One of the comfiest movies ever, a fact that is

One of the comfiest movies ever, a fact that is.

>there will be no proper anime adaptation or new movie

Jesus triggers me.

It makes met think about inquisition. Narrow minded catholics that hate gays. Guy outside my house that is potentially dangerous lunatic.

FUCK CHRISTIANITY

>FUCK CHRISTIANITY
fedoraguy.jpg

Wow, that guy looks like Johnny Depp!

Fedora wearing homosexual detected.

The whole thing is best suited to a movie format in the first place.
Or some form of concise story.
Because boy does the manga get boring once it starts to exhaust the first batch of good jokes and the second bunch of not-as-good jokes.

Hah, fuck you mormons. When will you realize how ridiculous you are. Have fun in your claustrophobic societies being molested by priests bitches.

youre just mad because atheism has no god.

Is the manga even translated?

It has an official release here in France.
And the traduction is actually really good.
I gave up after five volumes because it started to get repetitive, and now I think there are 14 volumes at least

>traduction
hurr
translation

>Narrow minded catholics that hate gays.
oh fuck off faggot.

homosexuality is a mortal sin
it's never too late to repent for your evil ways

>tfw no english release

You are just mad, because there is no God!

If you were Christian or Muslim you should kill yourselves.
Also to stay on topic, I hate this anime for making Buddhism and Christianity seem like they would get along. Hell no. It is in bible that thou shalt not have reverence for another form of religious belief that is why your pope is a heretic catholics!

To be fair, it must be fucking hell to translate since it's full of references and puns, and the price to pay for that is either linguistic and cultural translation of puns (which they did for the french version) or direct translations and a couple decades pages to explain them.
There is also a spanish localization, I'd be curious to see how it managed to go through but I can't into tapasese

>butthurt former-protestant still thinks the worship-of-the-pope meme is real

i get the feeling you are just trolling....but i am not sure

Soon.
comfy-guy.jpg