Buyfag Thread

Read the meme buyfags.moe/
Don't ask questions

Other urls found in this thread:

otakumode.com/projects/spice_and_wolf_10th_anniversary/updates/58d10caa2ea3bad758d278c9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Fisheyes
Charming.

Is this the homosexual purchasing hobbyist thread?

yes
how can we help

>read the meme
>Dont ask questions
>Spoiler OP picture
Into the trash it goes.

No, this is Patrick

What in your opinion are the best nondescript questions I can ask at any given point in the future which make me simultaneously appear to be a complete idiot while also implicitly insulting the userbase here in a way that offends them?

>starting the thread with a lewd

It's like you set us up to fail.

>buy from jungle
>your order will be shipped on 3/19
>still hasnt shipped
Should i be worried?

is Mandarakes Umeda store a bit slower than the rest? They've been checking the stock for a while now

>he recognizes not all insults will actually offend someone
I'll give you that much. But man, don't insult me for wanting moth prince and his ant waifu. Akari and Michelle are a cute pair!

Should I?

Waste your money? I don't think so. Get a Roth IRA instead

I would.

>Roth IRA
Not them, but I certainly learned a new term.

Nah, it's too wonky when it's literally in a different dimension from the rest. If the thighs were puffed out somewhat as well, getting flatter till it's flat it'd be decent. Butts just aren't like boobs.

>Implying we're all americucks here
My country has proper previdence, sorry for you.

Don't forget to preorder this piece of ass

Generally asking "What happens if you have girls over?" will do it.

That's the intention

I want this delicious slut, unfortunately it's Plum...

>Momo bunny delayed a month
NOOOOOOOOO
I suspected it would still happen and I still feel frustrated about it.

Nice des

Literally nothing wrong with Funkos

I hope they also delay Nero. Still haven't decided if i want to keep her.

Post those preorders!!

I just wish the BT-42 would've been atleast 1/4 as good in real life as in GuP

Too many for one image
>both Akko keychains
>both Sucy keychains
>Akko nendo
>Megmumeme nendo
>Monhun Glavenus hunter
>Monhun Kaiser X hunter
>the 6 pack box of stone Monhun monsters

Same. I'm excited for the Figma Tiger I tho

looks odd like they're meant to be massive testicles

More Korbo changes. They're literally addressing every concern anyone has had. Notice they removed the assurance that the changes wouldn't affect the delivery date

"Should I buy this fig off eBay? BTW, the seller's Chinese, think he's legit?" Usually works.

Anyone here got figmas? Opinions on them?

Why are you helping him?

>19500 Yen for 1/7
Selling the washbasin too was unnecessary

I have Samus. It's not bad. Lots of accessories and fairly posable. I feel the joints might be too visible on characters not in armor, though.

Early figma are incredibly shit and the more recent figma are incredibly overpriced. Try to avoid characters where the joints aren't covered by clothing or armour and such. I'd generally advise against figma really, but if you like poseability then they're an option.

>washbasin

I have 3, I like them and I don't really mind the visible joints but they're damn too expensive. For many characters they're the only figure of their kind -small posable non-SD figures- and for me that's the deciding factor.

Did a character you like translate well into 3D?
If so, you'll probably enjoy the figma.
Is it worth the price? Depends on you. Sometimes you its a Link DX or Gilgamesh in value, sometimes something in-between and then you have expensive school-girls that don't come with much or even sweet Gwendolyn. Fantastic, but pricey..

>For many characters they're the only figure of their kind -small posable non-SD figures
Why I'm getting the Utena figma

I got a few.
The newer ones are mostly great, the older ones not so much.
I myself enjoy posing them around but I can understand why some don't like them as they are usually smaller and less impressive looking then statues but if you are looking for poseability, they are a great option.

You aren't alone with those feels my 出来る friend.

oh man, i was just about to ask about the delay.

But you have to look at the good side. Now i can order a certain semen demon and Yuna Tuki scale.

