Look you gotta clean your room ok...

Look you gotta clean your room ok? Solzhenitsyn was constantly tidying up in the gulag so he wouldn't let in the element of chaos. And that's so important. You need to read Solzhenitsyn. So you're in your room and it's a mess and that's pretty bad because you've let in chaos and that's how you get the nazis right? And you should be bloody concerned because that's pretty serious right? You know you'd think they'd be motivated by anger but it was disgust. You know hitler saw Jews as a disease. That's pretty bloody important to know. So you need to get rid of the chaos. So the chaos *15 second pause*...So *12 second pause* ..huh.. So you know the world is in a struggle between order and chaos. And you know that's scary and you should be scared. You know you've got god and the devil. And god is important. He represents order. That's where you get god given commands And... and the devil right? He's chaos. And that's so essential. You know the hero in a lot of myths, he always represents order and that's why you're rooting for him right? Because we need order...and... you know he fights the dragon and that dragon represents chaos. So you need to fight the dragon and clean your room. You know Cain and Abel were brothers and they fought because that's what brothers do. That's humanity. Conflict. And you know you might get that when you're cleaning your room. Even if you're in conflict with yourself right? (slight chuckle) *audience all laugh in unison* .Your parents bring order to your life you know? They tell you what to do... and you know maybe I didn't appreciate that much when I was younger (another slight chuckle) *audience laughs in unison again*. *one whole minute of uninterrupted silence as Peterson paces around*. So you gotta fight the dragon and save your father. And that's so important because you know the 21st century has shown so much evil. You know there was what happened in the gulags in Russia. Oh and by the way don't forget to read The Gulag Archipelago.

No wonder Joe Rogan loves this guy

BUY MY BOOK NEET IT CAN HELP YOU
BUY THE PERSONALITY TEST RIGHT NOW ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD BUY IT BUUUUUUYYYYYY IIIIIIIIIITTTTTT

Never talk about Solzhenitsyns book about jews tho

Look here bucko. If people that go after Jews are nothing but collectivist right? You've got to look at the individual and that's so important. Collectivism is how we get the Soviet Union. By the way you really should read Solzhenitsyn.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NO NO NOOOO

i like peterson, though I dont' worship him like some of his disiples do

>dont ask shapiro to be honest about the jews
>dont ask a boomer leaf to be honest about the jews
>dont ask normies for their political opinion cos they cant defend it
how about we take from all these people what we agree about and what we can prove and build our opinion that way. they redpill people about things we agree about. if normies are redpilled on communism and totalitarianism, and marxist principles then all we need to tell them is you know who the (((marxists))) were right?

Mess in your room is the product of post modernism

Oh I read Solzhenitsyn alright

This guy?

>Sup Forumstards do a 180° on Jordan once he dismisses their white pride bullshit and Nazism
Further proof that this place is driven by angry stormweenie identity politics, if you tried to criticize Jordan 6 months ago you'd be attacked by the same stormniggers who attack him today

The bottom line is that he has a much deeper reach than any of the alt cuck stormfags and white supremacist e-celebs because his message isn't tainted by stupidity and obsession with race

>stormweenies getting mad a a guy whose philosophy is grounded on personal responsibility and self improvement, while they desperately try to hold on to the achievements of their ancestors to put down other groups
Lmao, imagine my shock.

FPBP Kek

He is hit and miss. Some of his lectures were good, the personality series was pretty good but when it comes down it, he bitches out of certain questions.

YOU GOTTA READ SOLZHENITSYN BUCKO

both personality and maps of meaning were good lectures. I' am very happy I could watch for free on youtube.

People defend him when he is reasonable, then they attack him when he isn't.

Cant be go giving out all them shekels for his books or tests though.

He's right though, I've never met a degenerate who didn't have a messed up room

He has some great insights on human behavior and philosophy but he fucked up when he started interjecting himself into political discussions.

j-j-just not that OTHER book by solzhenitsyn...

PSYCHOANALYSIS IS PSEUDOSCIENCE

Peterson has merits, but overrated. Pollacks dig him only because he has credentials and therefore optics.

>Sup Forumstards do a 180° on Jordan once he dismisses their white pride bullshit and Nazism

>Being this stupid to not realize shills are posting anti-peterson propaganda in order to further their transgender agenda and weaken the opposition

Come on leaf, it's not that hard.

i'll buy his book(s)

read them both in their voices

...and those people usually insist other people should clean up their "messes".

No?

Good satire user.

fuck off shill

That's the wrong kind of Solzhenitsyn bucko. The only thing Solzhenitsyn ever made was the gulag archipelago

Pronouns aint free. The underworld gotta be littrd with da blood of knights who didnt rescue their father. Justin Trudeau aka WEEDMAN is not my PM, he is a soyboy gommie and probably Castro's bastard son as well. Solzhenitsyn and Dostoevsky NOT Garl Marx and Trotsky OK. Sort yourself out Eh.

Peterson illustrates why you can never trust a fucking leaf or boomer cuck.

>he can't differentiate between shills and real people
Come on

Racism's just not on, man. You have to find the father to understand that... see, I've read a lot of books, and your kind of thinking goes nowhere good, man. Read Solzhenytsin and you'll see what I mean. He was a deep thinker, really like that 'woah!' deep, you know aye? Powerful stories, It's a trip, I'm telling you, it's serious stuff man.

Are u being serious mate ?

Of course he isn't you silly cunt. Do yo u even know what site you're on dickhead?

instructions unclear so i killed my dad and cleaned the dragon

Jordan Peterson is a glow in the dark leaf.

One of the WORST kinds of leaf.

This makes me giggle like an infantile retard every time I see it. It's so good.

It's not bloody well self evident that that's the case at all.

Reading this with his faggy voice really enhances the VirtualDaddy(tm) experience!

well he's right

you should clean your room and quit letting your life be a messy pile of shit with no goals.