White people with black hair, what’s the consensus Sup Forums?

White people with black hair, what’s the consensus Sup Forums?

Do they have a place in a white nation-state?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MVz-1DOQBxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get rid of the meme flag, fuck's sake

No, they will be transported.

No such thing. Only native people, or Asian people have black hair. Everything else is dark brown or dyed.

jump off a cliff loser

why are anglos always so salty. realizing you helped the jews ruin europe?

white with black hair thats a bonus in my book.

Girls with black hair are crazy.

What else? Must be a shock to realized it's their fault.

Kill the men, breed the women

the consensus is MUH DICK

Obsessing over hair or eye color is a divide and conquer tactic. If the blood is pure, and they act in a way that reflects well upon their countryman, they are our brother.

If she is that pale, then it's okay.

not black

What is that abomination. Do burgers really like ths ?

At least we had a lasting effect on our world for good or ill, what has your Ruski-Scandinavian Muttland ever produced? Bjork?

Sweet surrender, yes, they’re in the white race.

very pretty imo
i fell for a girl with dark brown (almost black) hair and brown eyes, but pale skin, she contrast is beautiful, shes very pretty bug she ignores uhhh

Nope, Caucasians can have both white skin and black hair at the same time.

you see it a fair bit in northern parts of scotland

No such thing unless they dyed it.

aesthetic

one of my family has black hair(no dye) also they're pale so it's not like they're shitskin(past being slav) or something

>white people with black hair
Only a 56%er could be this retarded

Yes. Unfortunately vid-related married a Mexican.
youtube.com/watch?v=MVz-1DOQBxA

All I care about is removing the majority of Sub-saharan and Australiod genes from the population. Then a world-wide Eurasian government minarchist at every level.

I'm white with jet black hair. 98.9% Irish. Am I a true kang? Descended from the African settlers of Ireland?

Don't be stupid, white people can have jet black hair and blue eyes, see Paul Ryan etc

White is a person with deep European ancestry. I don't really care what hair he has.

Volvo. That's far more than any anglo could ever hope to achieve

Only naturally blondes with bright eyes (blue or green) are whites. The rest have to be gassed, no exception.

You didn't do shit. You're useless NEET taking credit for what others did.

goth girls

Is it truly jet black or is it just very dark brown that looks black most of the time?

Black haired girls are legit crazy. The silent types. Fuck on first date types...Sup Forums will never know.

Paul Ryan’s hair is unusually dark, but you can see in proper lighting that it’s clearly not jet black.

I'd tap that ass for a few days, before I disposed of it in the ovens

Monkey roots, you will gassed.

Her kid photos confirm she has natural black hair.

Bjork is from Iceland you actual retard. At least we were on the right side. Your country can be partially blamed for the whole destruction of Europe.

As a kid it was dark purple-ish then it got very dark.
When you shine a light on it doesn't even reflect/get gray

So you'd gas this

I know several pale white people with green eyes and black hair, myself being one. I met a girl with the same features and we banged the piss out of each other because neither of us had ever seen another human so beautiful.

Jewess?

Then I guess it really is black. Is that unusual in Bulgaria?

They're hot as fuck usually. Could be my goth side desires though. Still, it's all good.

Black hair is not the problem. The actual problem are dark eyes which automatically drop a female to a 5 imo. Looking I to brown/black eyes is like looking into an abyss and wondering what could be in there.

>Is that unusual in Bulgaria?
No idea, I strangely didn't inherit that hair instead I got dark brown

desu I didn't think of it much we've got all sorts of people here, I think natural blondes are rare but I've seen before.

This is black imo

Epic D&C thread. Why does this shit have over 50 fucking replies? Get yourself together Sup Forums

Whites with black hair are the only Europeans who should ever consider marrying an Asian. Don't do it if you're blonde.

white people have no pure black hair at most dark brown hair
people with pure white skin but black hair must have some degree of asiatic admixture

>id rather kill my race than do nothing
i hope you choke to death on your crumpet nigger

REEEEEE

Europeans with brown/dark brown looks nice if thin/flat too.

prove my point
these girls above should have dyed their hair they have naturally dark brown hair

It’s very dark, but not jet black. This is truly black.You can tell be the sheen in the light.

> Do [white people] have a place in a white nation-state

What a stupid question

Sage

That’s interesting. I was skeptical because I’ve only ever known/seen one pale white person with black hair and it later turned out he was not completely white.

I don't know if you realise but Hitler had unusually dark hair as well, it was verging on black.

I'm 100% European, I had blond hair and blue eyes when I was a child, now they are completely black and my eyes are light brown.
Sup Forums is retarded as usual.
To be white you just need a white skin. And 95%+ European DNA ancestry.