Keeping it slow this year

>Limited
Does that mean she is available only through pre-order and I won't be able to get her at release date?
The guide basically says "Limited figures are produced in a limited quantity", but that's true for all figures to some extent.

Works for me too, frees up money for the satelight merch.

How many bath lolis do we need?

Check to see if it has a puffy vulva first, then decide

Fuck.

I wish I liked SAO.

This new one is giant.

SAO was a funny premise at the time, but fell flat on almost everything

>giant
How big are we talking here

I like RWBY, but I'm not entirely sold on that face. It's not bad, it's just not for me, literally. Stylet's cute and Albedo's gorgeous.

>IA, pre-king Saber, Stylet
Good stuff, good stuff.

>Fell flat
Not about her boobs it seems.

It's all idols.

It's all figma aside from one robot damashii, some random loot like a pikachu hat and GSC's 1/7 Altera when she goes up for order.

My buyfaggotry has really wound down recently for some reason

Well, maybe not "giant" but at 1/5 scale, the new one seems significantly larger than the original 1/7.

There's actually a mousepad where the puffy part is the guy's balls. It was weird and amusing at first, but then I kind of understood it looking from a girl's perspective, well trying to. Plus they can literally pretend to crush his balls and pretend their foamy excrete is his cum and then wash it of course.

I'm disappointed they took this route but glad they're actually fixing things.

>May
>Not even April
That probably means they're being realistic, then! That also means I probably won't want to wait and ship her with Innocentia. Blast.

I bracketed "her" as I did because I know the synopsis and I saw like one screencap about how it basically becomes something like:
MOVE, witch! GET OUT THE WAY! I've got to save my husbando.

>that artwork
Okay, this is fine. I just need to trace the source now (took no time at all). Thanks for posting! I didn't expect such beauty.
The sword's really nice too, especially considering how often main character have slender swords.

La Pucelle would look great with some armor elements similar to Saber. Well, perhaps just the chest piece as I've always enjoyed the round, angled design.

It's been a preorders have been light for me as well this year, the lightest since I started collecting.

Too lazy to make a collage, I only have Tougou, Koto's Kusuriuri, and Daibadi's Vania on preorder currently.

>bow-legged
Kind of a dealbreaker for me.

Wo-class has a very flexible design, yes. Still want my transformable figure of her. Or even that one Max Factory scale that seems to have sunk into development hell.

>Preorders have been light for me as well this year.
Too lazy to proofread for coherent sentences too, apparently.

>Izumi and Kuro-chan
That's some fine taste there.

I love her.
So much.

I love you. It's not quite the full blush, but this is a much better gif of what I had. Thanks!
She really is great though and not just in the way of looks. Real interesting style they went with for the figure, I like it. Even so I like her manga form too.

Bettah.

otakumode.com/projects/spice_and_wolf_10th_anniversary/updates/58d10caa2ea3bad758d278c9

>different tail
I don't know how to feel about that lads. It would be nice if it went back to pic related.

When did she get a boob job?

That still doesn't look very good, honestly. Fluff and PVC just don't mix well.

I hope they release a Next Black

>Izetta

Ah, i too have known disappointment

DUCE!DUCE!DUCE!DUCE!

I'm tempted by Hikari, but I don't know why

Isn't she getting a GSC scale?

Because she'll brighten your day with that dumb genki grin

Goddamn you may be right.

Should I get this?

Quite! I really should've looked for updated versions as the show went on, but I never did. At least I get the opportunity to be thankful to you.

With or without the demon arm? It's really fine either way, just curious.

>Hotaru
You are going to spell out her name with that figure as the O and make (your first) figure display! Maybe

If you'll actually wear it around the house or display it somewhere at least, sure. Or your partner would be amused by it, that too.

Why are shilling threads allowed on Sup Forums?

Should I buy pic related for 60 bucks or wait for Ques Q to release their version?

Because admins get a cut of the profit, therefore they allow it.

The snow T-34 is the GSC exclusive right?

If it's not a limited time deal to get it for 60 bucks then just wait. They teased the painted version already so it should be shown soon.

>all the figures i was looking forward to this month got delayed