layers it is both liberating and horrifying, but you will find your way brother there are always others looking for you same a you are looking for them, don't be afraid, free will, you can't save those not willing to save themselves, it is their karma you can only transcend yourself brother
youtube.com/watch?v=20Ov0cDPZy8

I don't blame em at all for my shit, a lack of personal responsibility is degenerate

God speed user, you're a great guy. Thanks so much.

the eternal struggle as the fuhrer called it. You will how amazing this existence is, they try to make you think this is mundane world and a mundane life it is anything but it is so magical and indescribable, we are luminous beings having a human experience, this life is only a second in eternity your soul and your journey is yours, your destiny is yours alone never let them steal it from you
youtube.com/watch?v=GGwkAotRyqE

You are loved, we are one piece in an infinite puzzle, it is full of stars, we are all connected this is what the kikes will never understand, the teachings were not for them they were never meant too

Do the Jews really believe that humans were created by aliens?

While some people are gifted with a starting advantage in life, to whatever extent that may be, it's true that you are largely responsible for where you end up in life.

Sometimes there can be some bad luck, like if you are injured in a freak accident or get cancer at an early age, or whatever...

But, the truth is that you make hundreds of little decisions every day, and the sum of these decisions steer you in a direction.

Lots of little shitty decisions means that you will likely get a shitty outcome in life.

Conversely, lots of little good decisions will likely steer you to success.

If you ever consider yourself to be a victim, or you think life is unfair, then you will likely lose in life.

Nobody owes you anything. Life can be hard sometimes. It is what it is but it is up to you to make the most of your circumstances.

Also, there is no destination, only a journey. You will face triumph and disaster over and over again until you die.

Take my advice if you want success in your life...

t. Reasonably successful old-fag (in the 98th plus percentile)

I don't blame the Jews for my own shortcomings. I blame the masses for their severe lack of brains, and I blame the Jews for further weakening the white race/civilization by taking advantage of this through the media.

We all are to blame for our society's deterioration. I think very few Sup Forumsacks genuinely blames Jews for everything, like niggers always do with whites. But whites have already been demonized and played scapegoat for literally all the world's problems, so the JQ needs more exposure to the normies.

Oh look it's another 1 post slide thread.
>Hurr you're just like the niggers that don't take responsibility for your actions
>Hurr it's white people fault that the government that we elected ruined the country forever by lying about job shortages and bringing in millions of pakis
>Hurr it's white peoples fault that 320 years ago a puppet monarch sold the entire economy of the country to kike bankers for some money to buy boats, and these bankers can hold it to ransom to control the entire country
>Hurr it's white peoples fault that the media is made up entirely of kikes that push ideals that ruin society
>Hurr it's white peoples fault that kikes look out for their own and hire eachother before anyone else, give kikes straight A's in university and scheme constantly

No one is blaming anyone for our own fuck ups Shlomo, white people don't do that shit and you know it

Well who were the Polarians? What he Vedas call the pal giants and the book Enoch call the Nephilim and the Babylonians called the Annunaki? Hard to say, doesn't really matter in the end anyway because this is all some kind of simulation anyway this can be proven conclusively the universal is mental no one will understand any of this without a lot of knowledge however it will never make sense to you

You sound like a boomer
>When life is hard you've got to look it in the eye and say, yeah I'll ride that thing.
youtu.be/SHlRtGqFODc?t=4m8s
That's how your advice sounds to me

I can show you the code of the matrix if you want, you will understand it's significance but you won't fully understand it

37, not quite a boomer. I do despise boomers in general though...

But I have built 3 successful businesses from nothing.

Lived below my means throughout my 20s and early 30s.

Rented a house until a few years ago.

Never wasted money on frivolous shit.

Never got into debt, except for my university degrees (chem eng / chemistry).

Plastic People looked down on me for a long time.

Now I pay cash for everything.

Now I fly business to Europe (I have a bad back)

You shouldn't assume things. Also, when you do make assumptions you should be careful not to act on them. You always verify things first, or you will get burnt often...

Yeah, I was looking into the 3-6-9 thing a while back. Everything = 9 or something like that. I didn't understand it's significance, but it was eye opening. So do we live in a computer simulation?

Yes but this is multi layered and complex to explain try these again, you will understand their significance but probably will not fully grasp their meaning
youtube.com/watch?v=6a31EWN7vKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/watch?v=UqwmSTKH3F8

Okay, I'll check them out. Thanks.

>black cube
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Cube

>black cube of saturn

youtube.com/watch?v=rQmIPK7DQh8

SCL is a real trip, jesus.

>(((They))) establish the (illegal) Federal Reserve System in 1918-19
>Gradualing uncouple the dollar from gold
>money is now backed by debt
>(((They))) can print infinite money through the fiat banking system.
>use it to buy politicians in America and abroad
>bought politicians establish their own central banks in their country
>fiance all of their subversive projects by having the goyim pay for it.

the thing is i don't think Sup Forums is really an echo chamber. people here disagree over everything all the time. even on the trump threads. i truly believe this place is the last bastion of free thought.

Of course external factors effect a persons life you idiots.